Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Lady of the Lake

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
Lady of the Lake 414547

Lady of the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Lady of the Lake   Lady of the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 1:00 am

Lady of the Lake <a href=Lady of the Lake Florac10" />
Flora, the Forsaken of the Lake
Water/Spellcaster/Lv4/0/2000
If you control less cards than your opponent: you can special summon this card from your hand(This is a quick effect). You can only use this effect once per turn and once that turn. When this card is summoned or flipped face up: Destroy all other monsters you control and if you do(min 1),Add 1 Lake Style card from your deck to your hand. If this card is destroyed by a card effect: Draw 1 card

Lady of the Lake YUyMoGW

Aisha, the Angry Lady of the Lake
Water/Spellcaster/lv3/1500/500
When your opponent declares an attack: You can summon this card from your hand. When this card is summoned or flipped face up: Destroy all other monsters you control and if you do(min 1) increase this cards attack by 1000 until the endphase of the next turn. If this card is destroyed by a card effect: Destroy 1 Monster your opponent controls.

Lady of the Lake MCTzBQI

Bloom, the Bouncy Lady of the Lake
Water/Spellcaster/lv2/1000/1000
When this card is summoned or flipped face up: Destroy all other monsters you control and if you do return a monster your opponent controls to the hand. If this card is destroyed by card effect and sent to the graveyard: Return it to the hand.

Lady of the Lake 8tih3bG

Lucy, the Lonely Lady of the Lake
Water/Spellcaster/lv1/0/0
You can special summon this monster from your graveyard(This effect can only be activated once per duel.) When this card is summoned or flipped face up: Destroy all other monster you control and if so add an equal number of devil counters on this card. Monsters with devil counters cannot destroyed by battle or card effects. Also remove 1 Devil counter at the end of each of your opponents turns. If this card is destroyed by a card effect: Destroy 1 spell or trap your opponent controls.

Lady of the Lake T86Mh39

Stella, the Spunky Lady of the Lake
Water/Spellcaster/lv5/2300/700
When this card is summoned or flipped face up: Destroy all other monster you control and if you do gain lp equal to the number of monsters destroyed by this effect x1000. If this card is destroyed by a card effect summon it to your opponents side of the field in defense position.

Lady of the Lake VuxOqDP

Mirta, the Majestic Lady of the Lake
Water/Spellcaster/lv6/2500/500
When this card is summoned of flipped face up: Destroy all other monsters your control and if you do destroy 1 random card in your opponents hand. If this card is destroyed by a card effect: Summon it your opponents side of the field in defense position.

Lake Style: Reinforcing Rain
Normal Spell
Summon 2 “Tear Drop” tokens to your side of the field (Water/Aqua/lv1/0/0). You cannot summon non water monster the turn you activate this effect. You cannot special summon other monsters this turn.

Lake Style: Vapor Summon
Continuous Trap
You can special summon 1 “Lady of the Lake” monster from your graveyard. When that monster is removed from the field: destroy this card. If this card is destroyed: you can discard 1 card; Add 1 Lady of the Lake monster from your graveyard to your hand.

Lake Style: Frozen Lake
Continuous Trap
Add 3 counters to this card. When your opponent declares an attack: you can remove 1 counter from this card. Negate the attack. When this card is out of counters: Destroy it. If this card is destroyed: you can special summon 1 Lady of the Lake monster from your graveyard.

Lake Style: Torrential Flood
Normal Spell.
Reveal 1 card from your hand and target 1 card your opponent controls; Destroy both targets.

Lake Style: Vortex Shift
Continuous spell
Once per turn: Destroy 1 monster you control; add 1 monster with the same type and attribute as the card and a lower level. If this card is destroyed: Return up to 3 Lady of the Lake monsters or Lake Style cards from your graveyard to your deck except Lake Style: Vortex Shift.

So what do you guys think?

