Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moronic_knight
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
moronic_knight

Charmer Power : 1089

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck Left_bar_bleue300/300E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck Left_bar_bleue150/150E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck Empty
PostSubject: E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck   E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 3:06 am

E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer (or Shining Phoenix Guy, originally) is my favorite HERO, both due to its awesome artwork and crowning moments of awesome (yes, I stole that from TVTropes) in the anime. Most people who play E-Heroes tend to ignore the card and its lesser version Phoenix Enforcer, because its effect is hardly of any use in today's format.

After re-re-re-watching GX, I decided to make a deck around the monster that could, at least; not be completely helpless against decks popular in the current format.
!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

E-HERO SHINING PHOENIX ENFORCER
!------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck EOJ-EN033
Level: 8     Attribute: Fire
Type: Warrior/Fusion/Effect
Atk/Def: 2500/2100
"Elemental HERO Phoenix Enforcer" + "Elemental HERO Sparkman"
Must be Fusion Summoned and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card gains 300 ATK for each "Elemental HERO" card in your Graveyard. This card cannot be destroyed by battle.

KEY CARDS

1. KING OF THE SWAMP : Can substitute for Phoenix Enforcer while giving you a deck thinning effect. Also opens up options for E-Hero Absolute Zero and E-Hero Plasma Vice.

2. E-HERO PRISMA : Pretty standard card. Needs no description.

3. E-HERO SPARKMAN : Our vanilla Fusion Material.

4. MIRACLE FUSION : The card that you will be using most often to summon Phoenix Guy. Using Parallel World Fusion after this can give you a rank 8 Xyz monster. (Yeah, right. As if I were that lucky.)

Notes
Miracle fusion is the card hardest to search out. I tried using Synchro Fusionist with Eccentric Boy, but that ended up being too situational. Synchro Fusionist is also a dead draw in most cases.

Eccentric Boy itself, however, can be included because it is WIND and can summon a Level 7 synchro, and send a HERO from your hand to the grave, adding fodder for E-Hero Great Tornado, which has a neat effect of halving the ATK and DEF of all your opponent's monsters.

I am not sure whether I should include Emergency Call because it hasn't helped most of the time in duels.
THE DECK

Monsters : 20
3x King of the Swamp
3x Sparkman
3x Prisma
2x Eccentric Boy
3x Bubbleman
1x Voltic
1x Elemental Hero Heat
2x Card Car-D
2x Effect Veiler

Spells : 15
2x E - Emergency Call
3x Miracle Fusion
1x Book of Moon
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Burial from a Different Dimension
2x Polymerization
1x Super Polymerization
1x One Day of Peace
1x Dark Hole
1x Parallel World Fusion

Traps : 5 (not much room left  Embarassed )
1x Torrential Tribute
2x Mirror Force
2x Fiendish Chain (because Royal Decree hates me  Neutral )

Total Cards = 40

Extra Deck: 15

2x Elemental HERO Shining Phoenix Enforcer
2x Elemental Hero Absolute Zero
2x Elemental Hero The Shining
1x Elemental Hero Great Tornado
1x Elemental Hero Escuridao
1x Elemental Hero Nova Master
1x Elemental Hero Tempest (can search out both Sparkman and Bubbleman with Prisma)
1x Elemental Hero Gaia
1x Elemental Hero Plasma Vice
1x Scrap Archfiend
1x Gaia Knight, the Force of the Earth ( = King of the Swamp + Eccentric Boy)
1x Lavalval Chain

Side Deck:15

2x Malevolent Catastrophe (as we aren't running many trap cards)
2x Summoner Monk
1x Super Polymerization
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn/Number 101 : Silent Honor ARK
2x Creature Swap
2x Waboku (normal trap, can be chained to MST, protects your monsters, protects you from damage)
2x Lightning Vortex (helpful against OTK decks)
1x Gold Sarcophagus (can combo with Parallel World Fusion, searching)
2x Royal Decree (why do you hate me so much?)

