Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Tytannial and Northwemko

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
Tytannial and Northwemko Left_bar_bleue300/300Tytannial and Northwemko Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Tytannial and Northwemko Left_bar_bleue700/700Tytannial and Northwemko Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Tytannial and Northwemko Empty
PostSubject: Tytannial and Northwemko   Tytannial and Northwemko I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Tytannial and Northwemko 400px-Tytannial%2CPrincessofCamelliasCSOC-EN-UR-1E

Quote :
You can Tribute 1 face-up Plant-Type monster you control to negate the activation of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster's effect that targets a card(s) on the field and destroy it.

ENG: Divine Grace - Northwemko
JAP: Norsewemko, Beautiful Goddess of Salvation
Tytannial and Northwemko 400px-Norsewemko%2CBeautifulGoddessofSalvationSOVR-JP-SR

Quote :
This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card, "Ritual of Grace". When this card is Ritual Summoned, select a number of face-up cards on the field (except this card) up to the number of monsters used to Ritual Summon this card. While the selected cards are face-up on the field, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects.
The above card (Divine Grace - Northwemko) will be released in Stardust Overdrive, which will be the upcoming set to the TCG.

Dear Konami,

Make more cards that have beautiful art, amazing effects and extreme playability like these 2 cards.

ktnx

And this topic is about these 2 cards, in case you haven't noticed it yet.
Back to top Go down
HiitaFire
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
HiitaFire

Charmer Power : 1418
Location : Hello im from Germany i Play only Charmer in Yugioh there the best
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Tytannial and Northwemko   Tytannial and Northwemko I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:07 pm

nice good cards.. and pretty pics
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Tytannial and Northwemko Left_bar_bleue500/500Tytannial and Northwemko Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Tytannial and Northwemko Left_bar_bleue300/300Tytannial and Northwemko Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Tytannial and Northwemko   Tytannial and Northwemko I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:33 pm

I like the pics on them both, I plan on using Norsewemko a lot when I get her Razz, and I really hope that the "Northwemko" thing was a mistake or something, why change "Norsewemko" to "Northwemko"? XD.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Tytannial and Northwemko 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:
Tytannial and Northwemko Left_bar_bleue150/150Tytannial and Northwemko Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Tytannial and Northwemko   Tytannial and Northwemko I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:02 am

Both are awesome cards with nice effects.
Tytannial is a princess of horror in plant deck, and Northwemko looks great too, i would try to use her later.

True, Konami must make more cards with beautiful art and amazing effect!
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
HiitaFire
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
HiitaFire

Charmer Power : 1418
Location : Hello im from Germany i Play only Charmer in Yugioh there the best
Favorite Charmer : Hiita

PostSubject: Re: Tytannial and Northwemko   Tytannial and Northwemko I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 7:19 am

Kazemachi wrote:
Both are awesome cards with nice effects.
Tytannial is a princess of horror in plant deck, and Northwemko looks great too, i would try to use her later.

True, Konami must make more cards with beautiful art and amazing effect!

Yes more this would be cool thus sweetness bilder.zb an other form of the Charmern, or spetziele magic or traps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tytannial and Northwemko   Tytannial and Northwemko I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tytannial and Northwemko
Page 1 of 1