Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck) Shiningfri-1

Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck) Empty
PostSubject: Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck)   Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 01, 2012 4:34 am

Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck) A3TUe

Okey, maybe you all gonna wonder what's this deck is all about. The answer is simple... This deck is all about a Boss Monster deck, with the Supremacy Sun taking the lead. Summon the Big monster (Supremacy Sun/Asmodeus/LaDD), and start to pummel opponent with undeniable might.

Summon the Big monster? Easy. Use the Mausoleum. Although cost a hefty 2000 life point, it's worth it as you can call the big one without losing any advantage (and if you lucky enough, on the following turn, you can summon another one), if not using the Field, the Tribute summon with this deck is fairly easy with the GK Spy and Momonga (which can also recover the life point used with Mausoleum in the process) If that's not enough, Asmodeus and Sun can also be quickly summoned with Fires of Doomsday.

And Supremacy Sun, Asmodeus, and LaDD? Why using those 3? Simple, because they are hard to kill, and have high attack. Most of the time, your opponent will be forced to waste 2 (and usually even more) of their staple and best card just to get rid 1 of those card. The answer to Kill Supremacy Sun is not much. Aside from Using either Dimensional Prison (which almost no one bring nowaday) and Compulsory (which didn't get rid of it permanently), the answer is to use Brionac, Caius, Mist Wurm, or Raiza. But that's where the Veiler come in handy. (For the trap... That much anti-backrow should be enough)

Try it out if you're feeling bored. The deck is fun.
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Charmer Power : 1212
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck) Left_bar_bleue1/5Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck) Left_bar_bleue12/12Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck)   Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 02, 2012 11:27 pm

Perhaps, you could try and find room for BLS?
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck)   Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 5:37 am

Okey, note that. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck) GearfriedNever Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck) S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck) Left_bar_bleue280/280Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck) Left_bar_bleue170/170Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck)   Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 8:36 am

Hmm... What about adding Gustaph Max? Rank 8 and Rank 10 are good here thanks to those bosses.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck)   Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 9:28 pm

Well, Gustaph max can do as a finisher... But I rarely xyz them, since those bosses are even stronger than those xyz. But... No harm done in adding them. There's no card on the extra deck, anyway...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck)   Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Never Setting Dark Sun (Fun Deck)
Page 1 of 1