Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

makiu the magical mist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
purifier
New Charmer
New Charmer
purifier

Charmer Power : 1022

makiu the magical mist Empty
PostSubject: makiu the magical mist   makiu the magical mist I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:24 pm

makiu the magical mist Makiu,theMagicalMistCRMS-EN-R-1E

so my friend says this card affects face down monster cards and my other friends says it doesnt

i would like it if it actually affects face downs =D but there is nothing on the wikia

opinions pls?
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
makiu the magical mist 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
makiu the magical mist Left_bar_bleue300/300makiu the magical mist Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
makiu the magical mist Left_bar_bleue150/150makiu the magical mist Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: makiu the magical mist   makiu the magical mist I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:37 am

You can't destroy face-down monsters with Makiu because the monster that would be destroyed by it have requirement. Face down monster's ATK, DEF, Attribute and Type is unknown until it flipped face-up. So it won't be affected by card's effect that spesifically requires monster stats (ATK, DEF, Attribute, Type, Name).

If the card's effect only says destroy without any spesific requirements for monster stats (ex: Dark Hole), then it would/could destroy face down monster too.

However, you still can tribute face-down monster as a cost to activate card like Crush Card Virus, Spiritual Water Art - Aoi, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
purifier
New Charmer
New Charmer
purifier

Charmer Power : 1022

PostSubject: Re: makiu the magical mist   makiu the magical mist I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:23 pm

oh makes sense except for the bit of using spiritual arts with face downs causse it seems like the same situation

sometimes it seems you need a lawyer to play yu gi oh lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: makiu the magical mist   makiu the magical mist I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

makiu the magical mist
Page 1 of 1