Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

The True Creator Burning Soul

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
The True Creator Burning Soul Shiningfri-1

The True Creator Burning Soul Empty
PostSubject: The True Creator Burning Soul   The True Creator Burning Soul I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 5:46 am

The True Creator Burning Soul 400px-Scar-RedNovaDragonSTBL-JP
Quote :
2 Tuner Monsters + "Red Dragon Archfiend"
This card gains ATK equal to the number of Tuners in your Graveyard x 500. This card cannot be destroyed by the effects of your opponent's Spells, Traps, and Effect Monsters. Once during each of your opponent's turns, you can remove this card from play. During the turn in which this effect is used, you can negate the attack of 1 opposing monster. This card removed from play by this effect is returned to your side of the field during the End Phase of that turn.

That is the Anime Effect. And the Attack point haven't been revealed yet.

Now, the RDA evolution is no longer mimicking the Stardust Counterpart...

It level is 12... 2 Level Higher than Shooting Star. And it summoning requirement is different, but still... Not your usual Synchro. If Shooting Star appear by Synchro Summoning 2 Synchro, Scar-Red do it by using 2 Tuner and RDA. Yes, 2 Tuner. (Will Jack done it with Resonator/Trust Guardian+Sinister Sprocket?)

No Mass-Destructing effect like other RDA counterpart, but now it have Attack Boosting effect.

It also have Self-Escape and Protection from any destruction just like Shooting Star... But... I bet they gonna downgrade its ability that remove itself just like Shooting Star.

Art-wise, really Demonic. I like it.

Ah, and to summon it... Deep-Sea Diva can be a good choice... And, Infernity surely gonna have a fun time with this card. (Curse you Beetle!!!)
Back to top Go down
Yusei_stardust
New Charmer
New Charmer
Yusei_stardust

Charmer Power : 1036

PostSubject: Re: The True Creator Burning Soul   The True Creator Burning Soul I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:37 pm

a very good trick to call this card would have archifiend the red dragon on the field and have a monster of a turner at the graveyard then summon junk synchron and, I summon especially turner. I'm thinking in advance Smile
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: The True Creator Burning Soul   The True Creator Burning Soul I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:50 pm

As much as I love stardust... this card is better then Shooting star dragon simply because it is easier to summon. (well in a sense, if you synchro summoned a synchro tuner before hand and used wicked rebirth to revive it, then in a way its not.) But I see applications for this in competitive play.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Yusei_stardust
New Charmer
New Charmer
Yusei_stardust

PostSubject: Re: The True Creator Burning Soul   The True Creator Burning Soul I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:45 pm

is very true.
something has to give this dragon because many advantages of the stardust dragon
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: The True Creator Burning Soul   The True Creator Burning Soul I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:46 pm

Breaking news, it turns out "Scar-red nova" is the final earthbound immortal, its the crimson dragon equivalent to the earth bounds. which means that this dragon is a fusion of both Earthbound immortal, and Crimson Dragon!
Back to top Go down
Yusei_stardust
New Charmer
New Charmer
Yusei_stardust

PostSubject: Re: The True Creator Burning Soul   The True Creator Burning Soul I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 8:06 am

interesting, eh?. what I find very interesting is that these new forms of dragons are in his name some sort of astronomical phenomena:
example: shooting star dragon, scar-red nova dragon.
that will follow? the quasar black dragon?
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: The True Creator Burning Soul   The True Creator Burning Soul I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:22 am

I am more interested in the fact that Yusei got shooting star dragon from Z-ONE who is a futuristic being, as well as its effect using tuners in the deck. (the future) and Jack got Scar-red Nova dragon from Scar-red nova from a being from the past and it uses tuners in the graveyard. (the past)
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
The True Creator Burning Soul Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: The True Creator Burning Soul   The True Creator Burning Soul I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:19 pm

Well, that so liek those two. Jack that always cling to his past as a King, and Yusei that want to moving forward regardless of his past. Well, not the first time happen in YGO anime, though...
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: The True Creator Burning Soul   The True Creator Burning Soul I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:23 pm

Not to mention Scar-Red Nova Dragon = Super nova, as in when a star dies, the end of its life. Shooting star dragon = shooting star, a pseudo star as in its birth.
Back to top Go down
Yusei_stardust
New Charmer
New Charmer
Yusei_stardust

PostSubject: Re: The True Creator Burning Soul   The True Creator Burning Soul I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 3:17 pm

The True Creator Burning Soul 113_mk10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The True Creator Burning Soul   The True Creator Burning Soul I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The True Creator Burning Soul
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: