Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer

Go down 
+2
Carly_charms2
aurora1
6 posters

Earthy
Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_vote_lcap46%Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_vote_rcap
 46% [ 6 ]
Watery
Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_vote_lcap23%Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_vote_rcap
 23% [ 3 ]
Firey
Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_vote_lcap15%Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Windy
Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_vote_lcap0%Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Theres a difference!?
Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_vote_lcap15%Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
aurora1
New Charmer
New Charmer
aurora1

Charmer Power : 1027

Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Empty
PostSubject: Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer   Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:32 pm

Well my brother just finished his Fortune lady deck and we thought Earthy looked at lot like Aussa but what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Carly_charms2
New Charmer
New Charmer
Carly_charms2

Charmer Power : 1043

PostSubject: Re: Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer   Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:42 pm

Watery beats earthy by Neutral Neutral Neutral that much(equal to heads) Razz
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Left_bar_bleue500/500Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Left_bar_bleue300/300Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer   Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:58 am

lol, I go with Earthy and Firey. I mean, just look at Earthy/Aussa and Firey/Hiita and tell me they don't resemble each other........just think, the Fortune Ladies could've been the evolved Charmers if Carly used the Normal Charmers as her normal self Razz.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer GearfriedWhich Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Left_bar_bleue280/280Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Left_bar_bleue170/170Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer   Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:56 am

All I know is aussa and earthy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Left_bar_bleue300/300Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Left_bar_bleue150/150Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer   Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 10:44 pm

Aussa X Earthy.
both are Earth attribute, both are Spellcasters, both are wearing glasses, both are female, both are have brown hair, both are effect monsters, both are... orz....
why Earthy must wear glasses like Aussa? To match Carly? bounce
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Takaoldaria
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Charmer Power : 1108

PostSubject: Re: Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer   Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:01 am

The Fortunes Ladies creeps me out... I don't think they look like any of the Charmers...
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Left_bar_bleue500/500Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer   Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:04 am

lol, Tell that to those over on Pixiv who made these:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Takaoldaria
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer

Charmer Power : 1108

PostSubject: Re: Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer   Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:09 am

They were creeping me out on the actuals cards, I mean.
In the fan-art, they looks more like the Charmers.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:
Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Left_bar_bleue150/150Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer   Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:11 am

They're seems to be based on Charmers. Especially Earthy.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer   Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:20 am

lol, I think the only way they look even the little bit weird is their revealing outfits, Japan can be such perverts at times lol! , Ah well, the English gave them more clothes at least XD.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer   Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:22 am

^
because of that, i got difficulty searching for Raging Eria OCG, Blazing Hiita OCG, and Storming Wynn OCG...
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer   Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:34 am

lol, Still dunno why they changed that, I mean, to keep kids innocent?, HA!, their gonna see much worse stuff when their older anyway XD, so I say don't censor cards! Laughing .
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer GearfriedWhich Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Left_bar_bleue280/280Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Left_bar_bleue170/170Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer   Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:42 am

Is America hates legs and thigh more than terrorist...?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer   Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:45 am

lol, More like afraid to show it Razz, along with crosses, halos, cleave on female monsters, blood, etc.

Even though they can see that crap on other shows lol! .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer   Which Fortune Lady looks the most like a Charmer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1