Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Sphere of chaos(a charmer searcher?)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

Sphere of chaos(a charmer searcher?) Empty
PostSubject: Sphere of chaos(a charmer searcher?)   Sphere of chaos(a charmer searcher?) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2015 9:09 pm

I was on DN and I find this card called the sphere of chaos. It's a level 5 dark machine type monster with 1600 ATK 0 DEF here what is the effect: While this card is face up on the field this card's attribute is treated as light. Once per turn this card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is tribute summon,you can add 1 level 3 monster form your deck to your hand.
You know what that mends I can add all of the flip effect charmer monsters and genex ally changer. Once per turn it can't be destroyed by battle part of the effect is handy as well. What do you think? I think this is a good card for charmers.
Back to top Go down
Gagagigo the Risen
New Charmer
New Charmer
Gagagigo the Risen

Charmer Power : 1020
Favorite Charmer : Eria

PostSubject: Re: Sphere of chaos(a charmer searcher?)   Sphere of chaos(a charmer searcher?) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2015 11:14 am

Some years ago I tried to built a Chaos Deck with that card and its Counterpart - Chaos-End Master.
That doesn't work very well, because these cards are deathdraw. With the power creep of the Meta you won't achieve advantages ...
Besides a lvl 5 Monster doesn't help you for Xyz-Summons. Searching and tributing are only a +/-0. the searched Charmer can't be used instantly in the most cases. Sphere is a Machine type and Chaos End Master a warrior type - so there's no hope to use the familiars special summoning effects.
So I think you can't reach the diversity of the other engines - with King Feral Imp and Unpossessed ....

If u try to build something, then I would recommend you the following:
3 Chaos End Master
1-2 Chaos Sphere
1-2 Byser Shock
2-3 Mystic Tomatoes
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Sphere of chaos(a charmer searcher?) GearfriedSphere of chaos(a charmer searcher?) S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Sphere of chaos(a charmer searcher?) Left_bar_bleue280/280Sphere of chaos(a charmer searcher?) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Sphere of chaos(a charmer searcher?) Left_bar_bleue170/170Sphere of chaos(a charmer searcher?) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Sphere of chaos(a charmer searcher?)   Sphere of chaos(a charmer searcher?) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 4:06 pm

It could, but not effective. You need tribute summon it first, and the Charmers goes to your hand. Not recommended.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sphere of chaos(a charmer searcher?)   Sphere of chaos(a charmer searcher?) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sphere of chaos(a charmer searcher?)
Page 1 of 1