Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss Empty
PostSubject: Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss   Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 6:40 pm

I was so happy when I first look at the card. It's Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss 300px-VirgilRockstaroftheBurningAbyss-NECH-DE-ScR-UE
He is a Level 6 Light spellcaster synchro 
Needs 1 tuner + 1 or more non tuner monsters
You can only control 1 Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss. Once per turn you can discard 1 burning abyss card to target 1 card in your opponent controls or graveyard shuffle that target to the deck. When this card on the field is destroyed by a card effect or battle send to the graveyard you can draw 1 card. You can only used this effect of Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss once per turn.

I think this card is good if you used supply unit because when he is destroyed you get to draw 2 cards. I even say this card is good for every deck that uses level 6 synchro monsters. The first effect is also good because you get to shuffle a card in their field or graveyard. That a good game turner. I will used this card in my charmer synchro deck. I will buy lots of packs of next challengers. What you guys think of this card.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss 1658415264 Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss 3087721399Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss Left_bar_bleue500/500Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss Left_bar_bleue200/200Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss   Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 9:57 pm

Whoa, whoa, whoa... HEXER? Is that...

*sees it's a German screenshot* Never mind XD

But yeah, nice card is nice. Dunno if any other Burning Abyss cards are that good, but at least his second effect gives any deck advantage.

Then again, since Goyo's unbanned I'm not sure this guy's the best Level 6 synchro atm.
Back to top Go down
hiita lover
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
hiita lover

Charmer Power : 3011
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss   Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2014 10:47 pm

Hippocampus wrote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa... HEXER? Is that...

*sees it's a German screenshot* Never mind XD

But yeah, nice card is nice. Dunno if any other Burning Abyss cards are that good, but at least his second effect gives any deck advantage.

Then again, since Goyo's unbanned I'm not sure this guy's the best Level 6 synchro atm.
I know but you can combo this with Supply Unit. When he is destroyed you get to draw 2-3 cards form that card alone.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss 1658415264 Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss 3087721399Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss Left_bar_bleue500/500Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss Left_bar_bleue200/200Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss   Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 8:49 am

To be fair, you can combo anything with Supply Unit. It doesn't make any monster better or worse than another.

How come all "rockstar"s hold guitars, anyway? You can rock on many instruments lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss   Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virgil rockstar of the burning abyss
Page 1 of 1