Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

oh hai guise (hero beat)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
oh hai guise (hero beat) Left_bar_bleue300/300oh hai guise (hero beat) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
oh hai guise (hero beat) Left_bar_bleue700/700oh hai guise (hero beat) Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

oh hai guise (hero beat) Empty
PostSubject: oh hai guise (hero beat)   oh hai guise (hero beat) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 1:11 pm

oh hai guise (hero beat) DxLj6

Been play testing this deck for a while. It has amazing match-ups against the big decks and I included Bottomless as a tech because it completely destroys Dark Worlds, Mirror Matches and other rogue decks as well and actually does damage the big decks (except Inzektors, but that's why the side exists). I was thinking of ditching 1 Thunder King for a Crusader of Endymion though, since there are moments where TK just clogs and I might want to make room for a 3rd Bribe cuz its amazing or a maybe Mirror Force as a tech, but i dunno.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
oh hai guise (hero beat) Gearfriedoh hai guise (hero beat) S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
oh hai guise (hero beat) Left_bar_bleue280/280oh hai guise (hero beat) Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
oh hai guise (hero beat) Left_bar_bleue170/170oh hai guise (hero beat) Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: oh hai guise (hero beat)   oh hai guise (hero beat) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:41 am

I noticed there are only 4 heroes in this deck while the rest are not heroes. In OCG, People are using Bubbleman for easy xyz. Quite frankly, I don't really understand the deck but I know this is a tough one to beat.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
oh hai guise (hero beat) Left_bar_bleue300/300oh hai guise (hero beat) Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
oh hai guise (hero beat) Left_bar_bleue700/700oh hai guise (hero beat) Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: oh hai guise (hero beat)   oh hai guise (hero beat) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:31 am

Actually, its really easy to understand. The deck is basicly anti-meta and counters alot of plays that the bigger decks (Tier 1 and 2) play. The key to this deck though is that it has an engine that its viable and not dead even if you aren't playing against a Tier 1-2 deck, which consist of recycling Neos Alius through chainable spell/traps that net advange with Gemini Spark and Hero Blast or through big buffy fusions like The Shining, which forces your opponent to play removal on.

The problem with this deck though is that it can crap out against Tier 3 or lower decks, which is why the side is possible the most important aspect of the deck; to be flexible as possible. There was a reason I sided Skill Drain and Barbaros out against you because it didn't have that much of an use, since you played a crapload of backrow removal (MST/Heavy/Sparks) and it was more heavily based on the grave and I sided in MSTs, Smashings and snowman eaters instead.

To play this deck, you have to know your match-ups you're going to get and adjust yourself to it, which some people also playing Hero Beat dont seem to understand.

And TBH I really hate Bubblebeat because I found it to be extremely susceptible to bad hands and removal. :S
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: oh hai guise (hero beat)   oh hai guise (hero beat) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh hai guise (hero beat)
Page 1 of 1