Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

How popular are the Charmers in your area?

Go down 
+14
animeftw999
Charmergirl2251
billy00
Zein
HiitaFire
Wiseman
Kappa Tulen
Reicher
Akaginrye
Ayai-chan
Kirikaze Fuuma
Joan's Guardian
Charmer Fan Yuji
Eria
18 posters

(READ FIRST POST FOR THE DETAILS) How popular are the Charmers in your area?
How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_vote_lcap12%How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_vote_lcap18%How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 6 ]
How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_vote_lcap15%How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_vote_rcap
 15% [ 5 ]
How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_vote_lcap55%How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_vote_rcap
 55% [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 33

AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
How popular are the Charmers in your area? 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Left_bar_bleue300/300How popular are the Charmers in your area? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Left_bar_bleue150/150How popular are the Charmers in your area? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

How popular are the Charmers in your area? Empty
PostSubject: How popular are the Charmers in your area?   How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:30 am

It's IRL. Not in Internet world.

Choose the number:

1. They're very popular. Many duelists arround you know the Charmers, and majority of duelists arround you like them. You feel free to talk about Charmers with them. Possibly, you may know if there's also a non-duelist person who like the Charmers because of their art.

2. Not quite. Not much duelists arround you like them. But, there's also few people who like them.

3. Only you and one of your friend/family like them.

4. Only you like them. This means they're very unpopular, and they only got love from you...
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Left_bar_bleue500/500How popular are the Charmers in your area? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Left_bar_bleue300/300How popular are the Charmers in your area? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: How popular are the Charmers in your area?   How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 10:12 am

Not many people knew them before I started to duel with a sorta incomplete Charmer deck, but now that I duel a lot around where I live, there are a lot of people who now know of the Charmers, but sadly, only me, My little Sister, my suck-up of a little brother and a few of my friends like them. All the others..........you can take a guess.
Back to top Go down
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
MP:
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Left_bar_bleue700/700How popular are the Charmers in your area? Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

PostSubject: Re: How popular are the Charmers in your area?   How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 11:49 am

I like them only because of the arts, but I found them completely worthless when they are actually used in play.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
How popular are the Charmers in your area? GearfriedHow popular are the Charmers in your area? S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Left_bar_bleue280/280How popular are the Charmers in your area? Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Left_bar_bleue170/170How popular are the Charmers in your area? Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: How popular are the Charmers in your area?   How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:30 pm

Me and my brother are both know charmer but only me who likes them. My brother doesn't give any damn about charmer and he doesn't interested. There's another duelist in my area who knows charmer but he is already retired and he doesn't give a damn about it...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Marsh01 How popular are the Charmers in your area? Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Left_bar_bleue310/310How popular are the Charmers in your area? Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Left_bar_bleue160/160How popular are the Charmers in your area? Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: How popular are the Charmers in your area?   How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 8:53 pm

I only knew like...one other person in my school who was remotely interested in getting their cards. I'm the only one who actually shows love...maybe I should've put 4... >.>
Back to top Go down
Akaginrye
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1035

PostSubject: Re: How popular are the Charmers in your area?   How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:02 am

Nobody else around here seems to care about them, the poor dears.
The closest it got was one of the, ahem, not-so-good local players tossing a single Eria in their Water deck. Not because they knew what she could do, or because of any great plan. Purely because she had the water attribute, that was as far as they went.

As for me, I'd like to use them, they just need a bit more love. I'm trying to work Spiritual Art - Earth into my x-Sabers, and I'm hoping the Light variant will help one of my Light decks.
Back to top Go down
Reicher
New Charmer
New Charmer
Reicher

Charmer Power : 1014

PostSubject: Re: How popular are the Charmers in your area?   How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:33 am

Sadly I'm the only one around where I live who is even interested in the game, so I guess thats a 4 here.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: How popular are the Charmers in your area?   How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:36 am

But only me that actually make the deck (Although not that good yet). They just like collecting them for their art and didn't want to make the deck.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Kuribo02 How popular are the Charmers in your area? 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: How popular are the Charmers in your area?   How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:00 pm

I'm the one how post the first option... but i just post without read, was thinking that the option one was the lowest popularity to charmer's... sorry but it's a big o 4
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
HiitaFire
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
HiitaFire

Charmer Power : 1418
Location : Hello im from Germany i Play only Charmer in Yugioh there the best
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: How popular are the Charmers in your area?   How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 8:33 am

4. Only you like them. This means they're very unpopular, and they only got love from you...

Well, many friends I have not one or two, I'm quite lonely but I have friends who live on the internet probably just about all of the world =), well
Back to top Go down
Zein
New Charmer
New Charmer
Zein

Charmer Power : 1002

PostSubject: Re: How popular are the Charmers in your area?   How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 10:42 pm

i made a deck that was used for superpowering Wynn harpie lady 1 x3 a bladefly rising air current and a few nice equip spells
a guy who hated how i kept using wynn in my deck dueled me and lost to wynn with a good 4650 atk and now im noticing a few more people on my island using charmers now, but only some...
Back to top Go down
billy00
New Charmer
New Charmer
billy00

Charmer Power : 1038

Character sheet
Name: billy
HP:
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Left_bar_bleue163/256How popular are the Charmers in your area? Empty_bar_bleue  (163/256)
MP:
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Left_bar_bleue0/0How popular are the Charmers in your area? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: How popular are the Charmers in your area?   How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:08 pm

Other people do like the art style of the cards, but it is hard to make a decent deck based around them so most of them will maybe run a Raging Eria in a water deck(or something like that)

Back to top Go down
Charmergirl2251
New Charmer
New Charmer
Charmergirl2251

Charmer Power : 1040

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Left_bar_bleue150/150How popular are the Charmers in your area? Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: How popular are the Charmers in your area?   How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 3:48 pm

I'm the only one in my dualing group who plays the charmer but i have a friend who collects the cards and will make a deck later when there is more support for them.
Back to top Go down
animeftw999
New Charmer
New Charmer
animeftw999

Charmer Power : 1015

PostSubject: Re: How popular are the Charmers in your area?   How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23, 2012 8:01 am

4 OTL
Back to top Go down
Duelist of Darkness
New Charmer
New Charmer
Duelist of Darkness

Charmer Power : 1005

Character sheet
Name: Daniel
HP:
MP:
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Left_bar_bleue250/250How popular are the Charmers in your area? Empty_bar_bleue  (250/250)

PostSubject: Re: How popular are the Charmers in your area?   How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 21, 2013 9:10 am

Me and my friends along with others around where we live have at least 3-4 Charmer/Familiar Possessed cards and ATLEAST half of a deck built around them they are also not very rare here...still they're pretty good cards with good artwork
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Charmer Power : 1212
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Left_bar_bleue1/5How popular are the Charmers in your area? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Left_bar_bleue12/12How popular are the Charmers in your area? Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: How popular are the Charmers in your area?   How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:17 pm

One of my friend has made a non-competitive Charmer deck before.
Back to top Go down
Binding Dharc
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Binding Dharc

Charmer Power : 2116
Favorite Charmer : Dharc
Badges :
How popular are the Charmers in your area? 586968 How popular are the Charmers in your area? 346267

Character sheet
Name: Hiita the Fire Charmer
HP:
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Left_bar_bleue350/350How popular are the Charmers in your area? Empty_bar_bleue  (350/350)
MP:
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Left_bar_bleue400/400How popular are the Charmers in your area? Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)

PostSubject: Re: How popular are the Charmers in your area?   How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2015 8:03 pm

Outside of this website, I have yet to find even one person that has showed interest in the Charmers.

On one hand, that may be part of their charm for me (no pun intended) because if they WERE very popular cards, I might have actually lost interest in using them myself (I know this because it happened with the Six Samurai, I wanted to make a SS deck once, but when I realized just how popular an archetype it already was, felt that making the deck wouldn't be as meaningful as I had wanted when I started collecting the cards)

But on the other hand, it would be really great if I knew just one or two other people in real life that shared my passion for them, especially now that said passion is irreversible.
Back to top Go down
Hippocampus
Mod - Friendly Neighborhood Garbage Collector
Hippocampus

Charmer Power : 582
Badges :
How popular are the Charmers in your area? 1658415264 How popular are the Charmers in your area? 3087721399How popular are the Charmers in your area? 1380831044

Character sheet
Name: Theodore Tsakiris
HP:
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Left_bar_bleue500/500How popular are the Charmers in your area? Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
How popular are the Charmers in your area? Left_bar_bleue200/200How popular are the Charmers in your area? Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

PostSubject: Re: How popular are the Charmers in your area?   How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2015 10:52 am

Binding Dharc wrote:

Outside of this website, I have yet to find even one person that has showed interest in the Charmers.

On one hand, that may be part of their charm for me (no pun intended) because if they WERE very popular cards, I might have actually lost interest in using them myself (I know this because it happened with the Six Samurai, I wanted to make a SS deck once, but when I realized just how popular an archetype it already was, felt that making the deck wouldn't be as meaningful as I had wanted when I started collecting the cards)

But on the other hand, it would be really great if I knew just one or two other people in real life that shared my passion for them, especially now that said passion is irreversible.
This. Entire. Post. Except replace "Six Samurai" with "Prophecy".

Actually I did meet someone once at a tournament who brought his common cards with him. I found he had a couple Charmers I wanted to trade for, but he said no, so maybe he liked them too? But I never saw that guy again, so I don't really count it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How popular are the Charmers in your area?   How popular are the Charmers in your area? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How popular are the Charmers in your area?
Page 1 of 1