Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire

Go down 
+4
Solid Snake
Raiju7
Garaito
Kappa Tulen
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire - Page 2 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:51 am

LoL, totally broken, could win any battle with that card(I mean 75%)
Anyway, we have seen the power of the crazy Number card, yup! Gagaga will help a lot to summon out false skeleton god, but you need 3 of them, kinda hard huh?
But still.....
DAT SUMMONING!
Also, don't forget to use card like Kurivolt on it, seriouslly, if skeleton god was destroyed before it lost the legendary XYZ material, it was totally hilarious!!! You're stopped instantly
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire - Page 2 Shiningfri-1

After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 6:19 am

Already full list, and The set have been out for a while in OCG.

So, what's you guys favorite card here?

Here's some that I like...

Valkyrie Knight
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire - Page 2 300px-ValkyrieKnight-CBLZ-JP-C
Quote :
Your opponent cannot target face-up Warrior-Type monsters for an attack, except "Valkyrie Knight". When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard: You can banish both this card and 1 other Warrior-Type monster from your Graveyard to target 1 Level 5 or higher Warrior-Type monster in your Graveyard; Special Summon that target.

Command Knight new incarnate (After taking Divine Sword - Phoenix Blade). The Knight that once protected, now become the knight that protect other. (And this going so damn well in my Phoenix Gearfried deck)

Hiita's upgraded Familiar
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire - Page 2 300px-Inaribi-CBLZ-JP-C
Quote :
If you control a face-up Spellcaster-Type monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). During your next Standby Phase after this card was destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: Special Summon this card from the Graveyard. You can control only 1 face-up "Inaribi".

Fox Fire adult form, following Gigobyte. Pretty nice effect too... And make me hope Konami released the upgraded Meda bat, Petit Dragon and Archfiend Mammoth as well

Aster Drawn
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire - Page 2 300px-AsterDrawn-CBLZ-JP-C
Quote :
If this card is used for an Xyz Summon, you can treat it as a Level 5 monster. An Xyz Monster that was Summoned using this card as Xyz Material gains this effect.
• When it is Xyz Summoned: Draw 1 card.

Aside from the rather WTF art... This card is downright awesome.

Advance of the Emperor
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire - Page 2 300px-ChargingEmperor-CBLZ-JP-C
Quote :
Tribute Summoned monsters you control cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects. You cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck.

After reading the effect... The first deck I want to make with this card is... None other than my old Earthbound Immortal Deck. Definitely gonna make it again! The art is cool too!
Back to top Go down

After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2