Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Never saw it coming!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mini-man
New Charmer
New Charmer
mini-man

Charmer Power : 1012

Character sheet
Name: Mugen
HP:
Never saw it coming! Left_bar_bleue300/300Never saw it coming! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Never saw it coming! Left_bar_bleue250/250Never saw it coming! Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

Never saw it coming! Empty
PostSubject: Never saw it coming!   Never saw it coming! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 9:39 am

Okay so I'm at the store right, and I'm there for no particular reason. My friend need to pick up some stuff. So I'm standing there in the check out line kinda half dead cause it's like 11:30 pm. All the sudden I spot the Generation Force Special Edition booster pack. So I pick it up and start reading the back. I notice that the 1 of the to variant cards on the back would be great towards a hero deck I'm making and lucky enough foe me I got 10 bucks in my pocket so I figure why not and buy the pack. So I rip it open and check to see if I got the card I was gunning for. What I found in that box was not Elemental Hero Absolute Zero but Spore.... Needless to say I wasn't very happy with the out come. So I open the rest of the packs and find some good cards and some not so good ones. Then I start on the last pack and start shuffling through it kinda all depressed like and I get to the last card in the pack and low and behold there is a God!(Of card games.) I've just pulled none other the Milla the Temporal Magician! And my jaw drops to the floor. The one card I've been pining over since it's set came out and I pulled it! Don't ya just love it when that happens.

Anybody else got a story like this?

Never saw it coming! MillatheTemporalMagician
Back to top Go down
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
Never saw it coming! Left_bar_bleue300/300Never saw it coming! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Never saw it coming! Left_bar_bleue700/700Never saw it coming! Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Never saw it coming! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Never saw it coming!   Never saw it coming! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:07 am

The reason Milla is so hard to pull because its a short print, meaning there's only 1 of it in a box. I know, its ridiculous.

I once bought 8 Booster Packs of Photon Shockwave and pulled a Ghost Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon. Not the pull I wanted, but I was actually really happy with.

A week later, I entered a local tournament. I didn't do that well, so I only got 1 Booster Pack and a random card. The funny thing? The random card was a Caius and when I opened a pack the pack, I pulled my 2nd Ghost Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon. I could barely hold my laughter.
Back to top Go down

Never saw it coming!
Page 1 of 1