Last edited by Wynn on Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:51 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Lady of the Lake 1658415264 Lady of the Lake 3087721399Lady of the Lake 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Lady of the Lake Left_bar_bleue500/500Lady of the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Lady of the Lake Left_bar_bleue200/200Lady of the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Lady of the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady of the Lake   Lady of the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:17 am

This is a lot more than what you showed me before!

Torrential Flood is way too OP, even for the TCG. So many combos and plusses could come from that.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :
Lady of the Lake 414547

Lady of the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady of the Lake   Lady of the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:28 am

Hippocampus wrote:
This is a lot more than what you showed me before!

Torrential Flood is way too OP, even for the TCG. So many combos and plusses could come from that.

Technically it is fixed. Not more.

Hey! It is a -1. It no worse than dark world lightning. How would it be broken in TCG?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
Lady of the Lake 1658415264 Lady of the Lake 3087721399Lady of the Lake 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
Lady of the Lake Left_bar_bleue500/500Lady of the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Lady of the Lake Left_bar_bleue200/200Lady of the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Lady of the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady of the Lake   Lady of the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:35 am

Wynn wrote:
Hey! It is a -1. It no worse than dark world lightning. How would it be broken in TCG?
Dark World Lightning only targets face-down cards. It's actually quite skillful to play. This card destroys any card, and is rather mindless. Also because it "destroys" cards in your hand, it would technically trigger effects that say "When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard" which don't have to be on the field to activate.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :
Lady of the Lake 414547

Lady of the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady of the Lake   Lady of the Lake I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2014 7:39 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Wynn wrote:
Dark World Lightning only targets face-down cards. It's actually quite skillful to play. This card destroys any card, and is rather mindless. Also because it "destroys" cards in your hand, it would technically trigger effects that say "When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard" which don't have to be on the field to activate.

How many destroy cards does it really get to plus off?
Fire kings? Sure but they have there own card with the same effect.
Its no worse that using something like back to square one in fableds Very Happy.

So what do you think overall?
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Lady of the Lake 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
Lady of the Lake Left_bar_bleue300/300Lady of the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Lady of the Lake Left_bar_bleue150/150Lady of the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Lady of the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady of the Lake   Lady of the Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 9:08 pm

Wynn, Torrential Flood + Sacred Phoenix = Instant s.summon and destroy all spell/trap, and I believe I'll love that
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :
Lady of the Lake 414547

Lady of the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady of the Lake   Lady of the Lake I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 9:53 pm

ally of justice catastor wrote:
Wynn, Torrential Flood + Sacred Phoenix = Instant s.summon and destroy all spell/trap, and I believe I'll love that
Not instant summon, but it would work. That would be soooo fun! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Lady of the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady of the Lake   Lady of the Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 1:56 pm

I like the pics! When did you find these?
Flora's the only one that doesn't seem like it's from an anime lol
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :
Lady of the Lake 414547

Lady of the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady of the Lake   Lady of the Lake I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 5:41 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
I like the pics! When did you find these?
Flora's the only one that doesn't seem like it's from an anime lol

They were just suddenly in an email. An email I have never seen before. They are kind of nice.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Lady of the Lake Left_bar_bleue300/300Lady of the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Lady of the Lake Left_bar_bleue150/150Lady of the Lake Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Lady of the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady of the Lake   Lady of the Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 5:14 am

well, some character are from Kantai, which is pretty nice

and well, it almost seems like Lightning from FF XIII, Flora's pic is
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Lady of the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady of the Lake   Lady of the Lake I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 1:56 pm

Wynn is so lucky to receive an email full of cute girls, I'm jealous!

catty, do you know which Kantai characters each one is? If/when these cards get approved for HCCG, I may need to know that so I can add it to their Card Trivia pages on my wiki hmpfh
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Lady of the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady of the Lake   Lady of the Lake I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2014 7:46 am

Bloom is in same class as the famous Shimakaze, i forgot the name, sorry

Stella is one of the shinseikaikan(dunno if I got it right), but I don't know her name
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lady of the Lake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lady of the Lake   Lady of the Lake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady of the Lake
Page 1 of 1