Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Ghostrick Flippin' Hell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Ghostrick Flippin' Hell Empty
PostSubject: Ghostrick Flippin' Hell   Ghostrick Flippin' Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:44 am

Main deck x40:

Effect monsters x18:
Ghostrick Frost x2
Ghostrick Jiangshi x3
Ghostrick Mary x2
Ghostrick Stein x3
Ghostrick Witch x2
Magician of Faith x1
Symphonic Warrior Basses x2
Symphonic Warrior Drumss x1
Tsukuyomi x2

Spells x13
Allure of Darkness x1
Book of Moon x1
Dark Hole x1
Ghostrick Mansion x3
Nobleman of Crossout x3
Pot of Duality x2
Swords of Concealing Light x2

Traps x9
Ghostrick Scare x2
Ghostrick Vanish x3
Mirror Force x2
Needle Ceiling x2

Extra deck x15:

Synchro Monsters x8
Ally of Justice Catastor x1
Armades, Keeper of the Boundaries x1
Black Rose Dragon x1
Formula Synchron x1
Gaia Knight, the Force of Earth x1
Mist Bird Clausolas x1
Stardust Spark Dragon x1
Underworld Fighter Balmung x1

Xyz monsters x7:
Gagaga Cowboy x1
Ghostrick Alucard x2
Ghostrick Dullahan x2
Leviair the Sea Dragon x1
Wind-Up Zenmaines x1

Side deck x15:

Effect monsters x12:
Aussa the Earth Charmer x2
Dharc the Dark Charmer x2
Eria the Water Charmer x2
Hiita the Fire Charmer x2
Lyna the Light Charmer x2
Wynn the Wind Charmer x2

Spells x3:
Mystical Space Typhoon x3

Last edited by ΛΔ on Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:47 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
Ghostrick Flippin' Hell 1658415264 Ghostrick Flippin' Hell 3087721399Ghostrick Flippin' Hell 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Ghostrick Flippin' Hell Left_bar_bleue500/500Ghostrick Flippin' Hell Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Ghostrick Flippin' Hell Left_bar_bleue200/200Ghostrick Flippin' Hell Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Flippin' Hell   Ghostrick Flippin' Hell I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 6:58 pm

Looks good, but I can't say Konami hasn't thought of something like this, since Swarm of Crows comes out in SHSP. The fact that Crows is Level 5 makes me think you should only run 1 of it though.

The fact that Ghostrick House halves battle damage kinda makes Spirit Barrier a bit excessive. Maybe drop to 2? Also, why Needle Ceiling?

Have you tried Stealth Bird? That card is always fun. Also, perhaps drop Swords of Concealing Lights for Book of Eclipses.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Flippin' Hell   Ghostrick Flippin' Hell I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 7:12 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
The fact that Crows is Level 5 makes me think you should only run 1 of it though.
Deck gets tribute fodder out incredibly easily, so honestly there's typically not much of a problem there.

Honestly the bigger problem would be is if I was facing against DWs, as it'd effectively make them useless.

Hippocampus wrote:
The fact that Ghostrick House halves battle damage kinda makes Spirit Barrier a bit excessive. Maybe drop to 2?
Possibly, but I like locking my opponent out of damaging me too much. Though its possible I may try that out.

Hippocampus wrote:
Also, why Needle Ceiling?
Because decks that focus on keeping your monsters facedown LOVE this card.

Checks contents of both sides of the field for activation and effect AND only destroys faceup monsters. So in a way its almost like a psuedo Raigeki for the deck that can stop big plays an opponent might bring out.

Hippocampus wrote:
Have you tried Stealth Bird? That card is always fun.
Yes, and yes it is. Might try teching in 2x of it.

Hippocampus wrote:
Also, perhaps drop Swords of Concealing Lights for Book of Eclipses.
There's exactly 1 deck I like using Eclipse in, and that's Jar deck-out. The only real use I could see it having is to get my monsters back to facedown, but honestly its so rare that my opponent forces them faceup their turn anyways so.

Plus forcing the opponent to set their monsters and keep them set is honestly far more valuable for the deck then setting to flip and draw. Mainly due to Ghostrick House's effect.

I'll be posting an edited version later though, since I'm now changing for TCG banlist.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
Ghostrick Flippin' Hell 1658415264 Ghostrick Flippin' Hell 3087721399Ghostrick Flippin' Hell 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
Ghostrick Flippin' Hell Left_bar_bleue500/500Ghostrick Flippin' Hell Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Ghostrick Flippin' Hell Left_bar_bleue200/200Ghostrick Flippin' Hell Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Flippin' Hell   Ghostrick Flippin' Hell I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:07 pm

ΛΔ wrote:
Deck gets tribute fodder out incredibly easily, so honestly there's typically not much of a problem there.

Honestly the bigger problem would be is if I was facing against DWs, as it'd effectively make them useless.
Ah, good point. But your side deck seems to be properly equipped for that matchup Wink

ΛΔ wrote:
There's exactly 1 deck I like using Eclipse in, and that's Jar deck-out. The only real use I could see it having is to get my monsters back to facedown, but honestly its so rare that my opponent forces them faceup their turn anyways so.

Plus forcing the opponent to set their monsters and keep them set is honestly far more valuable for the deck then setting to flip and draw. Mainly due to Ghostrick House's effect.
...Oh wow, for some reason I thought Swords affected all monsters on the field, not just your opponent's. That's actually a lot better than I initially thought. Still, though, Eclipse is good for disrupting plays since you can play it on your opponent's turn, and it also combos better with Needle Ceiling.

ΛΔ wrote:
I'll be posting an edited version later though, since I'm now changing for TCG banlist.
...Did you change it already? Because you have Duality at 3, but Judgment at 1...?

I do hear Ghostricks are going to be good this format, though, so you should definitely keep this deck.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Flippin' Hell   Ghostrick Flippin' Hell I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 6:45 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
ΛΔ wrote:

Ah, good point. But your side deck seems to be properly equipped for that matchup Wink
I think the BANLIST already properly equipped me, what with Card Destruction now being B&.

Hippocampus wrote:
Eclipse is good for disrupting plays since you can play it on your opponent's turn, and it also combos better with Needle Ceiling.
Still would rather just counter instantly with Needle Ceiling and not deal with my opponent getting free +1s.

It's a decent combo I'll give you that, but the idea is to slowly waste my opponent's resources, not increase them.

Hippocampus wrote:
...Did you change it already? Because you have Duality at 3, but Judgment at 1...?
that was OCG list

anyways, now have a beta edit for TCG format in OP

Hippocampus wrote:
I do hear Ghostricks are going to be good this format, though, so you should definitely keep this deck.
Hopefully they dont get too good before they hit the TCG, since I'd like to get a playset of everything.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Flippin' Hell   Ghostrick Flippin' Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 9:17 am

ΛΔ wrote:
I think the BANLIST already properly equipped me, what with Card Destruction now being B&.
Lol were they really that big of a problem for you? Well I guess Dark World Lightning is still a thing.

ΛΔ wrote:
that was OCG list

anyways, now have a beta edit for TCG format in OP
So you traded your Solemns for 3 Noblemans? I like that idea a lot XD

Also, aww, goodbye Guardian Sphinx.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Flippin' Hell   Ghostrick Flippin' Hell I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:26 am

Hippocampus wrote:
ΛΔ wrote:
Lol were they really that big of a problem for you? Well I guess Dark World Lightning is still a thing.
No, never.

But its still a fact that Card Destruction being hit doesn't exactly do anything to help them.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Flippin' Hell   Ghostrick Flippin' Hell I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:38 pm

more changes

-1 Ghostrick Specter
-2 Swarm of Crows
-1 Swarm of Locusts
-2 Spirit Barrier

+2 Ghostrick Yuki-onna
+2 Mirror Force

Swarm of Crows dropped, because I found that even though I can summon them easily I normally don't

Ghostrick Specter and Swarm of Locusts reduced just because I'm starting to think 3 of each might be a tad much... also helps to reduce the deck down to 40 cards

Spirit Barrier swapped for Mirror Force, because the deck needed some more offense and Mirror is the best card I can think of to do this that's easily usable and also doesn't hurt my field

Ghostrick Yuki-onna added because great design

but seriously, I didn't add her first because I thought "wait how will this be useful with House?", but then I realized "hey I could ram her into my opponent's monsters to severely screw up their field and more easily go into direct attacks"
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Flippin' Hell   Ghostrick Flippin' Hell I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 11:29 pm

Nice changes, though I think your main idea of the deck kinda goes away with getting rid of all your "Swarm" monsters. Not so much of a hybrid anymore as just a few tech monsters... nothing wrong with that though.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Flippin' Hell   Ghostrick Flippin' Hell I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:11 am

Brief Ghostrick discussion in chat the other day reminded me my side was still basically empty, so I changed that in what clearly is the only correct method.

+2 Aussa the Earth Charmer
+2 Dharc the Dark Charmer
+2 Eria the Water Charmer
+2 Hiita the Fire Charmer
+2 Lyna the Light Charmer
+2 Wynn the Wind Charmer

Will probably change extra at some point too for times I grab an opponent's tuner, and may also add in a few tuners of my own to get other usage off of their lv4+ monsters that can be synchro'd off the field.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Flippin' Hell   Ghostrick Flippin' Hell I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:35 am

updated for 2014
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghostrick Flippin' Hell   Ghostrick Flippin' Hell I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghostrick Flippin' Hell
Page 1 of 1