Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Winzeyy♪♫
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1021

[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. Empty
PostSubject: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 8:51 am

So this is my first attempt to create a good deck. Lol

19 Monsters
3x Fortune Lady Lighty
3x Fortune Lady Darky
3x Fortune Lady Watery
1x Fortune Lady Firey
2x Krebons
1x Dark Armed Dragon
2x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
1x Chaos Sorcerer
1x Thunder King Rai-Oh
1x Tragoedia
1x Solitaire Magician

13 Spells
3x Future Visions
3x Fortune's Future
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Magical Dimension
2x Gold Sarcophagus
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Swords of Revealing Light

8 Traps
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Mirror Force
3x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Call of the Haunted

Extra Deck
1x Tempest Magician
1x Arcanite Magician
2x Stardust Dragon
2x Black Rose Dragon

I think it can be a good deck. but sad part is. i dont have any of these Fortune Ladies. I needa get em aha.

R/F Please! Thank you

-Winzeyy
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:24 am

Your in Luck, I used to run Competitive fortune ladies. For one, needs a Dark Hole, for another You might want to consider running Necro Face (it can get pretty big), and whats this? No fortune lady wind?!? You need her now more then ever! Mind you, you have to think that you will only get a -1 with her as she will normally only kill 1 spell or trap, but you have to look at it like an MST on a stick. (Mind you I only ran one.) Hm... It doesn't really seem like a typical fortune lady deck though, This one is a Twilight lady deck, you need to decide between a fortune lady deck, or a twilight lady deck. Both can work well, but honestly I would only run 2 Fortune Lady Water. Overall you run a great deck though!
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Winzeyy♪♫
New Charmer
New Charmer

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:59 pm

Lol thanks. Ummm I was thinking of putting 2x Water and 1x Wind but Winds effect only works if i have the exact number. If my opponent has 1 Spell/trap and i have 2 FL i cant destroy it D:

and what do you mean by Twilight Lady Deck D:. Still relatively new to the new yugioh slang. I was one of those original yugioh players aha.

and you think this will be fine?
-1 Ryko
+1 Necroface?

-1 Sarc
+1 Dark Hole?
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 4:38 pm

No keep the gold sarcs,

Twilight Deck, any deck that has mostly LIGHT and DARK cards.
Chaos Deck, any deck that summons monsters by removing light and dark deck. Trust me with the way the game is played now days, its hard to keep a monster on the field for one turn, more then likely you will summon her when shes alone on the field to nuke one spell or trap.
Back to top Go down
Winzeyy♪♫
New Charmer
New Charmer

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:55 pm

Okay So
Revised version.

19 Monsters
3x Fortune Lady Lighty
3x Fortune Lady Darky
2x Fortune Lady Watery
1x Fortune Lady Windy
1x Fortune Lady Firey
2x Krebons
1x Dark Armed Dragon
1x Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter
1x Necroface
1x Chaos Sorcerer
1x Thunder King Rai-Oh
1x Tragoedia
1x Solitaire Magician

13 Spells
3x Future Visions
3x Fortune's Future
1x Allure of Darkness
1x Magical Dimension
2x Gold Sarcophagus
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Swords of Revealing Light

8 Traps
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Mirror Force
3x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Call of the Haunted

Extra Deck
1x Tempest Magician
1x Arcanite Magician
2x Stardust Dragon
2x Black Rose Dragon

Added
1x Windy
1x Necroface

Removed
-1 Ryko
-1 Watery.

Does that look better o-o i might get a proxy version of this before i buy the cards xd

and any other synchros that should be in this?
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:38 pm

the typical syncrhos. You know Generic stuff like stardust, red archfiend, goyo guardian, brionac dragon stuff like that. But let me let you in on a little secret for Tuning...

Mist Valley Shaman Level 3 (I think, it can be normal summoned): Once per turn return one monster you control to give it 500 more ATK points, but the point is its a Tuner, so you can return Fortune Lady Light to special summon any other fortune lady from your deck, that gives you the best possible Synchro engine. You need to take Key Note in the fact that Fortune Lady Light activates her effect when shes REMOVED from the field which means you can have her leave play, return to the hand or deck, be destroyed, anything other then battle. so by returning her with mist valley Shaman you can summon out anything to synchro with the shaman to summon out whate ever you want. (Shaman + Wind = level 6, Shaman + Water = level 7, Shaman + Dark = level Cool
Back to top Go down
Winzeyy♪♫
New Charmer
New Charmer

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:52 pm

Hmmm. That sounds interesting.

would Shaman's effect work after synchro? or would it be like return Lighty then synchro then activate Lighty's effect and SS another Fortune Lady? then Use Darky to bring her back?
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:11 pm

I am not sure you understand the concept of Synchro. O.o? You have light on the field, and then you summon Shaman, shaman is a tuner, and shaman has the effect of returning a monster to the hand for an attack bonus. Once you summon it and return Light to your hand, Light summons a monster from your deck, then once you summon the monster (which ever other lady you want) You can preform a synchro summon with the two monsters. As for fortune lady dark, her effect only triggers once she destroys a monster which means the only way to trigger her effect and synchro would be to attack, then during main phase 2 preform a synchro summon with Shaman and Dark.
Back to top Go down
Winzeyy♪♫
New Charmer
New Charmer

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:26 am

Yeh i really dont lmao. dun like the new concept. aha game was fine until the newer card rules aha.

So.

1. summon shaman.
2. send Lighty back to hand and summon a Fortune Lady to synchro summon.
3. use shaman and whatever Fortune lady and synchro summon.
4. attack with dark to use its effect.

Right?
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. Gearfried[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. Left_bar_bleue280/280[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. Left_bar_bleue170/170[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 7:05 am

Ratsu wrote:
Mist Valley Shaman Level 3 (I think, it can be normal summoned): Once per turn return one monster you control to give it 500 more ATK points, but the point is its a Tuner, so you can return Fortune Lady Light to special summon any other fortune lady from your deck, that gives you the best possible Synchro engine. You need to take Key Note in the fact that Fortune Lady Light activates her effect when shes REMOVED from the field which means you can have her leave play, return to the hand or deck, be destroyed, anything other then battle. so by returning her with mist valley Shaman you can summon out anything to synchro with the shaman to summon out whate ever you want. (Shaman + Wind = level 6, Shaman + Water = level 7, Shaman + Dark = level Cool

I think Fortune Lady Light will miss the timing since her effect is optional. So, no special summon. The last thing happened is Mist Valley Shaman will increase her attack power while when FL Light returned to the hand and Shaman's ATK power increase are not happened at the same time. I think Mist Valley Falcon would do the trick instead but he's no tuner.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:07 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Ratsu wrote:

I think Fortune Lady Light will miss the timing since her effect is optional. So, no special summon. The last thing happened is Mist Valley Shaman will increase her attack power while when FL Light returned to the hand and Shaman's ATK power increase are not happened at the same time. I think Mist Valley Falcon would do the trick instead but he's no tuner.

Thats the strange thing, it dose work. O.o; I tried it on the latest game and for some reason it works. (your right though, its just like how you cannot send poison draw frog to the grave for substitodes effect.)
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. Gearfried[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. Left_bar_bleue280/280[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. Left_bar_bleue170/170[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 11:08 am

Ratsu wrote:
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Ratsu wrote:

Thats the strange thing, it dose work. O.o; I tried it on the latest game and for some reason it works. (your right though, its just like how you cannot send poison draw frog to the grave for substitodes effect.)

Huh? You mean a game from the console?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:30 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Ratsu wrote:
Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Ratsu wrote:

Huh? You mean a game from the console?

Yea reverse of arcadia 2010. Then again it might be like effect veiler, it has the strangest rulings on it.
Back to top Go down
Winzeyy♪♫
New Charmer
New Charmer

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:35 pm

So. Mist Valley Shaman works with Lightys effect?
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 3:33 pm

I'm not sure, it would be better to use Mist valley falcon just in case I KNOW that one works. Fortune lady light is one of those strange ruling cards kinda like Effect Veiler. (For instance effect veiler can negate the effect of cards that send themselves to the graveyard as a cost.)
Back to top Go down
Winzeyy♪♫
New Charmer
New Charmer

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:08 pm

Ahhh so i should add in 1x shaman and 1xfalcon?
and take out 2 krebons
or 2x shaman and 1x falcon
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 4:50 pm

Its a matter of opinion I'm afraid. If you want Twilight ladies, keep in the Kerbons, if you want standard ladies, add in others like Different dimentional transporter.
Back to top Go down
Winzeyy♪♫
New Charmer
New Charmer

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 6:49 pm

hmmm well idrk lol. i kinda want a unique FL deck.

and define a standard FL deck

also does Lighty's timing miss if i use Magical dimension?
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. Marsh01 [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. Left_bar_bleue310/310[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. Left_bar_bleue160/160[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:11 am

Winzeyy♪♫ wrote:

Unfortunately, it does. I've had this rule explained to me several times back when my friend let me use a Fortune Lady Deck. You can't use Magical Dimension for Lighty's effect.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:03 am

Ayai-chan wrote:
Winzeyy♪♫ wrote:

Unfortunately, it does. I've had this rule explained to me several times back when my friend let me use a Fortune Lady Deck. You can't use Magical Dimension for Lighty's effect.

And this is why I am here, you are both right and wrong. You CAN use magical dimension with fortune lady light and get her effect because tributig and summoning happen at the same time, however the destruction effect would cause her to miss the timing. However the card say you MAY destroy a monster which means if you use magical dimension on her and you choose NOT to destroy and opponents monster, then you can trigger her effect, but if you choose to destroy a monster, she misses the timing. See the yugioh wiki article on the rulings of Fortune Lady Light Vs Magical dimension for further details but thats the jist of it.
Back to top Go down
Winzeyy♪♫
New Charmer
New Charmer

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:36 pm

oh okay so basically:

destroying monster = timing being missed = no SS

Not destroying = timing is perfect = SS.

Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:37 pm

thats right, also a very good card for the deck is Dark Simorgh if you run enough wind types (and with mist valley its easy.
Back to top Go down
Winzeyy♪♫
New Charmer
New Charmer

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:52 pm

Lol kk thanks. now i jsut gotta get these cards gr.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:09 am

-1 Watery (2 is enough)
-1 Solitaire Magician

+1 Firey (Sometimes you need more than 1)
+1 Chaos Sorcerer

And find some slot for Dark Hole... It is too good in Fortune Lady Deck. If you feel like it, you can also try Witch of Catoblepas since you use 3 Fortune Future, and lately there's too many Special Summon monster around...
Back to top Go down
Winzeyy♪♫
New Charmer
New Charmer

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:40 am

ahhh okay thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.   [Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Winzeyy] Fortune Lady Deck.
Page 1 of 1