Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Magical books of spell deck contrustion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiruru
New Charmer
New Charmer
Tiruru

Charmer Power : 1034

Character sheet
Name: Arcenciel Magician
HP:
Magical books of spell deck contrustion Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Magical books of spell deck contrustion Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:
Magical books of spell deck contrustion Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Magical books of spell deck contrustion Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)

Magical books of spell deck contrustion Empty
PostSubject: Magical books of spell deck contrustion   Magical books of spell deck contrustion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 10:21 am

I don't want to use synchro and tuners in this deck because my YGO zexal character is going to use this deck. There are no synchros and tuners in the series. >_<

Monsters:
Batel x2
Chario x1
Tour guide x2
Sangan x1
Empreur x1
Ermite x2
Forse x2
Jsti x1
Junon x2
Lamour x1
Lependu x1
Temper x2

Spells:

Book of moon x1
Dark hole x1
La Maison x2
Alma x2
Goethe x1
Heavy storm x1
Grimore x3
Hygro x3
Necro x3
Torah x2

Traps:

Dimensional prison x2
Mirror force x1
Torriental tribute x1

Extra deck
Gem knight pearl x2
Hieron x1
Utopia x2
Trice x2
Photon Papillioperative x1
Zenamies x2
Steelwarm roach x1
Magi Magi magician gal x1

Recommendations are appreciated, I repeat I don't want to use Synchros and tuners in this deck. I'm using utopia as a replacement for my OC card in the series >.<
Back to top Go down
Toshiki Kai
New Charmer
New Charmer
Toshiki Kai

Charmer Power : 1052

Character sheet
Name: Blaster Blade
HP:
Magical books of spell deck contrustion Left_bar_bleue1500/1500Magical books of spell deck contrustion Empty_bar_bleue  (1500/1500)
MP:
Magical books of spell deck contrustion Left_bar_bleue1250/1250Magical books of spell deck contrustion Empty_bar_bleue  (1250/1250)

PostSubject: Re: Magical books of spell deck contrustion   Magical books of spell deck contrustion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 11:46 am

Monsters:
Batel x2
Chario x1
veiler x2
Sorciere de Fleur x2
Forse x3
Magical Exemplar x2
Junon x2
Lamour x1
Temper x2
Gagaga Magician x2
Gagaga Girl x1
Fog King x2

Spells:

Book of moon x1
Secret Village x2
Grimore x3
Hygro x3
Necro x2
Torah x2
Magical Dimension x2

Traps:
Magician's Circle x3

Extra deck
Gem knight pearl x2
Hieron x1
Utopia x2
Trice x2
Zenamies x2
Steelwarm roach x1
Magi Magi magician gal x1[/quote]

Try the changes in green and see how it goes
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Magical books of spell deck contrustion GearfriedMagical books of spell deck contrustion S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Magical books of spell deck contrustion Left_bar_bleue280/280Magical books of spell deck contrustion Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Magical books of spell deck contrustion Left_bar_bleue170/170Magical books of spell deck contrustion Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Magical books of spell deck contrustion   Magical books of spell deck contrustion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 12:24 pm

Tiruru wrote:
I don't want to use synchro and tuners in this deck because my YGO zexal character is going to use this deck. There are no synchros and tuners in the series. >_<

You, Tiruru, has some different yet good mindset about a roleplay. Yes. It's weird to see a Synchro monster in Zexal era since it hasn't been shown yet. Some people even used synchro and xyz in pre-5D era, which isn't suitable at all, but you already think about your character and the suitable cards for the era. You got my Magical books of spell deck contrustion Thumbup

Now, about your deck... IMO it's already pretty good for an OC deck. But still... did you forget monster reborn? I'm not really a Spellcaster expert but I'll do my best to help. What about taking out 1 necro and replaces it with monster reborn? Each of these cards has their own advantage and disadvantage but monster reborn might come in handy most of the time.

Utopia is in the list? Isn't that Yuma's card and there;s only one copy of it since it's a Numbers? And that Photon xyz is Droite's xyz monster. Maybe you can replace it with Daigusto Emeral or if you want to keep the spellcaster theme, Alchemic Magician. I want to suggest Black Corn but in anime, those people who has numbers in their deck will be possessed by the numbers itself. Ryoga, is an exception for this case.

About the traps... yup. I'm thinking to add some solemn brigade (Judgment and Warning), but it depends on how you manage your trap card. Someone told me that Books of Spell doesn't even need a trap and use spells instead, but it's up to you. Nobody used Spell Canceler and Silent Swordsman nowadays though. Sorry if my suggestion is not good at all and I hope it helps even if it's just a little bit.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Charmer Power : 1212
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
Magical books of spell deck contrustion Left_bar_bleue1/5Magical books of spell deck contrustion Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
Magical books of spell deck contrustion Left_bar_bleue12/12Magical books of spell deck contrustion Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: Magical books of spell deck contrustion   Magical books of spell deck contrustion I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 2:29 pm

-3 Tour Guide
-1 Sangan
-1 Chario
-1 Empreur
-1 Jsti
-1 Lamour
-1 Alma
-1 Necromonicon
-2 Dimensional Prison

+1 Batel
+1 Junon
+2 Magical Exemplar
+2 Effect Veiler
+3 Breaker the Magical Warrior
+1 Black Luster Soldier, Envoy of the Beginning
+1 Magical Dimension
+1 Monster Reborn

Not a good deck to run Tour Guide in imo.
Back to top Go down
Tiruru
New Charmer
New Charmer
Tiruru

Character sheet
HP:
Magical books of spell deck contrustion Left_bar_bleue1000/1000Magical books of spell deck contrustion Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Magical books of spell deck contrustion   Magical books of spell deck contrustion I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:49 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Tiruru wrote:

You, Tiruru, has some different yet good mindset about a roleplay. Yes. It's weird to see a Synchro monster in Zexal era since it hasn't been shown yet. Some people even used synchro and xyz in pre-5D era, which isn't suitable at all, but you already think about your character and the suitable cards for the era. You got my Magical books of spell deck contrustion Thumbup

Now, about your deck... IMO it's already pretty good for an OC deck. But still... did you forget monster reborn? I'm not really a Spellcaster expert but I'll do my best to help. What about taking out 1 necro and replaces it with monster reborn? Each of these cards has their own advantage and disadvantage but monster reborn might come in handy most of the time.

Utopia is in the list? Isn't that Yuma's card and there;s only one copy of it since it's a Numbers? And that Photon xyz is Droite's xyz monster. Maybe you can replace it with Daigusto Emeral or if you want to keep the spellcaster theme, Alchemic Magician. I want to suggest Black Corn but in anime, those people who has numbers in their deck will be possessed by the numbers itself. Ryoga, is an exception for this case.

About the traps... yup. I'm thinking to add some solemn brigade (Judgment and Warning), but it depends on how you manage your trap card. Someone told me that Books of Spell doesn't even need a trap and use spells instead, but it's up to you. Nobody used Spell Canceler and Silent Swordsman nowadays though. Sorry if my suggestion is not good at all and I hope it helps even if it's just a little bit.
Its okay. My OC won't be using numbers and photon in my fanfiction, I am just using numbers and photon irl. XD Thank you for the recommendation.
Back to top Go down
Tiruru
New Charmer
New Charmer
Tiruru

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Magical books of spell deck contrustion   Magical books of spell deck contrustion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 3:50 am

Toshiki Kai wrote:
Monsters:
Batel x2
Chario x1
veiler x2
Sorciere de Fleur x2
Forse x3
Magical Exemplar x2
Junon x2
Lamour x1
Temper x2
Gagaga Magician x2
Gagaga Girl x1
Fog King x2

Spells:

Book of moon x1
Secret Village x2
Grimore x3
Hygro x3
Necro x2
Torah x2
Magical Dimension x2

Traps:
Magician's Circle x3

Extra deck
Gem knight pearl x2
Hieron x1
Utopia x2
Trice x2
Zenamies x2
Steelwarm roach x1
Magi Magi magician gal x1

Try the changes in green and see how it goes
I told you I don't want tuners in the deck, but anyway thank you for suggesting.

Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Magical books of spell deck contrustion Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Magical books of spell deck contrustion Left_bar_bleue400/400Magical books of spell deck contrustion Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
Magical books of spell deck contrustion Left_bar_bleue150/150Magical books of spell deck contrustion Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Magical books of spell deck contrustion   Magical books of spell deck contrustion I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 3:55 pm

well if you dont want veiler, try using fiendish chain instead~ or a chalice maybe?
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical books of spell deck contrustion   Magical books of spell deck contrustion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical books of spell deck contrustion
Page 1 of 1