Spoiler:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suggestions, criticism, brickbats; anything and everything is welcome. If you read this far, thank you for your time.

Last edited by moronic_knight on Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:02 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck 1658415264 E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck 3087721399E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck Left_bar_bleue500/500E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck Left_bar_bleue200/200E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck   E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 6:58 pm

Wow, this is really in-depth, mate. I'm impressed. You really do have most of the bases covered here.

Something I may suggest is replacing the Veilers for Fiendish Chains, then adding the Veilers to the side and removing the Divine Wraths. It seems on first impression that Fiendish Chain would work better in this deck, and I'm fairly certain you don't synchro often lol, so you're only including Veiler because of its not-Tuning ability. Divine Wrath is good, but I wouldn't think you'd want to waste your resources that much in here. Also, I'd suggest adding a Book of Moon to run over your opponent's big monsters, but the only thing I can think about taking out for it would be an MST.

As far as your Extra, Black Rose over Scrap Archfiend. You have a lot of beaters as far as the Fusions go, and you may need something different in your extra. Also, if you do add in Fiendish Chains, I'd say swapping out the Gaia Knight for a Vulcan the Divine for similar reasons. I'm also still unclear on Tempest's role, and also why Lavalval Chain is in the Side (not the Main).

Other than that, great deck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
moronic_knight
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
moronic_knight

Charmer Power : 1089

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck Left_bar_bleue300/300E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck Left_bar_bleue150/150E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck   E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:51 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Something I may suggest is replacing the Veilers for Fiendish Chains, then adding the Veilers to the side and removing the Divine Wraths. It seems on first impression that Fiendish Chain would work better in this deck, and I'm fairly certain you don't synchro often lol, so you're only including Veiler because of its not-Tuning ability. Divine Wrath is good, but I wouldn't think you'd want to waste your resources that much in here. Also, I'd suggest adding a Book of Moon to run over your opponent's big monsters, but the only thing I can think about taking out for it would be an MST.

As far as your Extra, Black Rose over Scrap Archfiend. You have a lot of beaters as far as the Fusions go, and you may need something different in your extra. Also, if you do add in Fiendish Chains, I'd say swapping out the Gaia Knight for a Vulcan the Divine for similar reasons. I'm also still unclear on Tempest's role, and also why Lavalval Chain is in the Side (not the Main).

Other than that, great deck Very Happy

Thanks!  Very Happy

I'm using Veiler because, this might sound weird but, Dueling Network's randomizer has been giving me extremely bad (read game-throwing) opening hands with this deck if my monster ratio goes anywhere below 20/40. So to balance it out I threw Veiler in because it has a nice effect, and now, at least I don't get an opening hand with 3 Miracle Fusions and 2 MSTs. strawberry And since it is a LIGHT monster, I use it as Miracle Fusion fodder for Elemental HERO The Shining. Of course, if there is something better I'll surely swap it out.

As to why I chose Scrap Archfiend over Black Rose (it was my first choice actually), Eccentric Boy (which is the main tuner) negates the effects of summoned monsters it is used as a Synchro material for, so I thought why not use something that won't be affected by it. Same with Gaia Knight.

And, the monster synchro summoned by Eccentric Boy is removed from play when it leaves the field, so it won't serve as Miracle Fusion fodder either. That's why I thought non-effect Synchros with higher ATK are the overall better choice.

Fiendish Chain is actually a good idea, so I'm going to replace Divine Wrath for it. Book of Moon is also in, replacing one MST.

Lavalval Chain was actually meant to be in the extra, I don't know why the hell it is in the side.

Tempest is just for throwing a Bubbleman in the grave with Prisma, in case I need some more deck-thinning OR Fusion Materials for Absolute Zero. I don't know what else to use. It is just a placeholder I guess.

Thanks for the suggestions. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck   E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E-Hero Shining Phoenix Enforcer deck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Decks and Strategies-
Jump to: