Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

The Strike of the Ninja: White Dragon Ninja

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
The Strike of the Ninja: White Dragon Ninja Left_bar_bleue300/300The Strike of the Ninja: White Dragon Ninja Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
The Strike of the Ninja: White Dragon Ninja Left_bar_bleue300/300The Strike of the Ninja: White Dragon Ninja Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

The Strike of the Ninja: White Dragon Ninja Empty
PostSubject: The Strike of the Ninja: White Dragon Ninja   The Strike of the Ninja: White Dragon Ninja I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 11:28 pm

Ah, Ayai. If you see this, I have finally been able to discover what this card was all about.

The Strike of the Ninja: White Dragon Ninja WhiteDragonNinja-ORCS-EN-OP

Cannot be Special Summoned except with a "Ninjitsu Art" card's effect. Spell & Trap Cards you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.

Seems that not only is he a powerhouse, but a guard too. XD With those new Ninjutsu cards out there, it will surely be a tough guy to beat.
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
The Strike of the Ninja: White Dragon Ninja Marsh01 The Strike of the Ninja: White Dragon Ninja Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
The Strike of the Ninja: White Dragon Ninja Left_bar_bleue310/310The Strike of the Ninja: White Dragon Ninja Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
The Strike of the Ninja: White Dragon Ninja Left_bar_bleue160/160The Strike of the Ninja: White Dragon Ninja Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

The Strike of the Ninja: White Dragon Ninja Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Strike of the Ninja: White Dragon Ninja   The Strike of the Ninja: White Dragon Ninja I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:52 am

Ah, thank you Sky! That's definitely gonna fit in well with Tori's deck. ^^
Back to top Go down

The Strike of the Ninja: White Dragon Ninja
Page 1 of 1