Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM

Go down 
2 posters

will "these" Heros ever see the light"ERR Dark" of day??
With some work/luck?
Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM I_vote_lcap0%Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
not a chance!! "new over hall"
Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM I_vote_lcap0%Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
with some monster revamping! "yes they could do well in turneys"
 0% [ 0 ]
better spell choice's=better deck.
 0% [ 0 ]
better traps,,,= you might have a clue ETC..
 0% [ 0 ]
deck is fine the way it is, "could use some work though"
 0% [ 0 ]
good deck! "how dose it fair against top tier decks?"
 0% [ 0 ]
needs solemn warnings/pot ETC!!
 0% [ 0 ]
do not like hero's/fusion's! "sorry can not help you out"
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

AuthorMessage
mistress camilla
New Charmer
New Charmer
mistress camilla

Charmer Power : 1031
Location : the world quot;searching for the key of the twilight"

Character sheet
Name: Camilla Mistress of Shadows!!
HP:
Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM Left_bar_bleue10000/11000Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/11000)
MP:
Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM Empty
PostSubject: Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM   Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:34 am

All comments/thoughts/ideas/ETC are more then wellcome

Cards I am considering for my side/maine deck! was wondering if anyone has any thoughts in regards to them? “in greneral, as well as how they might work in the deck ETC” please and thanks........
Skull meister X2
Forbidden lance X2
Debunk
Chain Disappearance
Return from the different dimension

Camilla has noted as of late, that she seams to be a bit lacking in the speed/consistency department! Suspect
was hoping someone could shed some light on this for me?. please and thanks I love you I love you

Cards I am thinking about taking out will be noted in this color
Book of moon X1
Burial from a different Dimension X1
And the cards I am looking at putting in their place
will be noted is this color Forbidden lance X2

Also Note.. Any changes will be noted in this color!

(deck=43 cards)

}{Descendants of destiny =19}{
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness X1
Evil HERO Malicious Edge X1
Elemental HERO Burstinatrix X3
Elemental HERO Avian X2
Elemental HERO Sparkman X2
Elemental HERO Clayman X2
Elemental HERO Prisma X1
Elemental HERO Ocean X1
Elemental HERO Stratos X1
Summoner Monk X1
Sangan X1
Rose,Warrior of Revenge X1
Quickdraw Synchron X1
Neo-Spacian Grand Mole X1

}{CHOICE"S=16}{ “spells”
Dark Fusion X3
Dark Calling X3
E-Emergency Call X2
Reinforcement of the Army X1
The Warrior Returning Alive X1
Monster Reborn X1
Dark hole X1
Heavy storm X1
Creature Swap X2 "yes Camilla is aware that she took out MST shocked "
Swords of Revealing Light X1

}{Comitment=8}{ “traps”
Waboku X2
Compulsory Evacuation Device X2
Miracle's Wake X1
Call of the Haunted X1
Windstorm of Etaqua X1
Solemn Judgment X1

}{IMPACT=15}{ “extra”
Evil HERO Inferno Wing X3
Evil HERO Infernal Sniper X2
Evil HERO Lightning Golem X2
Evil HERO Malicious Fiend X2
Evil HERO Dark Gaia X1
Chevalier de Fleur X1
Colossal Fighter X1
Red Dragon Archfiend X1
Stardust Dragon X1
Black Rose Dragon X1

}{resolutions=15}{ “side deck”
battle fader X2
D.D. Crow X2
Effect Veiler X2
Chaos hunter X1
Book of moon X1
Burial from a different Dimension X1

Enemy controller X2
Forbidden lance X2
Mystical Space Typhoon X2

Last edited by mistress camilla on Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mistress camilla
New Charmer
New Charmer
mistress camilla

Character sheet
HP:
Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM Left_bar_bleue10000/11000Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/11000)
MP:
Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM Left_bar_bleue0/0Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM   Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 1:27 am

Deck updated!
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM Left_bar_bleue300/300Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM Left_bar_bleue150/150Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM   Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:24 am

How's the result? When you win, usually, how's your win condition, and if you lose, usually how's your lost condition?
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
mistress camilla
New Charmer
New Charmer
mistress camilla

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM   Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:59 pm

Eria wrote:
How's the result? When you win, usually, how's your win condition, and if you lose, usually how's your lost condition?

Hi Eria thanks for responding to Dark hero days!
MM lets see here,,, the result’s from Camilla’s update seems to be working well for the moment. By my win condition Camilla is assuming you mean the over all goal of the deck and how it functions yes?? if so I can answer that for you.

Basically I use the E-calls/reinforcement’s,Stratos,Prisma,Ocean,Summoner Monk,Sangan,Warrior Returning Alive,call of the haunted and monster reborn as a toolbox to search out the cards I need for any given situation (or for my fusions/Synchros ETC)
Quickdraw Synchron is their specifically for Chevalier de Fleur and no other resion,
rose is my only other tuner aside from quickdraw, and Grand Mole severs two fold
ether maitral for dark Gaia or as removel for whatever monster might be in my way“though Camilla has been finding that she has been lacking a bit of speed/Consistency as of late”.

As per the rest of the decks workings, swords is for stall, creature swap is for trading in one of my heros for a better sutted monster(getting something in the grave for dark calling if need be”
Dark calling/dark fuison are more or less interchangeable (at least for me) as I really do not care/mind if the cards come from my hand/field/gave or if my monsters are removed from play “IE dark calling” heavy and dark hole are their well because!
Waboku works wonders for me, can help save my heros from being destroyed by battle/helps save my hard bought dark hero fusions/ “as they are dead as doornail’s once they hit the Graveyard” can go on and on,, but will stop here with regards to waboku.
Compulsory is just a great card, is chainable, dose not destroy the cards it targets “so gets around stardust and the like” and helps me reuse effects like Stratos/Gorz “have pulled this off a few times”
Miracle's Wake I was just mesing around with at first. However after testing It proved to be quite the nice little trik “as you can activate it durring any phase of a turn that a monster was destroyed by battle, and sent to your grave” Windstorm of Etaqua aside from being a good card, works in tandem with evil hero inferno wing/Malicious Edge=great day for me....

In conclusion my win condition’s “as you asked”
first and formost....
Camilla’s (preference) is to utilise the search/setup utility of the deck to bring out my evil hero’s. Inferno Wing/ “burn dammage trample great effect”
Lightning Golem” monster removal”
Malicious Fiend (on ocation) and dark gaia “rarely”
along with stradust and de Fleur for support with some posable Recycling of my warriors using Colossal Fighter and black rose dragon as a back up board clearer. (and whetever else presents it self)

#2... utilise’s the search/setup utility of the deck! this time using creature swaps in conjuction with waboku/compulsory’s DD crow’s, Effect Veiler’s, Battle fader “if I need some more stall cards” enemy controller’s and lance’s to help control the field of play (also uses some fusion/synchro action just not as much as before)

Over all I am not soley dependant on any one card/strategy.
So if somthing gets removed/negated “ have had many a game were my opponent’s sided in 2 copies of SpellVanishing in order to make my dark calling’s and dark fusion’s Vanish” while it may set me back a bit I am still quite able to win with minimal effort as losing access to my fusions/or any of my cards for that matter, dose not bring the deck to the point of being unplayable.

as to the rest of your post.... Camilla has only played 100 games or so (against just a hand full of decks) six Samurai’s /windups/ gusto’s/fortune ladies tengu tourguide plants and a yubel deck.
“Have a really great group of testers/friends”
out of the 100 games I ended up with this reccord

56 wins (20 dew to self mill on my friends part! he played lightsworn)

38 losses (Samurai’s/windups/tengu/ 2 games each from gustos and fortune ladies)(mainly not drawing the correct cards, bad timing on my part (summon’s/incorrect chaining of cards/ overcommitting to the board ETC )
Double mind crush/trap dustshoot/soul release SpellVanishing combow’s realy never get easer no matter how many times i see them Laughing )

6 draw’s (not really to sure how I got these??)

PS.. if camilla did not answer your questions please let her know and she will do her level best to correct that.

one last thing am looking at taking book and burail out of my side deck and putting Forbidden chalice in their place, also considering taking Gorz out for another Evil HERO Malicious Edge! was wondering if you might have any advice to offer regarding those thought's? thanks again for your time Eria
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM Left_bar_bleue300/300Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM Left_bar_bleue150/150Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM   Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:58 am

From 100 games and you got above 50% win rate after dueling those decks you listed then I would say it's solid enough.

Judging from your lose condition, not drawing right card and messes up the timing of card activation is kinda.... problem of all decks. Wink

I personally think Book is still useful compared to Lance since it's very versatile and can stop Synchro and Xyz summons, though both of them has their own advantages....

Malicious Edge is nice and all, but he needed a tribute.... so... your choice....
If you think you can go offensive and in most duel can make good use of it, then play it.
But, if in most time it's quite hard to use him and you want to utilize some defense you can use Gorz. He can stop OTK and give surprise to your opponent sometimes.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
mistress camilla
New Charmer
New Charmer
mistress camilla

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM   Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:18 am

Eria wrote:
From 100 games and you got above 50% win rate after dueling those decks you listed then I would say it's solid enough.

Judging from your lose condition, not drawing right card and messes up the timing of card activation is kinda.... problem of all decks. Wink

I personally think Book is still useful compared to Lance since it's very versatile and can stop Synchro and Xyz summons, though both of them has their own advantages....

Malicious Edge is nice and all, but he needed a tribute.... so... your choice....
If you think you can go offensive and in most duel can make good use of it, then play it.
But, if in most time it's quite hard to use him and you want to utilize some defense you can use Gorz. He can stop OTK and give surprise to your opponent sometimes.

MMM??? Suspect you have a point regarding my win rate That you do, no matter how hard one try's no deck is perfect that it is not No. I would also agree with the next part of your post, that dose seem to be a problem with most"if not all" decks lol! book is indeed a very good card " am still confused as to why it got limited to one though" lance can also be helpful at times that book would hinder ones play! however I have been finding that lance and burial "along with a few other cards" are in dire need of being replaced shocked.

Malicious Edge I to agree can be a nice card, however I have been mainly using him for fusion summons" along with gorz and grand mole" Evil HERO Malicious Fiend and dark GAIA. Out of all 100 games played I have only summoned (tribute/special) Malicious Edge 5 times gorz 8 times and mole 12. So have been considering taking edge and fiend (maybe gorz??) out of the deck for some better cards??? not to sure yet that I am not.

have been looking at these cards to test out was wondering if one could get some input on them Question

please and thanks..

ideas for some side deck cards
Forbidden chalice in place of forbidden lance
taking out burial for one more copy of MST??
Skull meister
snipe hunter

Maine deck ideas
Belial - Marquis of Darkness
Caius the shadow monarch
dark ruler HA DES
Skull archfiend of lightning
grave squirmer
infernity avenger
necro defender??

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM   Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Hero Days "are here again"??!! Updated as of 1/2/2012 @10;44PM
Page 1 of 1