Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution Empty
PostSubject: New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution   New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 6:59 am

New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution RuneEyesPendulumDragon-SECE-JP-OP

This is Rune-eyes pendulum dragon
LV 8
Dark
Dragon type fusion
Odd eyes pendulum dragon + 1 spellcaster type monster

Quote :
Apply the following effect, based on the original Level of the Fusion Material Monster used to Fusion Summon this card, other than "Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon".
● Level 4 or lower: This card can make up to 2 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase.
● Level 5 or higher: This card can make up to 3 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase.
During the turn this card was Fusion Summoned using a Pendulum Summoned monster(s) as a Fusion Material, it is unaffected by your opponent's card effects.

New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution BeastEyesPendulumDragon-VJMP-JP-OP

This is Beast eyes pendulum dragon
Level 8
Dark
Dragon type fusion
1 Dark dragon type monster + 1 Beast type monster

Quote :
Must be Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by Tributing the above cards you control (You do not use "Polymerization"), and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. If this card destroys a monster by battle: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the original ATK of the Beast-Type Fusion Material Monster used to Fusion Summon this card.

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution 1658415264 New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution 3087721399New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution Left_bar_bleue500/500New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution Left_bar_bleue200/200New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution   New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:26 am

Beast-Eyes looks ridiculously easy to summon, what with merely tributing the monsters... why didn't they just make it a Synchro monster or something XD

Actually, I wonder if this works with substitute Fusion Material monsters... for instance:

1. Activate Valhalla, Hall of the Fallen
2. Special Summon Goddess with the Third Eye from hand
3. Normal Summon Beast-King Barbaros
4. Tribute them for this, and you get a monster that inflicts 3k extra damage with each attack! O.o
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution 414547

PostSubject: Re: New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution   New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 1:49 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Beast-Eyes looks ridiculously easy to summon, what with merely tributing the monsters... why didn't they just make it a Synchro monster or something XD

Actually, I wonder if this works with substitute Fusion Material monsters... for instance:

4. Tribute them for this, and you get a monster that inflicts 3k extra damage with each attack! O.o

Nope fusion subs can only sub actual names. So you can't use a fusion sub to sub for something like ''a water monster"
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

PostSubject: Re: New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution   New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 3:28 pm

Hippocampus wrote:

Beast eyes pendulum dragon needs 1 dark dragon type monster + 1 beast type monster. Not 1 fairy + 1 beast-warrior monster. Get that right Hippocampus
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution 1658415264 New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution 3087721399New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution Left_bar_bleue500/500New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution Left_bar_bleue200/200New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution   New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2014 8:26 pm

Wynn wrote:
Nope fusion subs can only sub actual names. So you can't use a fusion sub to sub for something like ''a water monster"
Ah well, it was good in theory. Thanks for the ruling tip. I'm sure we'll find some other way to break this card soon enough XD

hiita lover wrote:
Beast eyes pendulum dragon needs 1 dark dragon type monster + 1 beast type monster. Not 1 fairy + 1 beast-warrior monster. Get that right Hippocampus
Someone doesn't know the effect of Goddess of the Third Eye. Which is funny, considering it's one of the icons in the chatbox.

I mean, granted, it's not a monster used in the metagame but that doesn't mean you shouldn't know what it does before posting a reply like that.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

PostSubject: Re: New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution   New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 6:06 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Wynn wrote:
Ah well, it was good in theory. Thanks for the ruling tip. I'm sure we'll find some other way to break this card soon enough XD

hiita lover wrote:
Someone doesn't know the effect of Goddess of the Third Eye. Which is funny, considering it's one of the icons in the chatbox.

I mean, granted, it's not a monster used in the metagame but that doesn't mean you shouldn't know what it does before posting a reply like that.
I know that but What do you think about rune eyes pendulum dragon? I think it will be a good card if you used the charmer monsters since they are all spellcaster type monsters if you have odd eyes pendulum dragon on the field you can used polymerizon then you could fusion summon rune eyes pendulum dragon.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution   New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 7:53 am

hiita lover wrote:
I know that but What do you think about rune eyes pendulum dragon? I think it will be a good card if you used the charmer monsters since they are all spellcaster type monsters if you have odd eyes pendulum dragon on the field you can used polymerizon then you could fusion summon rune eyes pendulum dragon.
Would Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon even work in a Charmer deck? It doesn't seem it'd even have any synergy.

And even if you took over your opponent's Odd-Eyes with Dharc and then used Polymerization, it would still be really situational.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

PostSubject: Re: New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution   New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 10:16 am

Hippocampus wrote:
hiita lover wrote:
Would Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon even work in a Charmer deck? It doesn't seem it'd even have any synergy.

And even if you took over your opponent's Odd-Eyes with Dharc and then used Polymerization, it would still be really situational.
Yes it is situational if your using charmer monsters but it's not if your using the fp forms because you used polymerzation rune eyes pedulm dragon can get to attack twice and if those monsters are pendulum summon it is unaffected by card effects
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution Left_bar_bleue300/300New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution Left_bar_bleue150/150New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution   New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:31 pm

The Charmers even the FP would be too random for Odd Eyes deck. Except if the idea is to make fun deck ignoring consistency and competitiveness, then that works.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution   New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 1:46 pm

Eria wrote:
The Charmers even the FP would be too random for Odd Eyes deck. Except if the idea is to make fun deck ignoring consistency and competitiveness, then that works.
I think hiita lover means using Odd Eyes in a Charmer deck, not using Charmers in a Odd Eyes deck.
Even so, I'm not completely sold on that idea either... have to see a decklist before we can say anything.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution Left_bar_bleue300/300New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution Left_bar_bleue150/150New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution   New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2014 2:58 pm

pendulum + charmers + poly in one deck = the hand get hurts. It's ok if you don't mind about it, since you're free to choose whatever playstyle you like, right? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution   New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New cards for V jump & the secret of evolution
Page 1 of 1