Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

The "Sin" thread (contains spoilers from the newest Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
The "Sin" thread (contains spoilers from the newest Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie) Left_bar_bleue300/300The "Sin" thread (contains spoilers from the newest Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
The "Sin" thread (contains spoilers from the newest Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie) Left_bar_bleue700/700The "Sin" thread (contains spoilers from the newest Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie) Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

The "Sin" thread (contains spoilers from the newest Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie) Empty
PostSubject: The "Sin" thread (contains spoilers from the newest Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie)   The "Sin" thread (contains spoilers from the newest Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:49 am

We all know about the movie, right (really, who doesn't)? Well, since the Sin monsters are the main cards of the movie, let's talk about them.

Sin Blue-Eyes White Dragon (released)
Spoiler:

Sin Red-Eyes Black Dragon (released)
Spoiler:

Sin Stardust Dragon (released)
Spoiler:

Sin Rainbow Dragon (no release (yet))
Spoiler:

Sin Cyber End Dragon (no release (yet))
Spoiler:

Sin Paradox Dragon (no release (yet)/effect is Approximation)
Spoiler:

Sin Parallel Gear (no release date (yet)/effect is unconfirmed)
Spoiler:

What I think about them:
Sin Cyber End Dragon and Sin Paradox Dragon should not show it's face in real life and Sin Stardust Dragon is bloody redicilious. I haven't made my mind up yet about Sin Rainbow Dragon. Sin Blue-Eyes White Dragon is simply amazing. Sin Red-Eyes Black Dragon is pointless because of Sin Blue-Eyes White Dragon.
Also, Skill Drain.

Discuss

Also, I would like to see Sin Charmers and Sin Joan.
Why? Just because.

Last edited by Joan's Guardian on Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
The "Sin" thread (contains spoilers from the newest Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie) Left_bar_bleue500/500The "Sin" thread (contains spoilers from the newest Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
The "Sin" thread (contains spoilers from the newest Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie) Left_bar_bleue300/300The "Sin" thread (contains spoilers from the newest Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

The "Sin" thread (contains spoilers from the newest Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Sin" thread (contains spoilers from the newest Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie)   The "Sin" thread (contains spoilers from the newest Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 10:02 am

lol, Going by what the Sins look like, the Charmers would just need armor or something on them, that's mainly black, and I think then you'd have a Sin Charmer Razz.

Anyway, I just love how Sin Blue-Eyes looks, Maybe I should get that thing some day Razz.
Back to top Go down

The "Sin" thread (contains spoilers from the newest Yu-Gi-Oh! Movie)
Page 1 of 1