Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

2 new synchro monsters in the Structure Deck: Synchron Extreme

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

2 new synchro monsters in the Structure Deck: Synchron Extreme Empty
PostSubject: 2 new synchro monsters in the Structure Deck: Synchron Extreme   2 new synchro monsters in the Structure Deck: Synchron Extreme I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2014 3:47 pm

This is the 2 new synchro monsters in the structure deck: Synchron Extreme. By the way why I'm the only one that brings yugioh news?
Anyways on the the 1st of the new synchro monsters in this new deck.
This is Stardust Warrior
2 new synchro monsters in the Structure Deck: Synchron Extreme 300px-StardustWarrior-SD28-JP-OP
It's a level 10 wind warrior type : Needs 1 synchro tuner monster + 1 or more non tuner synchro monsters. During either players turn when your opponent's special summons a monster(s) you can tribute this card if you do destroyed that monster(s). During the End phase of the turn you activate this effect(was not negated) you can special summon this card form the graveyard. If this card is destroyed by battle or if this face up card you control leaves the field by opponent's card effect & still in your possession: you can special summon 1 "Warrior" synchro monster form your extra deck(this special summon is still teated as a synchro summon)
This is Accel synchron 
2 new synchro monsters in the Structure Deck: Synchron Extreme AccelSynchron-SD28-JP-OP
It's a level 5 dark machine synchro tuner: Needs 1 tuner + 1 or more non tuner monsters. Once per turn: you can send 1 "Synchron" monster form your deck to the graveyard then activate 1 of those effects.
1st effect: Increase this card level by the level of the send monster.
2nd effect: Decrease this card level by the level of the send monster.
During your opponent's main phase you can: Immediately after this effect resolves, synchro summon 1 synchro monster using this face up card you control as synchro material. You can used this effect of "Accel Synchron" once per turn.
What do you guys think about those new cards. Stardust warrior will be good & I might make a stardust deck show it to you guys.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
2 new synchro monsters in the Structure Deck: Synchron Extreme 1658415264 2 new synchro monsters in the Structure Deck: Synchron Extreme 30877213992 new synchro monsters in the Structure Deck: Synchron Extreme 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
2 new synchro monsters in the Structure Deck: Synchron Extreme Left_bar_bleue500/5002 new synchro monsters in the Structure Deck: Synchron Extreme Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
2 new synchro monsters in the Structure Deck: Synchron Extreme Left_bar_bleue200/2002 new synchro monsters in the Structure Deck: Synchron Extreme Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

2 new synchro monsters in the Structure Deck: Synchron Extreme Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 new synchro monsters in the Structure Deck: Synchron Extreme   2 new synchro monsters in the Structure Deck: Synchron Extreme I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2014 12:32 pm

hiita lover wrote:
By the way why I'm the only one that brings yugioh news?
You're not the only one, for sure. It's just that most of us aren't that interested in new cards anymore.

Accel Synchron looks neat if for no other reason the Junk dump alone. Plus it's DARK... I may test that in Gustos hmpfh
Back to top Go down

2 new synchro monsters in the Structure Deck: Synchron Extreme
Page 1 of 1