Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Honest Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Honest Thread GearfriedHonest Thread S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Honest Thread Left_bar_bleue280/280Honest Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Honest Thread Left_bar_bleue170/170Honest Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Honest Thread Empty
PostSubject: Honest Thread   Honest Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:59 am

well, what do you think about this card? One of the most broken card ever which activated it's effect during damage step when you can't activate almost any spell or trap card. In other words, the only option when you fight HOnest is : destroyed. What's in my mind is : why konami didn't make it limited or at least semi limited? Is that because of it's only powered up a LIGHT monster or what?? This card is very broken that it annoys me. Yeah, maybe Armor Master or Catastor would stop this card but... they are some of "anti-honest" out there. But most of YGO cards are vulnerable against honest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
Honest Thread Left_bar_bleue300/300Honest Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Honest Thread Left_bar_bleue700/700Honest Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Honest Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest Thread   Honest Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:27 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
One of the most broken card ever

Please tell me you're joking.

It's nothing else then a Attribute specific Shrink.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Honest Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest Thread   Honest Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:41 am

Joan, I said "one of the most". Not "the most broken card"

It's effect activated during damage step which means most of spell or trap card can't be activated. And the first one sends honest to the graveyard wins. You can't fight honest with honest. If you fight honest with honest, it would make everything worst and your opponent get your monster ATK point after it was added with your opponent's monster ATK point. You know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Honest Thread 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:
Honest Thread Left_bar_bleue150/150Honest Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Honest Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest Thread   Honest Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 10:10 am

Eh? This card isn't broken at all... even your opponent's monster is destroyed by battle because of this card, it's still +0.
This card is good, but not broken.
If it's broken, it's already in the current banlist now. I think Konami already make the banlist good and balanced. Razz
The only lack, they didn't release good support for the forgotten cards... Razz

And soon, we can get Honest easily in Twilight Edition... so be prepared if the majority of duelists in your area using 3 Honests in their deck... Razz
This card is already released in OCG as common long time ago, easy to get, but, still, Honest isn't limited/semi-limited. So, i think it's no point for Konami to limit/semi this card, since the current game is ok with 3 Honests.

And if you still annoyed by Honest, just hope Konami released Holy Dark(lol) in the next set Razz

I like Honest when i activating its effect, but no when my opponent activating it. Razz
It's natural for the duelists to be annoyed by Honest's effect when their opponent use it.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Honest Thread Left_bar_bleue500/500Honest Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

Honest Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest Thread   Honest Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Kazemachi wrote:
It's natural for the duelists to be annoyed by Honest's effect when their opponent use it.

lol, You got a point there XD. Still though, at the least Honest needs a Semi-Limit, he's kinda powerful with the Lightsworns, imagine this: Opponent summons Judgement Dragon, spares you it's effect just once, your turn, you manage to get something out that can take out your opponent's JD, but BAM, they use Honest, perhaps 2 or 3, and your dead this turn, or your opponents turn.

I mean, Honest ain't THAT Broken, but he's still pretty broken Razz.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Honest Thread 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:
Honest Thread Left_bar_bleue150/150Honest Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Honest Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest Thread   Honest Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:23 pm

Ok, this will be tl;dr. Smile
I don't think Honest needs to be limited. Look at Japanese OCG Tournament's result in the internet and what deck got the top place? Is there's any Honest in the top place? orz. I compare it to the OCG Tourneys because OCG cards aren't really expensive, and the cards are more variable than in TCG. And Semi-limiting Honest wouldn't change the current game. If Honest's effect is broken, Konami already put him in the banlist. Just like DSF. Honest already in a long time unlimited, and i think it's not problem if he at 3... why it must be limited/semi-limited? Razz I think a deck that not focussing to attack the opponent's monster such as Stall deck, Final Countdown deck or Self-Destruct Button deck doesn't got any problem with Honest... Razz But, they still can feel JD & DAD's power instead of Honest... Razz

Honest is just like a quick-play Spell or Trap card that can increase the ATK of one monster in the field for 1 turn. nothing more than that. The only difference is, he's a monster that has additional efffect to return to the owner's hand while he's on the field. And he can be Trap Dustshooted... Razz

After JD, don't overate Honest too. Honest also have weakness. Razz That's why the game allow us to prepare a side deck... just put cards in your side deck that has an anti-effect to the cards you fear...

I'll never say Honest is broken, but, i don't know what Konami thinks about this card. If they think this card is broken too and until now they didn't limit/semi it, probably they want to make more money, because Honest is currently expensive in LODT in TCG. But, later, it'll be easy to get in TCG because of Twilight Edition. If they thinks Honest is broken, they may limit/semi Honest after Twilight Edition released. But... this don't really makes any sense since OCG have common version of Honest and they never limit/semi Honest while they're a common card.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Honest Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest Thread   Honest Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:07 pm

lol, It ain't completely broken cause you can use cards like The Eye of Truth or Spiritual Water Art to look at your opponents hand to see if you can attack the opponents LIGHT monsters or not, or, in Aoi's case, get rid of Honest Razz.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Honest Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest Thread   Honest Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 9:49 pm

Quote :
lol, You got a point there XD. Still though, at the least Honest needs a Semi-Limit, he's kinda powerful with the Lightsworns, imagine this: Opponent summons Judgement Dragon, spares you it's effect just once, your turn, you manage to get something out that can take out your opponent's JD, but BAM, they use Honest, perhaps 2 or 3, and your dead this turn, or your opponents turn.

This thing reminds me when my brother managed to summon Five Headed Dragon to fight JD only to be destroyed by honest. After that, nothing my brother can do except got nuked by JD. And honest will be more broken if Archlord Christia already released on TCG.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Honest Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest Thread   Honest Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 1:57 am

lol, You mean this card?
Spoiler:

Honest could also work with Fiend Roar Deity's, as their LIGHT, even though their Fiends.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Honest Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest Thread   Honest Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 4:01 am

What?! it's already on TCG?? I guess I missed the news huh... O_O

Then... yeah. I don't know what to say anymore... At least it's rare to find someone who used Kristya... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Honest Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Honest Thread   Honest Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honest Thread
Page 1 of 1