Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

the very essence of zero....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ΛΔ
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ΛΔ

Charmer Power : 2295
Favorite Charmer : Wynn

the very essence of zero.... Empty
PostSubject: the very essence of zero....   the very essence of zero.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 6:16 pm

YHWH
Monster/Effect
Divine/Divine
Lv1
ATK0/DEF0

This card is unaffected by spell/trap effects. This card cannot attack. This card cannot be destroyed by battle, and you take no battle damage with this card. This card's effects cannot be negated. When summoned: this card's original ATK and DEF are equal to the number of cards in your hand, deck, and graveyard x10 billion. Every time a monster is summoned, this card gains 10 billion original ATK and DEF. This card loses 100 billion original ATK and DEF for each card banished. Once per turn, you can target any number of monster cards in your hand, deck, and/or graveyard equal to or less than the number of cards on your opponent's side of field: special summon those targets. They cannot activate their effects or attack, and you cannot summon any more monsters this turn. Once per turn, you can target every monster card on your side of the field except this card: they are treated as "YHWH" and gain all the effects and increase their original ATK and DEF equal to that of this card for as long as they remain face-up on the field. Once per turn you can tribute one "YHWH" on your side of the field, then banish all cards on your opponent's side of the field and hand. You can only use 1 "YHWH" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Last edited by ΛΔ on Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
the very essence of zero.... 1658415264 the very essence of zero.... 3087721399the very essence of zero.... 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
the very essence of zero.... Left_bar_bleue500/500the very essence of zero.... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
the very essence of zero.... Left_bar_bleue200/200the very essence of zero.... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

the very essence of zero.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: the very essence of zero....   the very essence of zero.... I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 29, 2014 7:06 pm

Lol....

I feel like this is one of those cards that's half really well-thought-out, and half LOL screw the rules because I can

But if you're going for the god theme then I think it works
Back to top Go down

the very essence of zero....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Custom Cards-
Jump to: