Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Coingnoma the Sibyl a good card for a charmer deck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

Coingnoma the Sibyl a good card for a charmer deck Empty
PostSubject: Coingnoma the Sibyl a good card for a charmer deck   Coingnoma the Sibyl a good card for a charmer deck I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 8:48 pm

This is Coingnoma the Sibyl:
Level 3 earth fairy ATK 800 DEF 1400
FLIP: You can special summon 1 level 3 or higher flip monster form your deck in face down defense position. You cannot activate monster effects except "Sibyl" monsters.

This card is good is because it gets the level 3 charmer monsters form your deck without using unpossessed. As we know the level 3 charmers are flip monsters because of the new layout for the new cards. Most likely she will be destroyed by battle and you get to used the charmer monster in the next turn. Also she gets a +2 when you have unpossessed on the field. I think she will be a good card for the charmer deck. This card will come to the TCG in dragons of legend 2.

Last edited by hiita lover on Thu May 21, 2015 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Coingnoma the Sibyl a good card for a charmer deck 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
Coingnoma the Sibyl a good card for a charmer deck Left_bar_bleue300/300Coingnoma the Sibyl a good card for a charmer deck Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Coingnoma the Sibyl a good card for a charmer deck Left_bar_bleue150/150Coingnoma the Sibyl a good card for a charmer deck Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Coingnoma the Sibyl a good card for a charmer deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coingnoma the Sibyl a good card for a charmer deck   Coingnoma the Sibyl a good card for a charmer deck I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 12:20 pm

that card can work, especially with card like Genex Ally Change :3
Back to top Go down

Coingnoma the Sibyl a good card for a charmer deck
Page 1 of 1