Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Top 5 Favorite from each Yu-Gi-Oh! series Archetypes that I like

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MaxxiasCXY96
New Charmer
New Charmer
MaxxiasCXY96

Charmer Power : 1114
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Character sheet
Name: Maxxy
HP:
Top 5 Favorite from each Yu-Gi-Oh! series Archetypes that I like Left_bar_bleue245/245Top 5 Favorite from each Yu-Gi-Oh! series Archetypes that I like Empty_bar_bleue  (245/245)
MP:
Top 5 Favorite from each Yu-Gi-Oh! series Archetypes that I like Left_bar_bleue175/175Top 5 Favorite from each Yu-Gi-Oh! series Archetypes that I like Empty_bar_bleue  (175/175)

Top 5 Favorite from each Yu-Gi-Oh! series Archetypes that I like Empty
PostSubject: Top 5 Favorite from each Yu-Gi-Oh! series Archetypes that I like   Top 5 Favorite from each Yu-Gi-Oh! series Archetypes that I like I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2013 1:10 am

What are your favorite archetypes playing/reading/watching the Yu-Gi-Oh? There are a lot to list, but for the sake of this topic I'll keep it at 5. Each archetype is fun and gets better and better as the series moved on from Yu-Gi-Oh GX! ----> Yu--Gi-Oh Zexal. Here it is:
(Why GX? Couldn't think of 5 archetypes... And Top 10 Zexal archetypes because they are so many good archetypes to choose from.)

Yu-Gi-Oh!
1. Toons
2. Blue-Eyes White Dragon
3. Zombie
4. Harpies
5. Gravekeepers

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX:
1. Destiny Heroes/Charmers
2. Cloudians
3. Crystal Beasts
4. Aliens
5. Vision Heroes

Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D
1. X-Sabers
2. Infernity (Really want to learn)
3. Karakuri
4. Naturia
5. Fortune Ladies

Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal
1. Madolches
2. Brotherhood of the Fire Fist
3. Geargiano
4. Gimmick Puppets
5. Heraldic Beasts
6. Gagaga
7. Chronomaly
8. Heroic
9. ZW
10. Duston

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/aznplayaboi?feature=mhee
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Charmer Power : 1212
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
Top 5 Favorite from each Yu-Gi-Oh! series Archetypes that I like Left_bar_bleue1/5Top 5 Favorite from each Yu-Gi-Oh! series Archetypes that I like Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
Top 5 Favorite from each Yu-Gi-Oh! series Archetypes that I like Left_bar_bleue12/12Top 5 Favorite from each Yu-Gi-Oh! series Archetypes that I like Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

Top 5 Favorite from each Yu-Gi-Oh! series Archetypes that I like Empty
PostSubject: Re: Top 5 Favorite from each Yu-Gi-Oh! series Archetypes that I like   Top 5 Favorite from each Yu-Gi-Oh! series Archetypes that I like I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 10:56 pm

Gravekeepers
They are an amazing deck for a really old archetype.

Charmers
For obvious reasons.

I don't know much decks in 5D that I am familiar with, so I'll go with X-Sabers.

I love Madolche. One of my favorite archetypes if you will.
Back to top Go down

Top 5 Favorite from each Yu-Gi-Oh! series Archetypes that I like
Page 1 of 1