Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Charmers with Secret Village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gagagigo the Risen
New Charmer
New Charmer
Gagagigo the Risen

Charmer Power : 1020
Favorite Charmer : Eria

Charmers with Secret Village Empty
PostSubject: Charmers with Secret Village   Charmers with Secret Village I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 11:57 am

Hi there,
here's my Charmer-Built, which (ab)uses Familiars Unleashed to hold the Conditions for Secret Village of the Spellcasters, because nobody runs Spellcasters at the moment to counter that card in a trivial way, for example no proper Rk4 Spellcaster exists. So with enough Spellcasters in the Deck, 3 Field Spells and 2 Terraforming I can lockdown Necloth 1st Turn.
To hold the Field Spell I play 2 Safe Zone. They also give me the option to use the Keybeetle-Lock.
Otherwise I try to spam by the Familiars and Kagetokage and Summoners Monk Rk4-Xyz. Thanks to King Feral Imp, the Main Target, and its searcheffect there is nearly everytime a Reptile Type there to run Offerings to the Snake Deity. It can trigger Familiars Unleashed and Supply Squad in my own turn.

As floodgates I also run 2 Copies of Skill Drain, the third one is in the Sideboard. So I can switch to a Beatdown version with the Possessed Familiars. If the opponents Deck is predictable, I like to switch in the little Charmers to steal their Monsters. In the Main Deck I run only 2 Dharc the Dark Charmer, because I want to use the indestructibility by Familiars Unleashed think that Dark Type is the most often one is.

Sy, what you think about this idea.

Monsters (15):
2x Inari Fire
1x Nefarious Archfiend Eater of Nefariousness
3x Jigobyte
1x Kagetokage
2x Summoner Monk
1x Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress
1x Familiar-Possessed Hiita
1x Familiar Possessed Wynn
1x Familiar Possessed Eria
2x Dharc the Drak Charmer

Spells(13):
3x Secret Village of the Spellcasters
2x Terraforming
1x Raigeki
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
3x Forbidden Lance
2x Supply Squad

Traps (12):
3x Familiars Unleashed
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Solemn Warning
1x Bottomless Traphole
2x Offering zo the Snake Deity
2x Skill Drain
2x Safe Zone

Extradeck:
3x King Feral Imp
2x Daigusto Emeral
1x Lavalval Chain
1x N103: Ragnazero
1x N101: Silent Honor ARK
1x N50: Black Shil of Corn
1x Castel the Skyblaster Musketeer
1x Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Wind Up Zenmaines
1x N66: Master Key Beetle
1x Chimeratech Fortress Dragon

Sideboard:
1x Lyna the Light Charmer
1x Wynn the Wind Charmer
1x Hiita the Fire Charmer
1x Aussa the Earth Charmer
1x Eria the Water Charmer
1x Injection Fairy Lily
3x Possessed Familiars
2x Cyber Dragon
1x Skill Drain
1x Dimensional Fissure
1x Macrocosmos
Back to top Go down
CUZimMe
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1029
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

PostSubject: Re: Charmers with Secret Village   Charmers with Secret Village I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2015 8:48 pm

I really like this deck and I think that it is actually pretty good.
I like how it can lock down your opponent so easily and it actually focuses more on the Familiar-Possessed monsters staying on the field instead of using them as Xyz materials. I like the Offering to the Snake Deity card a lot because it can trigger Jigobyte and Unpossessed, aswell.
I don't like that it suffers more from consitency issues than the regular Xyz spam deck.

My recomandations:
-1 Lyla, Lightsworn Sorceress (milling those 3 cards at the end hurts the deck a lot)
-1 Kagetokage (Jigobyte is enough)
-1 Summoner Monk(2 is a bit of an overkill)

+3 Familiar-Possessed Monsters(you need more of them or else Unpossessed is gonna be dead

Consider:
-2 Dharc (the Charmers hurt the deck due to their reliance on Unpossessed)
-1 Lance (3 is a bit too cloggy)
-1 Bottomless (Solemn Warning is enough in my opinion)

+1 Archfiend Eater
+1 Foolish (getting archfiend can make Unpossessed and Supply Squad a lot more active)
+1MST (clearing backrow is important)
+Snatch Steal (the card is insanely helpful in any deck)

The Extra is more personal choice so I won't comment on it.

Hope I helped!
Back to top Go down
Gagagigo the Risen
New Charmer
New Charmer
Gagagigo the Risen

PostSubject: Re: Charmers with Secret Village   Charmers with Secret Village I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 9:04 am

Monk is out of the question I think. While there a total amount of virtually 5 Field Spell Cards he is the best card in this deck, because he recycles additional dead Spells in my hand. So I would play three if it would be possible. And for his effect Lyla is one of the best targets, because she can be used for Xyz Summons after using her effect and I can recycle her with Daigusto Emeral.
Monk also makes sure, that there is my one Archfiend Eater early in the game. If I don't need a Lyla, the next best target is the Archfiend Eater. And I don't understand why I should need both. I don't think that I need two of it in my grave. One is enough, and he's quickly there. And that an opponent would have used BTH on him, i've never seen before.
Without Monk and Kagetokage is Key Beelte Lock no more an option. But I like it xD

To kill the last Kagetokage could be possible. He makes a good job in the situations, when I start to build one King Feral Imp after each other .... So sometimes there is an situation when there is no Spellcaster, but an Feral Imp on the field. So I can search to have a Jigobyte and a Kagetokage in my hand and I can build a second Xyz.
But that's a situation, when one hasn't much problems with the opponent, so he could go completely. In my first attempts I played two of him.

-1 Lance vs +1MST. I think you are right with that.

The point with the Dharcs is difficult. Against some Decks with endless Attack power but not really many destroying effects Dharc+Unpossessed was really good to hold the Field Spell (for example Qli before the new support, didn't play against them after SECE). Another Idea would be Injection fairy Lily...
If the Flipp-Charmers would be Lvl 4 all would be a lot better ...

I hope that one of the advanced familiars - Happy Lover, Petit Dragon and Medabat - will get an effect that searches for Unpossessed. And one of them an effect like Inari, but with reborn after dying by battle.
Back to top Go down
CUZimMe
New Charmer
New Charmer

PostSubject: Re: Charmers with Secret Village   Charmers with Secret Village I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 12:20 pm

I tested it out more the way you have it, and it did work better, but I have this horrible luck of having Lyla in my hand before Summoner Monk. This is not extremely bad but I felt like a Breaker or another Familiar-Possessed would help me more.

Familiars Unleashed ended up dead for me way too many times due to not having anymore targets in my deck. I also faced this issue when doing my Artifact/Familiar Possessed deck. I solved it by taking Familiars Unleashed down to one, but in this deck that is not an option. Taking out the Lyla and adding a FP did made things better but it was not much. So, I took out a Eater and a MST to add more FP.. I replaced both Dharcs with his FP versions, aswell.

The scenerio with Kagetokage never came up for me since King of the Feral Imps always died before I could use his effect again. The key beatle lock was usually done with FP-Dharc.

I have Summoner Monk back at 2, now.

I hope that the new Familiars have those effects, too.

Back to top Go down
Gagagigo the Risen
New Charmer
New Charmer
Gagagigo the Risen

PostSubject: Re: Charmers with Secret Village   Charmers with Secret Village I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 2:06 pm

Breaker is a good idea. Didnt metion him.

FP Dharc should have been in my mind too xD
Playing without the Charmer Dharc I tried today. Its a lil bit of hazard. So slow grind games are harder, because by battle one can get out of monsters, but the pressure from 1st turn on is higher...

\edit:
another initial Reason for adding Charmer Dharc to the Main Deck redetected: more free space in the side board
Back to top Go down
Gagagigo the Risen
New Charmer
New Charmer
Gagagigo the Risen

PostSubject: Re: Charmers with Secret Village   Charmers with Secret Village I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 4:20 am

Problem with Breaker detected:
He gets his Token only after a Normal summon. So he doesn't work in that way like Lyla and Monk do. What a Pity that his 1.9k and Darkness attribute aren't possible ...
Back to top Go down
CUZimMe
New Charmer
New Charmer

PostSubject: Re: Charmers with Secret Village   Charmers with Secret Village I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 8:56 am

I always knew about the downside of Breaker, the only reason why I mentioned him was because I much rather have him than Lyla in my hand.

I edited the deck again and brought the FP count down to 4 and started running 2 Charmers, again, because I noticed that Daigusto Emeral existed. I don't run out targets anymore because I can stall it out with a Charmer until I can get the rest of them back. Although the Charmers might get cut out if I keep on drawing them.

Oh, I almost forgot! I added Kagetokage back in due to the scenerio you explained becoming more frequent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charmers with Secret Village   Charmers with Secret Village I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1