Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

I LOVE GUSTO!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ajambokc
New Charmer
New Charmer
ajambokc

Charmer Power : 1031

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 4:58 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/18/42/46/00/gusto10.jpg

Hi, its me again with a gusto deck.
Please give me some advice. Last time i played this deck, it was against lightsworn and i won, with the effect of Sphreeze. It was awesome.
aja
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
I LOVE GUSTO!!! 1658415264 I LOVE GUSTO!!! 3087721399I LOVE GUSTO!!! 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
I LOVE GUSTO!!! Left_bar_bleue500/500I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
I LOVE GUSTO!!! Left_bar_bleue200/200I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:47 am

That's awesome that you love Gusto; they really are a great archetype. However, there are a couple of things I am questioning when looking at this deck.

First of all, why the 3 Upstarts? Gustos usually rely on Special Summoning from the Deck, and drawing into them wouldn't help very much. Plus, you really don't want your opponent to gain that much Life Points since they're not an OTK deck. I can sorta see why you included Hand Destruction (combo with Griffo maybe?), but even that's a stretch. If those cards work for you then I guess you could include them, but I really don't think you'd need them.

Also, if you're playing pure Gusto, you should probably change up your monster line-up a bit. Most, if not all, Gusto decks run 2-3 of each toolbox monster: Winda, Gulldo, and Egul. To me, this build seems to be very geared toward summoning Sphreez, and I like that. But I've never been a fan of Thunbolt because of the banishing cost, and Falco seems a bit situational because he can't be destroyed by battle. But overall it's not a bad deck.

With regards to your Extra Deck, Daigusto Emeral isn't really all that good for Gustos; you get just as much power out of Caam with less requirements. If you really want to Xyz Summon in this Deck, I'd add Number 39: Utopia, Lavalval Chain, OR Gachi Gachi Gantetsu. Otherwise, you'd probably be better off filling those spots with Synchro monsters. I don't see any odd-leveled generics in here, so I'd recommend Black Rose Dragon or Psychic Lifetrancer for Level 7, Ally of Justice Catastor, T.G. Hyper Librarian, or Magical Android for Level 5, and Mist Wurm for Level 9. But as I said, in the end it's really up to you.

Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
ajambokc
New Charmer
New Charmer
ajambokc

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:20 pm

Thanks a lot for your help (you are very competent:D )
This is my new deck:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/18/42/46/00/gusto210.jpg

It does work better now Smile

aja
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
I LOVE GUSTO!!! 414547

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:37 pm

ajambokc wrote:
This is my new deck:

aja
Griffen + 1 hand destruction is not enough, I would drop all 3.
squrio shouldn't be at 3, 1 is enough, but for this build 1 falco would be better(2 max)
The spell and trap of the gusto is a bit lack luster in high numbers. You don't want to open 2 or 3 of them. So I suggest only running 2-3 of them. Whirlwind sort of sux, so the others are helpeful.
Also thunbolt isn't bad if you have cause to run him. I used to not like him cuz of the banish thing but it can be worked around. It usefulness can outway its cost.
Reeze is more tatically useful then windaar.
The wind spirit traps is also a bit lack luster to me.

With the new room, I would add some generic staples + call of the haunted(2 call is good Very Happy it pluses off of an opponents MST and it is the reason I only run 1 falco, I leave him in the grave so I don't draw him and revive him when ever I need.)
In the extra, the lack of chidori/scrap/mist wurm is all I really notice. ya don't really need doubles of the gusto synchros(maybe keep daigusto gulldos at 2) lavalval could be swaped for chidori. techically could run chidori at 2 in place of utopia. lol.
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:12 pm

ajambokc wrote:
This is my new deck:

aja
No problem, I love to help! And thank you for your compliment!
I don't think you should've taken out Scrap Dragon, though. He's probably one of the best Level 8 Synchros there is lol.

Someone last year wrote a nice Gusto guide on here: http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.net/t734-the-way-of-the-wind-guide-to-gusto You should check it out if you're interested Wink

Wynn wrote:
Griffen + 1 hand destruction is not enough, I would drop all 3.
squrio shouldn't be at 3, 1 is enough, but for this build 1 falco would be better(2 max)
The spell and trap of the gusto is a bit lack luster in high numbers. You don't want to open 2 or 3 of them. So I suggest only running 2-3 of them. Whirlwind sort of sux, so the others are helpeful.
Also thunbolt isn't bad if you have cause to run him. I used to not like him cuz of the banish thing but it can be worked around. It usefulness can outway its cost.
Reeze is more tatically useful then windaar.
The wind spirit traps is also a bit lack luster to me.

With the new room, I would add some generic staples + call of the haunted(2 call is good Very Happy it pluses off of an opponents MST and it is the reason I only run 1 falco, I leave him in the grave so I don't draw him and revive him when ever I need.)
In the extra, the lack of chidori/scrap/mist wurm is all I really notice. ya don't really need doubles of the gusto synchros(maybe keep daigusto gulldos at 2) lavalval could be swaped for chidori. techically could run chidori at 2 in place of utopia. lol.
Agree with most of this, actually. I just thought Thunbolt doesn't really work very well in here, since it depletes targets in the Graveyard and there's no real way to get them back. And that Chidori card is new to me... wow, it's really good.

Also, another Spell card you could think about: Mind Control. It's a great card to screw with people in general, but I've found it works really nice in Gusto decks in particular.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:01 pm

Where's Creature Swap?

Works wonders with Egul/Gulldos, but even without them could be pretty great if your opponent brings out something big. Especially since most Gustos generally have mediocre stats at best.

Also you'd probably be better off running mostly rank-2 Xyz for your Xyz slots with your monster lineup
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :
I LOVE GUSTO!!! 414547

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 3:27 pm

ΛΔ wrote:
Where's Creature Swap?

Works wonders with Egul/Gulldos, but even without them could be pretty great if your opponent brings out something big. Especially since most Gustos generally have mediocre stats at best.

Also you'd probably be better off running mostly rank-2 Xyz for your Xyz slots with your monster lineup
lol creature swap isn't manditory, but his build does benefit from it, likely.

lol with his monsterline up chidori is porbably the best xyz. Rank2 is a bit lack luster here. I mean I would before 2 winda over any rank 2 any day lol.
Back to top Go down
ajambokc
New Charmer
New Charmer
ajambokc

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 8:33 am

Thank you a lot for your help Smile
Im a little bit confused right now since im NOT a native english speaker, but i understood most of the things you tryed to convince me about PLUS (because of the different opinions you have about monsters and cards to add/drop) i have some questions to all of you:

FIRST
Squirro is a tuner, that i need and also might survive a battlephase if he was special summoned by another gusto.

SECOND
Griffin can call every Gusto from my deck and hand destruction is just one possibility to activate his effect (dark world dealings, card destruction, viruses from opponent, and so on....)

THIRD
WHIRLWIND STAYS IN MY DECK FOREVER! XDDD

FORTH
Thunbolts effect is not really situational since i can bannish himself to use his effect. So im in two minds about him :/

FIFTH
Reeze can only be special summond by squirro or thunbolt, but good effect...so what? :/

SIXTH
Wind spirits can be used as a combo with falco :/

SEVENTH
Call of the haunted...OK

Number 8 Wink
Never heard of Chidori... but its AWESOME :DD

Number 9
Scrap dragon :/

Number 10 (Illumiknight (insider Wink))
Mind control...for what? PLUS very situational

Number 11
creature swap to destroy gustos? I think that destroying a gusto does not need that card; gustos are easyly destroyable..PLUS very situational

Number 12
R2 XYZ monsters who? shining elf and gachi gachi gantetsu ok!

So, you all see there are many cards to add even though i dont have an idea about which cards to remove. NEED SERIOUS HELP + sorry for my bad english Very Happy
aja
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 9:00 am

ajambokc wrote:
FIRST
Squirro is a tuner, that i need and also might survive a battlephase if he was special summoned by another gusto.
I don't think Wynn meant to take out all your Squirros, but remember that Gulldo and Egul are also Tuners as well (and better ones imo; then again I run a different build than you do). I'd say keep 1 or 2 to help with making Sphreez, but 3 is a bit much.

ajambokc wrote:
SECOND
Griffin can call every Gusto from my deck and hand destruction is just one possibility to activate his effect (dark world dealings, card destruction, viruses from opponent, and so on....)
Yes, but you don't run those cards...? I mean, you could side Griffin in against Dark World decks if you think that'd help, but as of right now you can only gain his effect through that one Hand Destruction, which is VERY situational.

ajambokc wrote:
THIRD
WHIRLWIND STAYS IN MY DECK FOREVER! XDDD
Lol well that's your call then. There's nothing we should say to tell you otherwise.

ajambokc wrote:
FORTH
Thunbolts effect is not really situational since i can bannish himself to use his effect. So im in two minds about him :/  
I suppose, but then he wouldn't be able to be re-used himself. But as I said, it's up to you.

ajambokc wrote:
SIXTH
Wind spirits can be used as a combo with falco :/
I don't dislike the Spiritual Wind Art at all (after all, it has Wynn on it Smile). But it can be viewed as a general -1, so it ain't the best thing in the world. Maybe go down to 1?

ajambokc wrote:
Number 9
I'm not joking here lol, Scrap Dragon is a great card in any deck that Synchro Summons.

ajambokc wrote:
Number 10 (Illumiknight (insider Wink))
Mind control...for what? PLUS very situational
I mean yeah, and as mc pointed out, Creature Swap is generally nicer. But Wynn did say to add some staples, and that was one I thought of. Besides, it basically became a Change of Heart once Synchros were invented, and Change of Heart is Change of Heart Razz

ajambokc wrote:
Number 11
creature swap to destroy gustos? I think that destroying a gusto does not need that card; gustos are easyly destroyable..PLUS very situational
Haha, no actually, Creature Swap is very useful in any Gusto deck. Not at all situational. Try it out and you'll see Wink

ajambokc wrote:
Number 12
R2 XYZ monsters who? shining elf and gachi gachi gantetsu ok!
Just because you run a lot of Level 2 monsters. You don't have to if you don't want to. Gustos are better for Synchroing anyway. But yes, I would prefer the ones you've listed over Daigusto Falcos, at least.

ajambokc wrote:
So, you all see there are many cards to add even though i dont have an idea about which cards to remove. NEED SERIOUS HELP + sorry for my bad english Very Happy
aja
Your English isn't that bad, really (unless you're using a translator O.o). What are you confused about? We're willing to help you out in any ways we can.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :
I LOVE GUSTO!!! 414547

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 11:29 am

@ Hippo, actually I did advice him to take out all 3 squrios. Squrio has his place but it isn't in this deck. He only has 1 lv5 or higher to trip his effect. Flaco is better here and only 1 flaco is really needed. maybe 2 if he wanted more lv2 tuners. But if he wanted that I would just use 1 falco 1 plague.

3. I didn't say whirlwind should leave, I think it is more lack luster but I suggested only using 3 gusto s/t reguardless of the which.

6. Falco doesn't work as a combo with wind spirit, it would miss timing.

Back to top Go down
ajambokc
New Charmer
New Charmer
ajambokc

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:32 pm

Quote :
Your English isn't that bad, really (unless you're using a translator O.o). What are you confused about? We're willing to help you out in any ways we can.

No i can assure you that i am NOT using a translator  Wink

Concerning Falco, i wont add him cause the way he special summons a monster is ONLY face down and thats not necessarily good at all.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/18/42/46/00/gusto310.jpg

Did i forget something?

Last edited by ajambokc on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add something)
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:33 pm

ajambokc wrote:
Number 9
is a fantastic card, and this goes double for Gustos

Popping a Falco/Gulldo/Squirro on your side of the field and something on your opponent's to +1 insetad of +/-0 is nothing to sneeze at. Especially for a deck such as Gustos.

ajambokc wrote:
Number 11

Exactly why it works in Gustos.

Egul and Gulldo both benefit heavily from it, and it can even help make Codor's effect easier to activate.

Plus it helps to give the deck more offense, which it is typically very lacking in, and the fact that there's very little spell/trap negation being run in most decks currently makes it a generally safe card to play. Just would have to watch out for Lance chains and the like.

ajambokc wrote:
Concerning Falco, i wont add him cause the way he special summons a monster is ONLY face down and thats not necessarily good at all.

How is it not good?

You'll probably be setting for most of your defenseive plays in the first place, it sets up Kamui, and if you need to you could always flip-summon anything you need face-up for synchro/xyz plays or whatnot your next turn.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:43 pm

ajambokc wrote:

Did i forget something?
Deck looks much better now... But why'd you have to take out your 2nd Daigusto Gulldos? -1 Falcos for him, trust me.

ΛΔ wrote:
Just would have to watch out for Lance chains and the like.
Which you very well could run yourself, btw. Although at this point maybe not since you're having space issues already.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:48 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
ΛΔ wrote:
Just would have to watch out for Lance chains and the like.
Which you very well could run yourself, btw. Although at this point maybe not since you're having space issues already.

Lance has actually started to be one of my main staples for pretty much every deck I build.

2x Lance has basically replaced 2x MST, which is typically just sided now.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:01 pm

ΛΔ wrote:
Lance has actually started to be one of my main staples for pretty much every deck I build.

2x Lance has basically replaced 2x MST, which is typically just sided now.
I know, right? It's crazy...
So maybe for this deck, -1 MST, +1 Lance then? You have Contact too, don't forget, which is similar in function.

Out of curiosity, mc, what are your thoughts about Forbidden Dress?
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 3:08 pm

ajambokc wrote:

Did i forget something?

-1 Caam, Serenity of Gusto/Musto, Sage of Gusto
-1 Windaar, Sage of Gusto
-1 Blessings for Gusto
-2 Bottomless Trap Hole
-1 Mirror Force
-1 Daigusto Eguls
-1 Daigusto Falcos
-1 Daigusto Sphreez
-1 Lavalval Chain
-1 Lightning Chidori

+1 Creature Swap
+2 Forbidden Lance
+1 Pot of Avarice/Duplicity
+2 Torrential Tribute
+1 Armory Arm/Mist Bird Clausolas
+1 Gaia Knight the Force of Earth
+1 T.G. Hyper Librarian
+1 Daigusto Phoenix/Gachi Gachi Gantetsu
+1 Maestroke the Symphony Djinn

Other cards that might be worth considering for what you're going for here include Reborn Tengu, Quill Pen of Gulldos, and Mystical Fairy Elfuria. Maybe even Windrose too.

Hippocampus wrote:
Out of curiosity, mc, what are your thoughts about Forbidden Dress?

It's alright, but I prefer Lance right now.

There doesn't seem to be a whole lot of monster destruction via monster effects this format. Plus I just like how Lance even stops not only destruction effects but also bounce/removal/non-targetting effects, not to mention it being better to use on your opponent's monster due to -800 ATK vs -600.

Still want to get me a third Dress though, since it could very well end up being a card worth considering in a future format. For now though I'll just stick with double Lance.
Back to top Go down
ajambokc
New Charmer
New Charmer
ajambokc

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:41 am

https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/18/42/46/00/gusto410.jpg

Its really difficult to consider all your ideas during editing my deck shocked 
But thank you anyway Smile

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:55 am

Oh wow, lol how did I forget about Pot of Avarice? Then again, his earlier builds included 3 Caam.

