Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire

Go down 
+4
Solid Snake
Raiju7
Garaito
Kappa Tulen
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Shiningfri-1

After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Empty
PostSubject: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:28 am

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/120172194/

Judging from the name, it seems gonna be Fire. No info whatsoever, except for the new Numbers Coverboy name. "No. 92 False Skeletal God Dragon, Heart-eartH Dragon"
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Left_bar_bleue400/400After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Left_bar_bleue150/150After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 4:58 pm

so, will we see " another " version of Hiita, like her sisters, Lyna Wynn and Eria?
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Raiju7
New Charmer
New Charmer
Raiju7

Charmer Power : 1026

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Left_bar_bleue300/300After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Left_bar_bleue150/150After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 6:01 pm

One can hope my six samurai brother Very Happy

Lets see with this set theres a possibility will get an archtype for fire Xys monsters.
The fire attribute is known for there power and there damage effect so will this set be power or burner types .

After this set the next will be wind.
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Charmer Power : 1212
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Left_bar_bleue1/5After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Left_bar_bleue12/12After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:48 pm

Interested to see how the effect will turn out.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 1:07 am

Probably gonna have something that relate with having Exactly 5 FIRE Type Monster on the grave.

Get ready to see more Rekindling after this released.
Back to top Go down
Raiju7
New Charmer
New Charmer
Raiju7

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Left_bar_bleue300/300After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:16 pm

Well now we have more information on the cover monster for this set , his the 2nd rank 9 xys to be released and his anime effect is that hes unnable to be destroyed by battle except by another "number" monster.

After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Number10
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire GearfriedAfter Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Left_bar_bleue280/280After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Left_bar_bleue170/170After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 7:04 pm

But of course, it's obvious that it's anime only effect when it comes to 'can't be destroyed by battle except by another Numbers'. Rumor said, this needs 3 level 9. Discuss how to summon this consistently.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 5:09 am

Summon it consistantly? You kidding? No consistent way ever bringing 3 Level 9 Monster since the 3 Infernity Launcher... But there still an easy way, although not any consistent.

Use Metal Reflect Slime, Normal summon Armageddon Knight, dump Level Eater, Sp summon Level Eater eating the Slime level, Galaxy Queens Light. There you go.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 12:47 pm

I don't think that we truly need this card, heck, it was 3 lvl 9 monster!
But well, Gogogo and Gagaga probably will help a lot to summon this card
Back to top Go down
suzaku1221
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1002

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Yes apparently another Elemental Lord, but what i really want is to see the WIND one when that one came i would be so HAPPY!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Raiju7
New Charmer
New Charmer
Raiju7

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:09 pm

The only way i can think of is with a water deck using the new field spell "Lost Continent of Lemuria" by using the "super ancient deep sea king Coelacanth" you special summon 4 level 4 fish type monsters and incrase there level to 9.

But you can use this effect to summong something better like Shooting star or Scar red nova dragon.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire GearfriedAfter Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire S-hai01

Character sheet
HP:
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Left_bar_bleue280/280After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Left_bar_bleue170/170After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:31 am

@Kappa @ Raiju : Hmm... yup. That could work. Galaxy Queen's Light might be a key to summon him. And Lemuria can be used too. But using a power of water to summon fire monster? That's kinda ironic but not a bad way too. Except if I forgot something...

@catastor : IIRC Gagaga can only choose between level 1 until 8, while that big guy is rank 9. Hate to say this but Gagaga won't work this time.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:05 am

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_53:_False_Skeletal_God,_Heart-eartH

Broken Effect. Calling it will be so worth it. Let's see how it got nerf'd on the Real Life Version...
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:09 am

Kappa Tulen wrote:
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_53:_False_Skeletal_God,_Heart-eartH

Broken Effect. Calling it will be so worth it. Let's see how it got nerf'd on the Real Life Version...

Yup... broken. But the real broken part of this card is, it is unaffected by opponent's card effect. Take that away and suddenly this card becomes balanced. A good card for stalling because he won't get his effect when he attacks.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 7:02 am

If no protection from effect, then this card is crap. It only equip when selected as attack target. And for it effect that prevent destruction to be applied, it need Equip. And nobody on their right mind would attack this card.
Back to top Go down
suzaku1221
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1002

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 8:37 pm

And indeed cosmo blazar will be about FIRE!! and not just that there is a new FIRE deck coming out soon too, the info is in Shriek OCG
Back to top Go down
Raiju7
New Charmer
New Charmer
Raiju7

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 5:31 pm

And now we get the anime Number92FalseSkeletalGodDragonHearteartHDragon

After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Number11

3 Level 9 monsters
This card cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card is Special Summoned: Change all Attack Position monsters your opponent controls to Defense Position, then those monsters cannot change their battle positions. Your opponent takes any Battle Damage you would have taken from battles involving this card, and you gain Life Points equal to the amount of damage inflicted. If your opponent placed a card(s) on the field after this card's Summoning, during the next Standby Phase: Banish that card(s). When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard while it has no Xyz Material: You can Special Summon this card from the Graveyard, and if you do, its ATK becomes equal to the number of cards banished by this effect Ă— 1000. This effect can only be used once per Duel.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 7:23 am

Totally overpower, but the level just worth it!!!!
It could take down almost every card on the game, but sure need to put some card that negate another card like dark bribe or solem judgment
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Left_bar_bleue2000/2000After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:
After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Left_bar_bleue500/500After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:39 am

It's worth it until your opponent uses Solemn warning. All Dat negating.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 8:04 pm

I've write it there right?
Surely need thousand of judgment and counter trap for guarding this card
Back to top Go down
Raiju7
New Charmer
New Charmer
Raiju7

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 10:02 pm

The only problem with his anime effect is that he basicely want to be destroyed by battle so hes first effect is kinda pointless and further more he needs to be destroyed while he has no xys so the only way he can active his powerfull efect is by being revived once he has been destroyed by an effect so many of his effect sound kinda contradiction to themselves.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:51 am

Effect confirmed.

Aside from the Heart-eartH duo, I'm more interested with the ZeXal Weapon series...

And... Those Flaming Star become a big Archetype... And gone crazily powerful. Thankfully, they're not benefited from rekindling.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 7:19 am

Better be late, than never.

as Expected, the Elemental Lord for Fire has come. And, just as we predict, a living Ring of Destruction (Which thankfully, not as powerful as the Original Ring of Destruction due to some nerf in the effect)

There are few focus here...
1. Firestar
2. Haze
3. Main component for Heraldic
4. Addition for Mermail
5. ZeXal Weapon

All of it is interesting... But the one that pick my fancy is... Heraldic. They go way too powerful... Trust me, they will change the Meta once released.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 8:16 am

Hmm... I'm more concerned about the Haze and Firestars. I've tasted Firestar Power and I must say, they're pretty powerful. Their searcher are continous spell and gives power boost. Not to mention they can be used by the firestar monsters to destroy certain cards on the field.

If I may know, what makes Heraldic Beast so powerful that you think they'll become meta?
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2012 10:33 am

Heraldic... That Heraldic Beast Leo. This card spell "ABUSE" all over it.
1. It only need to go to Graveyard to trigger the search. Yes, not only from the field. Detach it from Xyz material, Use it for Synchro, discard it for card cost, mill it with Card Trooper/Ryko/Lyla, dump it with dust knight, will work.
2. It is Mandatory. It won't miss the timing. So safe all thought for saying it won't be abused.
3. 2000 ATK. You know card that kill searcher? Raioh. But this one can Kill Raioh.
4. It die during the turn when it is normal summoned, but that just gonna trigger it search during end phase. You are guaranteed to have a constant advantage.
5. Level 4. Summoner Monk, Call this, and you know? You +1, which can be drived to any play as you like. Xyz to Lavalval Chain, detach Leo, Dump Abercornway, and you can get +2 instantly, or use High Medallion Art, to Xyz another thing. And there's too many thing to do with this... Seriously... Too many.

And Leo is not the only problem.

High Medallion Art. You know Miracle Fusion? This card do the same thing. A one card that can turn the table around. Rank 4 Xyz is nowhere near as powerful as Hero Elemental Series fusion, but Rank 4 Xyz have really wide selection to adjust the play.

Reborn Medallion. Costless Reborn. You can do plenty of play with it, even resurrect that 2000 Attack Leo just to run over smaller monster (and get plus if it destroyed), get material to Xyz some Rank 4, or some other play

Basilisk. It can be used both offensive or defensively. It can be set for defensive and destroying opponent attacking monster, it can get rid of bigger monster. Similar to DD Warrior Lady, but it don't banish, but instead it just need to battle. Great for getting rid of opponent defensive card without losing any card, or used to destroy the immortal monster like Marshmallon and Spirit Reaper

Strangely, contrary to what I said before, Firestar is the one I could care less... For a multitude of reason, but mainly because they share a Fatal weakness that all deck that hyped before (although seems really powerful at first) is not become Meta for long. (The deck that I mean is the like of Dragunity, Fabled, Dark World)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire   After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

After Chaos, Earth, and Water, now we get Fire
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next