Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Favorite card artwork

Go down 
+2
Kappa Tulen
Ratsu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

Favorite card artwork Empty
PostSubject: Favorite card artwork   Favorite card artwork I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Are there any cards that you particularly love the artwork of? (and if its a charmer you must pick one.)

As for me its Fabled Krus. I cant help it she is SO CUTE! I love the shy girl look.
Favorite card artwork FabledKrusDT05-JP-DRPR-DT
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Favorite card artwork Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card artwork   Favorite card artwork I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Errr...

In term of Cool: Hundred-Eyes Dragon. I found Demonic Dark Dragon is... Fascinating.

In term of Cute: Rescue Cat. I love Cat.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Favorite card artwork Left_bar_bleue500/500Favorite card artwork Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Favorite card artwork Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite card artwork Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card artwork   Favorite card artwork I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:29 am

Cruz looks more like she's crying then being shy Razz, but she still looks like she'd be shy.

But, aside from the Charmers, in terms of cuteness, Hm, Tie between Effect Veiler, Blizzard Princess, and Laval Burning Verdant Temptress .
In Coolness: Hyper Psychic Blaster/Assault Mode.
Back to top Go down
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
Favorite card artwork Left_bar_bleue300/300Favorite card artwork Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Favorite card artwork Left_bar_bleue700/700Favorite card artwork Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card artwork   Favorite card artwork I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:40 am

The Ultra Rare version Guardian Angel Joan, Divine Grace - Northwemko, Reptilianne Vaskii and Chaos Goddess are beautifull in terms of art.

Caius and GK Descendent also have awesome art as well. How could you not love those sinister feeling that comes from it?
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Favorite card artwork 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:
Favorite card artwork Left_bar_bleue150/150Favorite card artwork Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card artwork   Favorite card artwork I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 3:28 am

The OCG Dark Magician Girl from Premium Pack 4, Magician's Valkyria...
Night's End Sorcerer, Dewdark of the Ice Barrier, Vampire Lord...
the unique Souleater and Scroll of Bewitchment (this equip spell reminds me of rollcake...)
All Charmers, of course. Specifically, I love how Akina turned the Petit Dragon into the dragon that appears in Familiar-Possessed - Wynn's artwork.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card artwork   Favorite card artwork I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:36 am

You are awesome! I always wanted Souleater to have an effect. I have noticed there are alot of normal monsters that have amazing artwork.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
kurou
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
kurou

Charmer Power : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card artwork   Favorite card artwork I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 30, 2010 3:19 pm

there's a lot of cards with awesome artworks, for now I can remember wrath of neos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite card artwork   Favorite card artwork I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite card artwork
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: