Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Empty
PostSubject: New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced   New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 10:29 am

Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced 1658415264 New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced 3087721399New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Left_bar_bleue500/500New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Left_bar_bleue200/200New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced   New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 12:51 pm

Quote :
“It’s a major piece in the robust resurgence of the brand that will have significant implications moving forward.”
You know what this means

Movie-exclusive cards that are actually going to be useful?

Anyway, I thought 4Kids was dead.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Badges :
New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced GearfriedNew Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Left_bar_bleue280/280New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Left_bar_bleue170/170New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced   New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2016 9:48 am

Bump this old thread, I believe this is Yugioh the Dark Side of Dimension.

I'm planning to watch this. Good news is, it's gonna air in my country's movie soon (definitely will watch if there's a time). Will give a review in a spoiler tag in case I already watched it.

I guess I'll post the trailer here.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
moronic_knight
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
moronic_knight

Charmer Power : 1089

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Left_bar_bleue300/300New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Left_bar_bleue150/150New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced   New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 12:37 am

Thank God it's not an Arc-V movie. Will be great to Yugi and the gang again. Also, does this mean Blue-Eyes is going to get even more support and stuff?
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced 1658415264 New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced 3087721399New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Left_bar_bleue500/500New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Left_bar_bleue200/200New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced   New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2016 11:32 am

moronic_knight wrote:
Thank God it's not an Arc-V movie. Will be great to Yugi and the gang again. Also, does this mean Blue-Eyes is going to get even more support and stuff?
Blue-Eyes will always get more support and stuff without relying on movies lol
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Left_bar_bleue280/280New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Left_bar_bleue170/170New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced   New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2016 9:22 am

moronic_knight wrote:

Obviously. Did you see that new Blue Eyes at the end of trailer?

And to be frank, I have a feeling I would want to play YGO again after I watched the movie. Yep, I have a lot of expectation from this movie. I won't be surprised if some people are cheering when they saw Dark Magician is summoned, but in case it really happened... it's gonna be fun.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced   New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 8:27 am

I was finally able to watch Yugioh the Dark Side of Dimension. The graphic makes Yugioh Bonds Beyond Time looks pale in comparison, and personally this is the best YGO movie so far. It's hard to imagine Kaiba is the same guy as that brat who stole Blue Eyes White Dragon from Sugoroku. He became so badass in this movie! The new monsters for once makes me confused about the effect, thanks to some Gustaph Max train wreck subtitle level, and I could barely count the life point calculation in any of the duels, especially when there are some duels where the damage calculation is different than normal duel. Regardless, this movie is still amazing. The life points used for duel is 8000 per duelist, by the way. It finally used real life number. There are few thing I can complain but I'll put it in spoiler since it's regarding the story. Only open if you don't mind spoiler.

Spoiler:

In case you're a YGO fan, and this movie will be played on your local cinema, you should go ahead and watch it.

Additional info :

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Left_bar_bleue300/300New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Left_bar_bleue150/150New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced   New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 8:46 am

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
The new monsters for once makes me confused about the effect, thanks to some Gustaph Max train wreck subtitle level, and I could barely count the life point calculation in any of the duels, especially when there are some duels where the damage calculation is different than normal duel.
TBH, It's more like the movie don't try to explain the whole rule beside the very basic, so for someone who have actual knowledge about the cards they play around, it make sense and I enjoy it(while my other friends goes "Dafuk!?"

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Also, as Fuuma said, its a very good movie
BUT!!!!
Do some research for the cards if you can, especially the Cubics cards for understanding more about the mechanics and all for maximum enjoyment :3

I enjoy it a lot, alongside providing my friends the information about cards effect and all as well, which is actually pretty fun since you can see them interested in YGO

And well:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced   New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Yu-Gi-Oh! film announced
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime and Manga-
Jump to: