Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo

Go down 
+4
Eria
Kirikaze Fuuma
Kappa Tulen
Roxas
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxas
New Charmer
New Charmer
Roxas

Charmer Power : 1025

Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Empty
PostSubject: Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo   Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:30 am

Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo AwakenedBraveWarriorGagagigo-ABYR-JP-R

3 Level 4 monsters

Gagagigo became a Sacred hero.

I can die happy now.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo   Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:22 am

The art is just... Wow. O_O
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo GearfriedAwakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Left_bar_bleue280/280Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Left_bar_bleue170/170Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo   Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:13 pm

No effects? Well... there are only few discussion about this card then...

Would this card playable? How could Gagagigo become the Awakened Brave Warrior? Is that Sacred/Constellar's armor? Who saves Gogiga Gagagigo and turns him back to Gagagigo? What kind of combo would work with this card (yes you read it right)?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Left_bar_bleue300/300Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Left_bar_bleue150/150Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo   Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:33 pm

It's a shame that other Gagagigo cards have their own flavor text while this one is not....
There's a huge empty space on the card, I actually wish Konami made flavor for normal Fusion/Synchro/Xyz monsters....

If that really Sacred/Constellar's armor that means the story's timeline is set up on DT, and he's in one story with Erial.

Notice that his name is still "Gagagigo", unlike "Eria" --> "Erial".

People could think Erial is Eria's incarnation or her descendant, but if Gagagigo (his name's not changed) is in same timeline as Erial, this could reveal an evidence if Erial is not either Eria's descendant or incarnation.

About the card, for a Rank 4 Xyz with 3 materials, I think it needs more attack. Otherwise, I don't think I could find any slot in my extra deck except if I use Skill Drain deck. I would rather summon Disigma or Shock Master.
It's a Xyz version of Gogiga Gagagigo where you would -2 to summon him.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Kinnich
New Charmer
New Charmer

Charmer Power : 1003

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Left_bar_bleue300/300Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Left_bar_bleue150/150Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo   Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 7:40 pm

All forgot the other card with Gagagigo artwork in Abyss Rising:

Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo MemoryofaFriend-ABYR-JP-C

in base of Yu-gi-oh! wikia:

This card's name in Kanji is written as "好敵手の記憶", which means "Memory of a Rival"; however, the Kana is written as "とものきおく", which means "Memory of a Friend", implying that the "memory" is about a friend and rival.

is more possible that Freed and Marauding Captain achieve the Gagagigo redemption, not Eria(Erial)
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo   Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:34 am

Actually it's obvious if Erial herself can't do anything to cure Gagagigo seeing she's joined Gishki (which is stated evil by Konami) and her expression/personality is different from Eria.

In this case it's makes sense if after Gagagigo separated from her, the people that's important to him are Marauding Captain, Freed, and the others who join together in his adventure. And thus they able to turn Gagagigo's heart loss back.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Roxas
New Charmer
New Charmer
Roxas

Charmer Power : 1025

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo   Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:08 am

Except the card portrays him as Giga rather than Gogiga. Perhaps he regresses back to Giga when he redeems himself?

Oh, and he's holding Inpachi and Invader of Darkness in his hands.

Please tell me there's one more card about Gagagigo in this set I haven't seen.
Back to top Go down
Raiju7
New Charmer
New Charmer
Raiju7

Charmer Power : 1026

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo   Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:46 pm

Been looking a lot into this card and thats no doubt Constellar armor , not only the armor but the new markings he has on his body are also charastaristic of Constellars Xys monster the only things setting him appart from other constellars are the stars in his background wich are white instead of black like the other Constellars and he doesnt have the symbol of the constellars but other than that he should have been named Constellar Warrior Gagagigo(just kidding)This mean that after the Goddes Sophia Reset the world gagagigo came in contact with the Constellars and either bacame one of them or was gifted with their powers wich is the more logical since his name doesnt contain Constellar.
Back to top Go down
ally of justice catastor
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
ally of justice catastor

Charmer Power : 1485
Favorite Charmer : Hiita
Badges :
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 1522432259

Character sheet
Name: ally of justice decisive armor
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo   Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:05 am

Well, for me, I think Gagagigo help the Constellar hope that he could help Eria/Erial back to her old form, I've been thinking of Gagagigo background story for a lot of time and I'll try to make it later :p
Back to top Go down
Raiju7
New Charmer
New Charmer
Raiju7

Charmer Power : 1026

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo   Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:55 pm

This is the story of Gagagigo. This takes place with my theory that the charmers are decendant of the last 6 archtypes of the duel terminal.

In his younger days he was known as Gigobyte and served as Erial’s familiar.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 212px-13
But Gigobyte seeked only power and thought that Eria would slow him down in hes training , and instead continue to wander by himself , Eventually he wonder into a field of carnivoruos plants.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 300px-11
He thought he was a goner until Eria saved him , Gigobyte saw the kindness in her heart and begun trusting eria together the grew stronger.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 300px-13
Together they fought alongside the other charmers learning of their own ability .
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Thelaw10
In this time he learned that strength came by trusting others.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Triang10
Eventually he grew and became stronger but he look for only more power
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Gagagi10
In one of their training the charmers were to be possessed by their familiar the familiars were able to possessed their masters and became even stronger in there unity of equal souls.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 300px-14
Gagagigo wanted more power to be able to protect her master but his soul became more corrupt in the search of power .Eventually he left on his own journey in search for power. In the fights he found a rival in Freed, the brave wanderer.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 300px-15
In one decisive battle, Gagagigo was ready to strike but he was mysteriously banish to another dimension.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 300px-16
In another dimension, Gagagigo saw his foe but could not pass thanks to the barrier.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 300px-17
He stumble across a graveyard where the only thing he saw was death. Their he saw many errors in the path he was walking..
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Stumbl10
There he met a dark being, invader of darkness and accepted the challenges the invader gaved him.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Invade10
In one of the challenges Gagaigo was betrayed and put through very painful rituals to absorb his energy.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Altarf10
But he was saved by the Marauding Captain and his men.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 300px-18
Before they could escape they were attack by Inpachi
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 300px-19
in the middle of the battle, the captain felt sadness in Gagagigo’s fist and saw that his soul was still pure, he defended the lizard from a blast to show his trust.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 300px-20
This made justice latent again in him, as the captain gave him something only Eria had given him; Kindness. Gagagigo joined in his war against the ruler of darkness. In the upcoming battle Gagagigo faced his enemy , but the ruler was to strong , Gagagigo used his body as a shield for his new comrades just as the captain did for him.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 300px-24
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 300px-25
The war was over but Gagagigo was in need of medical attention, with that in mind they sent him to Kozaky.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 300px-23
Using his dark world technology he revived Gagagigo and made him stronger.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 300px-21
That new power was to be used to defeat the invader but… Kozaky was one of his servants and instead Gagagigo became a monster wich only looked for more power.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 300px-22
GigaGagagigo was gaining more power the more he battled Kozaky was scared of how fast he gained strength , with a device he had created he looked for a way to send him away.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 74869d10
He sent him to a gate which connected to another dimension. Thus returning him to his original world.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 74870d10
Once back, he lusted for battled and found his hated enemy, and again Freed escaped thanks to a special shield.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 300px-13
With this Freed was able to deafeat the lizard by using his own power against him.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 300px-14
Seeking more power Gagagigo became mad and lost sanity…and started fight, after fight against a cobra and many others...
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 300px-26
His implants gave him even more power, but lost his redemption, his heart and all memories of his past.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo 300px-27
He became a monster wich all feared. Eventually the invader seek to rule the world that Gagagigo was born.
Unknown to him the world in wich Gagagigo was sent was this one. The marauding captain joined forces with Freed in order to stop the invader of darkness . Gogiga found the Invader and like a beast begun to attack the him in the mid of the battle Gogiga was able to deafeat the Inpachis and defeated the Invader until Freed came and tried to stop Gogiga , but he to fell to the strength of his new power they seemed with no hope to stop him until the captain arrived and tried to stop his former friend. Gogiga flinched like if he remembered the captain .
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Memory10
Gagagigo remembered the purpous of his journey , it was to gain power to protect his friends. He knew that his destany was to protect the future for his comrades. And finally gagagigos true power awoken from the energy the people of the stars trusted to him and became
The Awoken Brave Warrior Gagagigo
He became the true warrior he was to become.With his new strength he banish the Invader of Darkness and his men back to the other dimension.
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Awaken11

Last edited by Raiju7 on Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo GearfriedAwakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Left_bar_bleue280/280Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Left_bar_bleue170/170Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo   Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:09 am

Soul of Redemption is a non-existent card. If you want to have a theory, please use the official source only please. The theory became obviously false the day when you put that fan-made card here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Charmer Power : 1212
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Left_bar_bleue1/5Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Left_bar_bleue12/12Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo   Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:33 am

A 2950 atk beater. That 50 atk loss really makes a difference since it can still be crushed by a Tour Guide exceed to Acid Golem, but at least its a solid stat capable of running over most monsters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo   Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Awakened Brave Warrior - Gagagigo
Page 1 of 1