Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

well, I believe I already told this to some guys.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... Left_bar_bleue300/300well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... Left_bar_bleue150/150well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... Empty
PostSubject: well, I believe I already told this to some guys.....   well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 3:05 am

like Hippo, this is a custom cards that I made when I'm SOOOO into YGO(while I still play, I'm more focused on Vanguard now

tell me what you think about them ;3

Sentai Rider RED
Level 5
Warrior/Fire
Attack: 2000
Defense: 1000
EFF:
(1) if all monster you control on the field are "Sentai Rider", you can special summon this card from your hand
(2) you can discard 1 card from your hand to add 1 "Sentai Rider" from your deck to hand
(3) you can only activate "Sentai Rider RED" effect once per turn

Sentai Rider BLUE
Level 4
Warrior/Water
Attack: 1400
Defense: 1700
EFF:
(!) if you control no other monster than this card, you can search for 1 "Sentai Rider" monster card and special summon that card in face-up defense position
(2) monster special summoned by this card's effect cannot use its effect until the end of your opponent's turn

Sentai Rider GREEN
Level 3
Warrior/Wind
Attack:1100
Defense: 1400
EFF:
(1) if you control another "Sentai Rider", you can excavate 1 card from your top deck, if it is "Sentai Rider" card, add it to your hand, send the remaining cards to graveyard
(2) card added to hand by this card's effect cannot be activated until the end of your opponent's turn
( you can only activated "Sentai Rider GREEN" effect only once during that turn

Sentai Rider YELLOW
Level 4
Warrior/Light
Attack: 1700
Defense: 1500
EFF:
(1) if you control another "Sentai Rider" card when this card is summoned, you can search up to 1 "sentai Rider" Spell/Trap in your deck, add it to your hand and shuffle your deck
(2) you can banish 1 "Sentai Rider" card from your grave, add this card from your graveyard to your hand
(3) you can only activated "Sentai Rider YELLOW" effect once during that turn

and I'm already bored of writing, will post the others later

hope ya could gave some feedback for me
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... 1658415264 well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... 3087721399well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... Left_bar_bleue500/500well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... Left_bar_bleue200/200well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: well, I believe I already told this to some guys.....   well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:23 am

Aha, these are cool.

Red and Blue look like the bulk of the deck, pretty powerful but balanced. Green's effect could be worded a bit better, but I get the general gist of it. Yellow we can't really review since you don't have any Spell/Traps here yet lol, but it looks like it would make the archetype very consistent.

Nice job, actually! Can't wait to see more.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... Left_bar_bleue300/300well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... Left_bar_bleue150/150well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: well, I believe I already told this to some guys.....   well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 8:38 am

Another update:

Sentai Rider, UNITED!!!
Quick-Spell card
(1) You can only activate this card when you control at least 1 "Sentai Rider" monster in your field
(2) Search for 1 "Sentai Rider" monster and special summon that card on your side of field in face-up attack position
(3) You can only activate "Sentai Rider, UNITED!!!" once during this turn

Sentai Rider, FORMATION!!!
Trap card
(1) You can only activate this card when you control at least 3 "Sentai Rider" monsters with different name on your field
(2) Choose up to 2 "Sentai Rider" monsters with different name in your grave, add it to your hand

Sentai Rider, DOUBLE KICK!!!
Spell card
(1) Only activate this card when you control (only) 2 "Sentai Rider" monster on your field
(2) Choose 1 Opponent's monster and 1 Opponent's spell/trap, destroy the selected cards

Sentai Rider PINK
Level 3
Warrior/Light
Attack: 1300
Defense: 1200
EFF:
(1) Once per turn, When you control another "Sentai Rider" monster on your field, you can banish 1 card from your grave, if you did so, you can choose 1 level 4 or lower "Sentai Rider" monster from your hand, special summon that card
(2) During your end turn, If you don't control another "Sentai Rider" on the field, destroy this card
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: well, I believe I already told this to some guys.....   well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 7:55 am

another Update, time for the MEGAZORD!

Sentai Rider Mecha, RED DRAGON
Level 7
Machine/Fire/Fusion
Attack: 2600
Defense: 1400
Material: "Sentai Rider RED" + "Sentai Rider" monster
EFF:
(1) When this card is Fusion Summoned, you can banish 1 "Sentai Rider" monster in your graveyard and choose 1 card you opponent control, destroy it
(2) When this card is destroyed, you can return this card to your extra deck instead

Sentai Rider Mecha BLUE SHARK
Level 6
Machine/Water/Fusion
Defense: 2900
Material: "Sentai Rider BLUE" + "Sentai Rider" monster
EFF:
(1) When this card is Fusion Summoned, you can return 1 card from your field to your deck and choose 1 banished "Sentai Rider" monster, special summon it to your field
(2) When this card is destroyed, you can return this card into your extra deck instead

Sentai Rider Mecha YELLOW TIGER
Level 6
Machine/Light/Fusion
Attack: 2300
Defense: 2000
Material: "Sentai Rider YELLOW" + "Sentai Rider" monster
EFF:
(1) When this card is Fusion Summoned, you can choose 1 "Sentai Rider" spell/trap in your grave, set it into your spell/trap zone
(2) When this card is destroyed, you can return this card to your Extra Deck instead

Super Sentai Rider Mecha, CHIMERA
Level 10
Machine/Fire/Fusion
Attack: 4500
Defense: 3300
Material: "Sentai Rider Mecha RED DRAGON" + "Sentai Rider Mecha BLUE SHARK" + "Sentai Rider Mecha YELLOW TIGER"
EFF:
(1) You can also Fusion Summon this card by returning the Fusion material into your Extra Deck
(2) Once per turn, you can banish 1 card from your hand to select 1 "Sentai Rider" card in your deck, add it to your hand
(3) When this card is destroyed, Special Summon one of the Fusion Material and treat it as Fusion Summon

Sentai Rider, MECHA COMBINATION!!!!
Spell Card
EFF:
(1) You can only use this card to Fusion Summon "Sentai Rider Mecha" from your Extra Deck
(2) You can return the Fusion Material from the field or graveyard into your deck, Special Summon the Fusion Monster(treat it as Fusion Summon)

I must say, its pretty powerful, but I do think this is what the Boss Card needed for this Archetype
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :
well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... 1658415264 well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... 3087721399well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... 1380831044

Character sheet
HP:
well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... Left_bar_bleue500/500well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... Left_bar_bleue200/200well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: well, I believe I already told this to some guys.....   well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 8:19 pm

So... quick question here... how exactly do the fusions ever die? lol I feel like I would be really annoyed when playing against this deck... since OMG Blue Shark + Fusion Gate = affraid

You really went all out on these. Very nice concept.

P.S. still think Double Kick is OP Razz
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: well, I believe I already told this to some guys.....   well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 3:47 am

Hippo wrote:
how exactly do the fusions ever die? lol I feel like I would be really annoyed when playing against this
pretty much when you want to kill it, since ya could use them to call "CHIMERA" with "MECH COMBINATION!!!!"

Hippo wrote:
P.S. still think Double Kick is OP Razz

well, maybe, but I think its better than Short Circuit and some field destruction cards

anyway, short update:

Sentai Rider RED NOVA
Level 9
Warrior/Fire
Attack: 3200
Defense: 2000
EFF:
(1) you can return 1 "Sentai Rider RED" and 1 "Sentai Rider RED DRAGON" to special summon this card   from your hand
(2) when this card is special summoned by its own effect, you can choose 1 banished "Sentai Rider" card, add it to your hand and destroy 1 card with the same type as that card at the field
(3) once per turn, you can banish 1 "Sentai Rider" monster from your grave, this card gain the attack of the banished card

Sentai Rider MECH EMERGENCY!!!!
Counter Trap Card
EFF:
(1) when an effect is activated while you control a "Sentai Rider", you can negate the activation of that card and return 1 "Sentai Rider" Fusion Monster from your grave to Extra Deck

Sentai Rider MECH CALL!!!!
Quick-Spell Card
EFF:
(1) return 1 "Sentai Rider Mecha" from your field to Extra Deck, special summon 1 "Sentai Rider Mecha" from your grave to the field and treat it as Fusion Summon

Chibi Mecha PETIT DRAGO
Level 3
Machine/Fire
Attack: 1000
Defense: 300
EFF:
(1) treat this card as "Sentai Rider Mecha RED DRAGON" when this card is on the field
(2) you can tribute this card on your field, add 1 "Sentai Rider RED NOVA" from your deck to your hand

and for the sudden influx of Sentai Rider RED's support, well, its the Leader remember? ;p
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: well, I believe I already told this to some guys.....   well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 7:47 am

This update have a more resource building in the deck

Sentai Rider, FRONTIER BASE
Field Spell Card
EFF:
(1) Once per turn, you can choose 1 "Sentai Rider" Fusion Monster and return the Fusion Material from your hand or field to your deck, special summon the selected "Sentai Rider" Fusion Monster and treat it as Fusion Summon
(2) When this card is destroyed, add 1 Banished "Sentai Rider" Monster to your hand

Sentai Rider Mecha, GREEN MANTIS
Level 6
Machine/Earth/Fusion
Attack: 2100
Defense: 1600
Fusion Material:
Sentai Rider GREEN + 1 "Sentai Rider" Monster
EFF:
(1) If this card is Fusion Summoned: Once per turn, choose 1 Banished "Sentai Rider" card, return it to your deck and this card gain 500 attack until the end of your opponent turn
(3) When this card is destroyed, banish your top deck face-down

Sentai Rider Mecha, PINK BUTTERFLY
Level 6
Machine/Light/Fusion
Defense: 1300
Fusion Material:
"Sentai Rider PINK" + 1 "Sentai Rider" Monster
EFF:
(1) If this card is Fusion Summoned: Once per turn, choose 3 "Sentai Rider" card in your graveyard, return them to your deck. Then choose 3 banished card, return them to your deck
(2) When this card is destroyed, choose 1 "Sentai Rider" card in your deck, sent it into your grave

Super Sentai Rider Mecha, MIDNIGHT HUNTER
Level 9
Machine/Light/Fusion
Attack: 3500
Defense: 4000
Fusion Material:
"Sentai Rider Mecha, GREEN MANTIS" + "Sentai Rider Mecha, PINK BUTTERFLY"
EFF:
(1) You can banish the Fusion Material in your field or your graveyard to Special Summon this card(from your Extra Deck)
(2) When this card is Fusion Summoned, choose 1 Banished "Sentai Rider" card and 1 "Sentai Rider" card in your graveyard, add it to your hand
(3) Once per Turn, you can return 1 "Sentai Rider" card in your graveyard to choose 1 of your banished card, add it to your hand
(4) When this card is removed from field, you can Special Summon 1 of the Fusion Material from your Extra Deck and treat it as Fusion Summon
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Hippocampus

Badges :

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: well, I believe I already told this to some guys.....   well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... I_icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 9:46 am

So I'm pretty convinced you broke the Fusion mechanic

good job!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well, I believe I already told this to some guys.....   well, I believe I already told this to some guys..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

well, I believe I already told this to some guys.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Custom Cards-
Jump to: