Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Zefra/Sephira Deck Jan 2015

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CUZimMe
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1029
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

Zefra/Sephira Deck Jan 2015 Empty
PostSubject: Zefra/Sephira Deck Jan 2015   Zefra/Sephira Deck Jan 2015 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 8:02 pm

Hello!

This is a deck that I have seen many people call bad. But, the truth is that this deck is actually pretty good. This deck is composed of mostly Pendulums, but it has the capability to bring out Shaddoll Fusions, most levels of Synchros and rank 3 and 4 Xyz monsters. Soon, when Sword Saint of the Nekroz, Sephira Saber gets realeased, Ritual monsters aswell. The deck requires a decent ammount of planning before making your plays, but not as much as Ritual Beasts. You can cycle through all your monsters every turn. This deck doesn't really welcome saddist duelist, duelist that like to destroy their opponent piece by piece, in since it can deck itself out quite fast. The rest will be explained after the decklist, so lets get to that.

I will be calling the archtype Sephira, their OCG. Also, the names here are the ones that are on DevPro, all cards name not just the archtypes. They are not in Dueling Network yet, I believe.

Monsters 19:
2x Sephira Exa the Flame Beast Nekroz
3x Astellarknight Sephirabuth
3x Ohr-Shaddoll Sephira Roots
3x Sephira Fuxi, Treasure of the Yang Zing
3x Sephiram Pilica, the Bold Ritual Beast Tamer
3x Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon
2x Shaddoll Hedgehog

Spells 14:
2x Shaddoll Fusion
3x Upstart Goblin
2x Pot of Riches
2x Supply Squad
3x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Snatch Steal
1x Raigeki

Traps 7:
3x Echo Oscillation
2x Fiendish Chain
1x Solemn Warning
1x Compulsory Evacuation Device

Extra Deck 15:
1x El Shaddoll Grysta
1x El Shaddoll Construct
1x El Shaddoll Shekhinaga
1x Wind-Up Zenmaines
1x Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1x Number 101: Silent Honor ARK
1x Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1x Number 61: Volcasaurus
1x Metaphys Horus
1x Clear Wing Synchro Dragon
1x Yazi, Evil of the Yang Zing
1x Baxia, Brightness of the Yang Zing (or any level 8 synchro monster)
1x Leo, the Keeper of the Sacred Tree
1x Star Eater

To explaining things:
1. Win condition: This deck uses the extra deck according to the situation to win. You just dont have onea specific monsters to go to, you have a whole extra deck of monster to go to. Your strategy is mostly to spam the field with the monsters needed to bring out the necessary extra deck monsters to control the situation. Don't get carried away because it can end up badly if you are stopped.
2. How to synchro: Fuxi has the effect that when he is pendulum summoned or special summoned from the deck you can target a Sephira monster besides himself and make him a tuner.
3. Draw power: You need to get to the cards you need as fast as possible. But this is a double edged sword. You can get decked out do to this.

Um, yeah that is it. Any questions or points that I did not explain please tell me I'll answer them as fast as I can.
Thx for reading.

Back to top Go down
CUZimMe
New Charmer
New Charmer

PostSubject: Re: Zefra/Sephira Deck Jan 2015   Zefra/Sephira Deck Jan 2015 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:12 pm

Now that all Zefra cards have being released on DevPro I have farther tested the deck and made a complete version of it. This is what has being working for me and it still follows the same strategy as the other.

This are the real TCG names. The new cards are not on YGOPro yet.

Monsters (20):
2x Zefra-Quiniu, Secret of the Yang Zing
3x Zefra-Fuxi, Treasure of the Yang Zing
2x Astellarknight Beel-Zefra
2x Aethersatellarknight Zefra-Thuban
2x Necritual Beast Tamer Zefra-Wendi
2x Valoritual Beast Tamer Zefram-Pilica
2x Ol Shaddoll Zefra-Core
3x Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon
2x Shaddoll Hedgehog

Spells (13):
3x Oracle of the Zefra
1x Terraforming
2x Shaddoll Fusion
2x Pot of Riches
1x Snatch Steal
1x Raigeki

Traps (7):
3x The Final Zefrassault
2x Echo Oscillation
1x Solemn Warning

Extra Deck (15):
1x Star Eater
1x Leo, Keeper of the Sacred Tree
1x Giganticastle
1x Clear Wing Synchro Dragon
1x Yazi, Evil of the Yang Zing
1x Moonlight Rose Dragon
1x Metaphys Horus
1x Castel, the Skyblaster Musketeer
1x Number 103: Ragnazero
1x Evilswarm Exciton Knight
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Wind-Up zenmaines
1x El Shaddoll Construct
1x El Shaddoll Winda

Explaining things, again (ignore the third point on the orginal post):
3. Consistency: With the Field Spell, Oracle of the Zefra, getting the Zefra monster you want is really easy. Getting the Field Spell to you hand is surprisingly easy with Qiuniu. So easy in fact that I had to cut down Terraforming because it was beginning to become a dead draw. Odd-Eyes can search all Zefra monsters, except Beel-Zefra.
4. Quiniu at 2?: Using his effect is so easy, and I only run 6 Zefra Spell/Trap cards, that you only need 2. He can become a dead card very fast. Most of time, he will be destroyed by one of your Tellarknight Zefra monsters because his 2600 defence is quite annoying to get over by your opponent.
5. Hedgehog: He is just here to get Shaddoll Fusion to your hand or get Core to your hand after using him as the fusion material. I do not recommend cutting him, but you can replace him with Beast or Dragon if you feel that would be better.
6. Using Rituals: Using rituals in the deck hurts it more than what it helps, at least in my experiences it did. Nekroz of Sophia would be a wonderful card in the deck, but due to her problem with summoning someone but herself, makes it hard to actually bring her out.

Alright! That is it for the deck, if you want to ask something, do not hesitate or if you want to give me a tip, it is also accepted. This might not be the best version of the deck out there, but it has being working for me pretty well.

Also, if there is a way to make my post better please tell me. Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
CUZimMe
New Charmer
New Charmer

PostSubject: Re: Zefra/Sephira Deck Jan 2015   Zefra/Sephira Deck Jan 2015 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 10:05 pm

Hello, again! Yes I am fixing this deck once again!

The decklist shown above is very crappy. I feel like I should have test it out more, but I was just so excited about it that I just had to post it. Hopefully this is the last time I have to do this.

Anyways, here is the real decklist (all monsters that just have one name are Zefras, except in the extra):
Monsters 22:
3x Quiniu
1x Fuxi
2x Beel
2x Thuban
2x Core
2x Saber
2x Pilica
1x Nekroz of Sophia (you can replace this card for an extra terraforming, or anything you want)
1x Nekroz of Brionac
2x Nekroz of Unicore
2x Shaddoll Hedgehog
2x Shaddoll Beast

Spells 11:
3x Oracle of the Zefra
1x Terraforming
2x Shaddoll Fusion
1x Snatch Steal
1x Raigeki

Traps 7:
3x The Final Zefrassault
2x Echo Oscillation
1x Solemn Warning

Extra Deck 15:
1x Castel
1x Silent Honor ARK
1x Cairngorgon
1x Ragnazero
1x Abyss Dweller
1x Exciton Knight
1x Gagaga Cowboy
1x Zenmaines
1x Leo
1x Gigancastle
1x Clear Wing
1x Metaphys Horus
1x El Shaddoll Construct
1x El Shaddoll Anomalilith

Explaining (disregard point 6 in the previous post)
4. Quiniu at 2?(revised): Qiuniu is now at 3 because I need to get him fast, and if he runs out of targets he still is a Scale 7.
6. Rituals: Ritual Monsters do help because they speed it up and do help you agaisnt extra deck monsters. Sophia is just here because I want to get her out, but you can cut her out for anything.
7. Fuxi at 1?: Well, he does recycle himself after his effect. Also, he requires you to have another Zefra monster, making him the least reliable one.

Alright, hopefully this is the last time I have to do this. I am sorry that I had to repost my deck 3 times, i'll be more careful next time.

Have fun with the deck and cya later.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zefra/Sephira Deck Jan 2015   Zefra/Sephira Deck Jan 2015 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zefra/Sephira Deck Jan 2015
Page 1 of 1