ajambokc wrote:
Its really difficult to consider all your ideas during editing my deck shocked 
But thank you anyway Smile
I'm actually surprised we edited your deck so aggressively. Most of the time when people post decks, they maybe get like 2 replies lol. Just trying to make ya feel welcome I guess Smile
Back to top Go down
ajambokc
New Charmer
New Charmer
ajambokc

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:22 am

Thanks i appreciate that Smile
Any further advice?
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :
I LOVE GUSTO!!! 414547

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:56 am

I would lose all the xyz except chidori for vulcan(lv6 fire synchro) mist wurm and probaly another chidrori.
I would also lose squrio, with thunbolt and falco there is no reason him. that gives you 2 slots for other techs.
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 2:15 pm

I'd honestly have to disagree with Wurm. Though I think its in part to my opinion on him having really soured after recent times of me needing him the only way I could possibly make was just tuner+non-tuner, which you can't do. Plus Gustos generally don't have as easy a time as other archetypes for lv8+ plays.

Also would have to disagree for double Chidori. Just run some generic recycler cards that could bring it back. Pot of Avarice/Duplicity or Quill Pen would all be ideal choices here.

Monster count needs to be dropped regardless though. 22/40 is generally too much for standard decks, and is DEFINITELY too much for a deck that goes through constant monster recycling. You'll just end up running too much of a risk of drawing into only monsters you don't need.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :
I LOVE GUSTO!!! 414547

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 3:04 pm

ΛΔ wrote:
I'd honestly have to disagree with Wurm. Though I think its in part to my opinion on him having really soured after recent times of me needing him the only way I could possibly make was just tuner+non-tuner, which you can't do. Plus Gustos generally don't have as easy a time as other archetypes for lv8+ plays.

Also would have to disagree for double Chidori. Just run some generic recycler cards that could bring it back. Pot of Avarice/Duplicity or Quill Pen would all be ideal choices here.

Monster count needs to be dropped regardless though. 22/40 is generally too much for standard decks, and is DEFINITELY too much for a deck that goes through constant monster recycling. You'll just end up running too much of a risk of drawing into only monsters you don't need.
I wasn't saying he needed wurm. Rather I would probably make a wurm before gachi or 39.
And I was saying double chidori again cuz if he can overlay 2 monster chidori is likely more useful then 39.
That was my reasoning.
a ratio of 22/40 is a bit off, agreed but that doesn't mean 22 is the problem many of my gusto conpasate this by going higher in the overal total lol. I always beleve in the number a deck needs if 40, cool, if 42 or 45 then so be it. (though I try not to break 45 unless I feel it is needed.)
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:54 pm

Well I can agree that Number 39 really isn't needed... Along with Gagaga Cowboy.

Though I'd honestly say to just add in a few more other lv5-7 synchros that you could pretty easily summon vs a lv9 one that will almost never see actual play. That or maybe even Mist Bird Clausolas which I've mentioned above. It doesn't have many synchro combinations for the deck really, but its effect and DEF are both pretty decent for a lv3.

Plus don't lie. You know being able to take down your opponent's big monster with an Egul would be hilarious.
Back to top Go down
ajambokc
New Charmer
New Charmer
ajambokc

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 2:53 am

ΛΔ wrote:

Plus don't lie. You know being able to take down your opponent's big monster with an Egul would be hilarious.

Who lied and about what? Question 

I do hope that this is the final version. It works at least.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/18/42/46/00/gusto510.jpg
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 8:32 am

ajambokc wrote:
Who lied and about what?  Question 
Haha don't worry, he's just using the good ol' English tool of sarcasm Wink
ajambokc wrote:
I do hope that this is the final version. It works at least.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f38/18/42/46/00/gusto510.jpg
Honestly, I liked the deck better the way it was before. Quill Pen is nice, but it's not worth losing a Winda and a Gulldo. If you really want one in, -1 Contact for it instead. You could even take Wynn's suggestion by including them all in and just going up to 42 cards, but that's really a matter of personal preference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I LOVE GUSTO!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I LOVE GUSTO!!!   I LOVE GUSTO!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I LOVE GUSTO!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next