Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gentasu
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
Gentasu

Charmer Power : 1081
Favorite Charmer : Eria

Character sheet
Name: Kurumi Tokisaki
HP:
Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) Left_bar_bleue150/150Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
MP:
Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) Left_bar_bleue650/650Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)

Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) Empty
PostSubject: Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck)   Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 8:54 pm

Hey guys, I saw that it has been a while since anyone on this forum made a doriado deck(either that or im terrible at searching). The last one i saw was Eria's from 2009, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

Deck List
http://gyazo.com/6f5c3e195989c043f0766b2d12c95b51

Summoning Doriado is pretty easy, the problem is having cards that make her useful.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) 1658415264 Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) 3087721399Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) Left_bar_bleue500/500Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) Left_bar_bleue200/200Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck)   Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 8:51 am

Wow, this is actually a really nice deck. I love how you can use FP-Dharc to search Doriado.

I'd try teching in one or two more Djinns, either Presider or Prognosticator, and drop a Ritual Weapon, since at 3 is a bit too much of a dead draw imo. Maybe also try Foolish Burial over Magical Merchant; I really like Merchant but it does take up your Normal Summon which can be better used on a Manju or Tour Guide. Finally, swap out one of your D-Prisons for either a Mirror Force or a Torrential, whichever you feel would work better in here.

I like the Rank 4 options you have, but feel like you'd be making more Rank 3s than Rank 4s, so maybe look for another Rank 3 to give better balance to the Extra. The side deck is almost the best thing I've ever seen... except for Ritual Foregone. There's no better waste of LP than using that card lol
Back to top Go down
Gentasu
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
Gentasu

Character sheet
HP:
Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) Left_bar_bleue150/150Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)
MP:
Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) Left_bar_bleue650/650Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) Empty_bar_bleue  (650/650)

PostSubject: Re: Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck)   Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:16 pm

presider and prognosticator would both be hard to use without ritual weapon since doriado has so little attack lol, plus most of the time i have the means to summon a doriado but dont have any of the cards to use with her lol.

What would be some rank 3 suggestions?
Back to top Go down
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

PostSubject: Re: Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck)   Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 25, 2014 5:27 pm

Are 3 Doriados really necessary.

Seems to me that the third spot would be better used for something else.
Back to top Go down
Gentasu
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
Gentasu

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck)   Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 7:51 pm

It's a strange thing. FRKZ is dead a lot when i run 2 doriado, but i dont have enough of it when i run 3 doriado x.x

http://gyazo.com/fbf0e5af75771dbe660c3aa10318d90c
Changes in Main Deck:
-2 Dharc Charmer
-2 FP Dharc
-1 Magical Merchant
-1 Preparation Rites
-1 Ritual Weapon
-1 Spiritual Art- Miyabi
-1 Fulfillment of the Contract
+2 Forbidden lance
+2 Summoner Monk
+1 Djinn Releaser
+1 Djinn Presider
+1 Foolish Burial
+1 Mirror force
+1 Torrential Tribute

New Extra Deck(Don't Know any other good 3's):
2x Master Key Beetle
1x Daigusto Emeral
1x Downnerd Magician
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Exciton Knight
1x Maestroke
1x Silent Honor Ark
1x Ghosttrick Alucard
1x Leviair Sea Dragon
1x Leviathan Dragon
1x Temtempo
1x Wind-up Zenmaines
1x Acid Golem
1x Muzurhythm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck)   Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master of the Charmers, Doriado (Doriado Deck)
Page 1 of 1