Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Secret Village of the Spellcasters

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
Secret Village of the Spellcasters Marsh01 Secret Village of the Spellcasters Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
Secret Village of the Spellcasters Left_bar_bleue310/310Secret Village of the Spellcasters Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Secret Village of the Spellcasters Left_bar_bleue160/160Secret Village of the Spellcasters Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Secret Village of the Spellcasters Empty
PostSubject: Secret Village of the Spellcasters   Secret Village of the Spellcasters I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:06 pm

Secret Village of the Spellcasters Img191

This card is very useful to Spellcaster-Type users out there, not just pertaining to the Charmers/Familiar-Possessed. I really love this card; it has helped me out in a lot of duels~!

And sorry...I couldn't really find a smaller image... ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Secret Village of the Spellcasters GearfriedSecret Village of the Spellcasters S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Secret Village of the Spellcasters Left_bar_bleue280/280Secret Village of the Spellcasters Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Secret Village of the Spellcasters Left_bar_bleue170/170Secret Village of the Spellcasters Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Secret Village of the Spellcasters   Secret Village of the Spellcasters I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:27 pm

Yep, this card is very useful but when it comes to spellcaster vs spellcaster, it will be tough. however, I used this card on my charmer deck too. I mean in YVD. Secret Village of the Spellcasters Frown

Oh, btw, probably you didn't find any smaller image but at least you can resize it Secret Village of the Spellcasters Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
Secret Village of the Spellcasters Marsh01 Secret Village of the Spellcasters Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
Secret Village of the Spellcasters Left_bar_bleue310/310Secret Village of the Spellcasters Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Secret Village of the Spellcasters Left_bar_bleue160/160Secret Village of the Spellcasters Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: Secret Village of the Spellcasters   Secret Village of the Spellcasters I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:43 pm

XP I was too lazy to resize
Darn laziness >.>
Back to top Go down
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
Secret Village of the Spellcasters Left_bar_bleue300/300Secret Village of the Spellcasters Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Secret Village of the Spellcasters Left_bar_bleue700/700Secret Village of the Spellcasters Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Secret Village of the Spellcasters   Secret Village of the Spellcasters I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:57 am

Village + Royal Decree/Jinzo = lockdown

This card is epic. Spellcasters deserved this card after having getting support that is mostly garbage.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Secret Village of the Spellcasters Left_bar_bleue500/500Secret Village of the Spellcasters Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Secret Village of the Spellcasters Left_bar_bleue300/300Secret Village of the Spellcasters Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Secret Village of the Spellcasters   Secret Village of the Spellcasters I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:16 am

I love using this in my Spellcaster/Spell Counter OTK deck, I use it to stall the opponents Spells until I get the Endymion Field Spell XD.
Back to top Go down
HiitaFire
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
HiitaFire

Charmer Power : 1418
Location : Hello im from Germany i Play only Charmer in Yugioh there the best
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Secret Village of the Spellcasters   Secret Village of the Spellcasters I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:51 pm

it s a nice card
but i have this not in germen give it not hoppe in times =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Village of the Spellcasters   Secret Village of the Spellcasters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Village of the Spellcasters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: