Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Monster Story From Tribe Force

Go down 
+2
Eria
Kirikaze Fuuma
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Monster Story From Tribe Force   Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 4:55 am

Hippocampus wrote:
Eria wrote:
Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 2OlrkI5

A crystal clear promo image. (zoom it)
...Is that a playmat? It looks the right size...
Lol. That's actually the banner from japanese YGOcardcom site: http://www.yugioh-card.com/japan/lineup/arc-v/sp_tribe_force/
Would be nice if it was a playmat though.

Hippocampus wrote:
Anyway, now the only question is who is that blue dragon guy made of flames. (also when are we going to see grandma Emilia XD)
That thing is part of Yousenjuu archetype (it's the archetype's pendulum boss monster with 3000 ATK). Before Tribe Force cards revealed, Yousenjuu is rumored to be archetype consists of bishonen, but the truth is they're consists of male furries with kimono, which I don't even care and even Kiri didn't mention them in the OP. hmpfh

Also, seems my prediction is right (?), say hi to Avance and Emilia's second child:

Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 XcYpGoP
Necloth Unicore

Which I'm not sure about the gender.

Could be Avance himself, but we know he's already a grandpa. Probably there's magic that can bring youth when they used their ritual art, IDK.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 1658415264 Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 3087721399Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Monster Story From Tribe Force   Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2014 7:45 am

Eria wrote:
Also, seems my prediction is right (?), say hi to Avance and Emilia's second child:

Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 XcYpGoP
Necloth Unicore

Which I'm not sure about the gender.

Could be Avance himself, but we know he's already a grandpa. Probably there's magic that can bring youth when they used their ritual art, IDK.
See, now I think they're just picking monsters at random for these designs. Fabled Unicore is pretty cool, but he really doesn't have anything to do with the Ice Barriers or Gishkis at all. The DT war was so destructive that, decades later, the survivors who didn't remember it just picked out some armor from the rubble and gave it to their children to wear XD

Also I'm pretty sure that's not Avance, as like you said we already got him in another card, and he does look different than this person (not just age, Avance didn't have his hair in a braid either).

Here's the card lore, for those interested. I think it's pretty good:
Quote :
You can Ritual Summon this card with any "Necloth" Ritual Spell Card. Must be Ritual Summoned, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can discard this card, then target 1 "Necloth" card in your Graveyard, except "The Necloth of Unicore"; add it to your hand. You can only use this effect of "The Necloth of Unicore" once per turn. Negate the effects of all face-up monsters on the field that were Special Summoned from the Extra Deck.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue150/150Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Monster Story From Tribe Force   Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 5:48 am

From The Secret of Evolution set:

Seireijuu Rampenta:

Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 69YZLK9

Pilica's penguin got big!

Necloth of Gungnir:

Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 UnL3Cp5
Ritua Emilia Ritua Emilia Ritua Emilia Ritua Emilia Ritua Emilia

Should I mention that she doesn't get old unlike her husband? Or maybe we could see the grandma version on her Necloth effect monster version.

From Tribe Force set:

Necloth Caster Shrit:
Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 RhXvnex

Avance and Emilia's kid. Younger version of Necloth Trishula/Brionac.

Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 Liqyc51
Clearer version of Brio.

Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 F1witxK
Necloth Ritual Spell featuring Avance x Emilia's kid.

The effect is wow:
Spoiler:

Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 JaoNrEu
Clearer Kamui.

Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 HxbVmsG
Kamui with his new bird, the name's Kannahawk.

Sauce: http://www.ygorganization.com/v-jump-november-2014-booster-pack-news/
Back to top Go down
Runo
Mod - Anti Sue Squad Leader
Runo

Charmer Power : 1852

PostSubject: Re: Monster Story From Tribe Force   Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 6:27 am

Maybe it's something like this.

Spoiler:

And after several years....

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 1658415264 Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 3087721399Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: Monster Story From Tribe Force   Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 9:47 am

Eria wrote:
Pilica's penguin got big!
This means we can expect an older version of Pilica soon. Maybe we'll finally find out how Seireijuu and Gusto are connected!

Eria wrote:
Ritua Emilia Ritua Emilia Ritua Emilia Ritua Emilia Ritua Emilia

Should I mention that she doesn't get old unlike her husband? Or maybe we could see the grandma version on her Necloth effect monster version.
Okay, so maybe Necloth of Unicore is Avance after all lol

It sounds kinda silly how the Rituals can turn them into younger forms of themselves, but anyway.

Eria wrote:
Necloth Caster Shrit:
Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 RhXvnex

Avance and Emilia's kid.
Haha he looks like a perfect offspring of them.

Eria wrote:
you can send monster from Extra Deck, that's just VERY GOOD.
Doesn't sound much like a Ritual anymore to me...
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Story From Tribe Force   Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2014 8:35 pm

Hippocampus wrote:

It sounds kinda silly how the Rituals can turn them into younger forms of themselves, but anyway.

I think both Unicore Avance and Gungnir Emilia are in different timeline. They're in the past, and the grandpa Avance and the adult version of their kid (Brio & Trish) are in present.

Pilica's penguin most likely in present too, so she already grown up if we see her as Reijuu card (and her friend is Avance & Emi's son, since most likely he's the one that gave Pilica that hairpin gift (from Master Guide), which previously belong to his grandmother, Natalia).

Hippocampus wrote:
Eria wrote:
you can send monster from Extra Deck, that's just VERY GOOD.
Doesn't sound much like a Ritual anymore to me...

The effect is supposed to match the card lore if you think about it. You actually can, send Trishula/Brio/Gungnir from your extra to Ritual Summon the Necloth version of them. So, by sending them from Extra and Ritual summon the respective Necloth, it's like you make your Necloth wearing their armor.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Monster Story From Tribe Force   Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2014 6:39 am

Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 KGuyXFu

Avance with Valkyrus armor!

Apparently Necloth told us about the history of Avance. When he's young (with age probably not too far from his Gishki version) as Unicore, adult as Valkyrus, and finally a grandpa as Necloth Sorcerer/Archmage. So we might get adult Emilia and grandma Emilia if Konami decided to put her in same pattern as Avance.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster Story From Tribe Force   Monster Story From Tribe Force - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster Story From Tribe Force
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards Story-
Jump to: