Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Dark Doriado

Go down 
+3
hiita lover
Kirikaze Fuuma
Eria
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Dark Doriado 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Dark Doriado Left_bar_bleue300/300Dark Doriado Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Dark Doriado Left_bar_bleue150/150Dark Doriado Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Dark Doriado Empty
PostSubject: Dark Doriado   Dark Doriado I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 4:13 am

Dark Doriado IF8dINZ

DARK/Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect
Lv 4
5 Pendulum Scale
ATK/1800 DEF/1400

Pendulum Effect
All EARTH, WIND, WATER, and FIRE monsters you control gain 200 ATK and DEF for each monster you control with a different Attribute.

Monster Effect
If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can target 1 EARTH, WIND, WATER, and FIRE monster in your Graveyard; return them to the top of the Deck in any order.

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can choose 1 EARTH, 1 WATER, 1 FIRE, and 1 WIND monster from your Deck, and place them on top of your Deck in any order.

Unpossessed Rank 4 spam seems to get a boost, not only you can boost FP's attack, but you can actually recycle your FP and familiars, that can free up your deck space a bit, allowing you to use less FP Charmers for other useful cards. If the rule allow you to recycle Extra Deck monsters too, then she would be super amazing for FP Xyz decks. The Xyz, FP and familiar's different attributes just make her effect easier to trigger.

Lv 4 Doriado just screams "use me together with Familiar-Possesseds for Rank 4 Xyz spam!" Besides, it made her in same level like Shadowpriestess of Ohm

Last edited by Eria on Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:12 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Dark Doriado GearfriedDark Doriado S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Dark Doriado Left_bar_bleue280/280Dark Doriado Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Dark Doriado Left_bar_bleue170/170Dark Doriado Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Dark Doriado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Doriado   Dark Doriado I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 6:19 am

AWW OH &^#&$ )(@@# ^%^&@ !@!)(! SON OF #$***! WEASEL! WHY SHOULD DORIADO BECOME DARK MONSTER?!

..........Well, it doesn't seem she become evil, for me. Besides, her effect is still supportive to all 4 main elements. Which in my opinion, doesn't make her evil. Not yet.

Quote :
"YAY DRAGON RULER SUPPORT!"

Dark Doriado Bash
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

Dark Doriado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Doriado   Dark Doriado I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 6:59 am

this card is a really good card for a charmer deck because I can recycle my charmer monsters when she is normal or special summon. Too bad she does not have 1500 DEF because she would be OP with unpossessed. I think this card is good for charmers as well for the Familiar possessed deck
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :
Dark Doriado 28X2ifc

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Dark Doriado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Doriado   Dark Doriado I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 7:19 am

Allure is now even more viable in Charmer decks if you also play Doriado. Also, fun cards to be recycled:
- Jigabyte (can be with Inari so he will still have target to search)
- Fire Hand
- Ice Hand
- Traptrix Dionaea (you can just place her in top deck!)
- Castel, the Skyblaster Muskeeter (if allowed)
- Number 101: Silent Honor ARK (if allowed)

Prevent Unpossessed to run out of target, Allure-able, can Xyz with familiars just like FPs, and also can be searched by FP-Dharc.
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
Dark Doriado 586968 Dark Doriado 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
Dark Doriado Left_bar_bleue350/350Dark Doriado Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
Dark Doriado Left_bar_bleue400/400Dark Doriado Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

Dark Doriado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Doriado   Dark Doriado I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 8:21 am

Dark Doriado, eh? Would love to get some lore on this. 600 atk point boost, and her effect changes from simply making her treated as the four main elements to actually helping other monsters of those elements.
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
Dark Doriado Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Dark Doriado Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:
Dark Doriado Left_bar_bleue500/500Dark Doriado Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Dark Doriado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Doriado   Dark Doriado I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 8:24 am

Doesn't seem all that useful, unless you're REALLY desperate to get that ATK boost. For most of the time, you wouldn't have all four elemental monsters on the field, nor would you be using the actual Doriado.

I'll have to take a closer look later.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :
Dark Doriado 28X2ifc

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Dark Doriado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Doriado   Dark Doriado I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 9:05 am

You don't use her for ATK boost, but you use her mainly to recycle stuffs.

Let me say this from point of view of a player that plays Unpossessed Rank 4 spam:
They Xyz like crazy and her recycling effect can be useful because how quick your monsters are sent to grave by being detached.

Her ATK boost is just a bonus, but it's not uncommon to have monsters with different attributes in field, because the familiars can be easily special summoned from hand. Not to mention, Unpossessed itself can keep you summoning FP to maintain your field. At least having 2 monsters will give you 400 ATK boost. And I will say it's quite big, as 2250 ATK FP 1900 ATK familiar is really solid beater, considering how easy those two monsters can be summoned. Then, if you suicide your Jigabyte that is special summoned after you normal summon a FP while there's Unpossessed, you'll have 3 monsters with different attribute already.

From my experience, since half of the monsters in the deck consists of familiars, the slot for FP cards becomes limited too, and sometimes I run out my copies of FP because of Unpossessed's constant summoning. Doriado can take care of this problem by recycling my monsters. Sometimes I also run out of target for Jigabyte's search. Sometimes I want to summon King of Feral Imps in mid to late game and I don't have Jigabyte anymore in my deck. Doriado can answer those.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011

Dark Doriado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Doriado   Dark Doriado I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 10:09 am

Eria wrote:
You don't use her for ATK boost, but you use her mainly to recycle stuffs.

Let me say this from point of view of a player that plays Unpossessed Rank 4 spam:
They Xyz like crazy and her recycling effect can be useful because how quick your monsters are sent to grave by being detached.

Her ATK boost is just a bonus, but it's not uncommon to have monsters with different attributes in field, because the familiars can be easily special summoned from hand. Not to mention, Unpossessed itself can keep you summoning FP to maintain your field. At least having 2 monsters will give you 400 ATK boost. And I will say it's quite big, as 2250 ATK FP 1900 ATK familiar is really solid beater, considering how easy those two monsters can be summoned. Then, if you suicide your Jigabyte that is special summoned after you normal summon a FP while there's Unpossessed, you'll have 3 monsters with different attribute already.

From my experience, since half of the monsters in the deck consists of familiars, the slot for FP cards becomes limited too, and sometimes I run out my copies of FP because of Unpossessed's constant summoning. Doriado can take care of this problem by recycling my monsters. Sometimes I also run out of target for Jigabyte's search. Sometimes I want to summon King of Feral Imps in mid to late game and I don't have Jigabyte anymore in my deck. Doriado can answer those.
Eria you got the monster effect of Dark Doriado wrong. This card does not add those cards form the graveyard to the deck but you just place them to the top of the deck from the deck.

So mending if you run out of targets for unpossessed then you can't use Dark Doriado's monster effect since there are no wind fire earth and water monsters in your deck to be placed to the top of the deck.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
Dark Doriado 1658415264 Dark Doriado 3087721399Dark Doriado 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
MP:
Dark Doriado Left_bar_bleue200/200Dark Doriado Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Dark Doriado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Doriado   Dark Doriado I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 10:43 am

hiita lover wrote:
Eria you got the monster effect of Dark Doriado wrong. This card does not add those cards form the graveyard to the deck but you just place them to the top of the deck from the deck.

So mending if you run out of targets for unpossessed then you can't use Dark Doriado's monster effect since there are no wind fire earth and water monsters in your deck to be placed to the top of the deck.
I'm not sure about this. YGO Wikia claims the targets go from the Deck to the top of the Deck, but YGO Organization claims they go from the Graveyard to the top of the Deck. Guess we'll have to wait and see when it officially comes out.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :
Dark Doriado 28X2ifc

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Dark Doriado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Doriado   Dark Doriado I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 10:51 am

Hippocampus wrote:
hiita lover wrote:

I'm not sure about this. YGO Wikia claims the targets go from the Deck to the top of the Deck, but YGO Organization claims they go from the Graveyard to the top of the Deck. Guess we'll have to wait and see when it officially comes out.

Eeh, if she doesn't recycle cards then she seems to not really great for Charmers then. And that's too bad.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Dark Doriado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Doriado   Dark Doriado I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 11:02 am

Eria wrote:
Hippocampus wrote:
hiita lover wrote:

Eeh, if she doesn't recycle cards then she seems to not really great for ANYTHING then. And that's too bad.
Fixed
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :
Dark Doriado 28X2ifc

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Dark Doriado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Doriado   Dark Doriado I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 11:06 am

E-Drag Pendulums, where you Pendulum summoned her each turn and get your wanted E-Drag every turn. :v
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Dark Doriado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Doriado   Dark Doriado I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2015 11:12 am

...Good thing E-Drags are banned! XD
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :
Dark Doriado 28X2ifc

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Dark Doriado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Doriado   Dark Doriado I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 9:08 am

Ygorg updated, now she stack cards from Deck instead of recycling. I can't believe she's even more evil than Ohm. I mean, she made me hype after I saw that grave recycling effect is useful for Unpossessed decks, and now she succesfully DEHYPE me by revealing her true self: card stacking only! That's truly evil, even Ohm never do this to me!
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
Dark Doriado Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Dark Doriado Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:

Dark Doriado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Doriado   Dark Doriado I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2015 3:00 pm

Eria wrote:
Ygorg updated, now she stack cards from Deck instead of recycling. I can't believe she's even more evil than Ohm. I mean, she made me hype after I saw that grave recycling effect is useful for Unpossessed decks, and now she succesfully DEHYPE me by revealing her true self: card stacking only! That's truly evil, even Ohm never do this to me!

It was your headcanon goggles that betray you. :^)
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Badges :
Dark Doriado 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
MP:

Dark Doriado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Doriado   Dark Doriado I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 11:46 am

wait....
this card + Question! deck :v
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Dark Doriado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Doriado   Dark Doriado I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 11:57 am

ally of justice catastor wrote:
wait....
this card + Question! deck :v
...you mean Reversal Quiz?
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :
Dark Doriado 28X2ifc

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

Dark Doriado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Doriado   Dark Doriado I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2015 12:07 pm

Archfiend's Oath says hi.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dark Doriado Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Doriado   Dark Doriado I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dark Doriado
Page 1 of 1