Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness Left_bar_bleue300/300The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness Left_bar_bleue300/300The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness Empty
PostSubject: The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness   The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 8:51 pm

The Winged Dragon of Ra is a Divine monster, so it should be good right? But it's legal effect seems to depress me. It conflicts with a lot of things. You either give it attack points and remain a sitting duck with 100 LP, or you leave Ra defenseless and hope he'll be alive to use its destruction effect. Not to mention it also needs three tributes. Does anyone also think this card is too weak?
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness Left_bar_bleue500/500The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness   The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 11:35 pm

They killed it, they cooked the chicken, Ra is worthless now, I try to find every card useful, but Ra..................that's impossible with him unless you can get a OTK somehow.........even then.......

Person 1:

"I Summon Ra and give my Life Points as his ATK!, HA!"

Person 2:

"... Just Desserts"

Person 1:

"FFFFFFFFUUUUUUU-".
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Angelionic

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness Left_bar_bleue300/320The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness Empty_bar_bleue  (300/320)
MP:
The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness Left_bar_bleue60/100The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness   The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:28 am

Well ya see, they made this card for people like Marik only, who could make up God-Effects right on the spot because of his shiny rod.
But in all seriousness while Ra may be fairly useless... He is. He's a card for fun play only, not an invincible card of destruction like in the anime, hell, slifer was NEVER very good...
Cards run from one's hand very quickly XP
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness   The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:19 am

That's a God card alright. Only Godlike Duelist with Incredible skill can score victory with that kind of card.

But sometimes ago... I do make the deck around that legal Ra...
Back to top Go down
MCK
New Charmer
New Charmer
MCK

Charmer Power : 1028

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness   The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 1:41 am

I knida wished they made legal Ra as good as legal Obelisk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness   The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Winged Dragon of Ridiculousness
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: