Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! Left_bar_bleue300/300IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! Left_bar_bleue300/300IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! Empty
PostSubject: IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!   IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 12:37 pm

I just got a Photon Shockwave Booster Box (Which had a Rescue Rabbit. XD) But while I was searching through it, I found this...

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! 265px-PoisonousWinds-PHSW-EN-C-1E

WHY!? Why must Wynn (Or maybe Caam) be desecrated like this, forced to suffer in the winds of toxic air. It is gut-wrenching, and it really breaks my heart because I may need this card to face my friend's Dragunities. >_< Oh Konami, why did you do this to Wynn/Caam!?
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! Left_bar_bleue2000/2000IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:
IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! Left_bar_bleue500/500IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!   IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:13 pm

U mudd bruh?

If I were being honest, that's what war does to people, innocent or not. And at least she's alive, she only loses ATK, probably meaning she can't attack with her full strength from the toxic wind. The girl in the picture is Caam btw.
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! Kuribo02 IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! 6229305_m

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!   IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:47 pm

After seeing "saint seiya omega" i don't get surprised that easy Sad (at leats aussa is fine).
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!   IT'S NOT POSSIBLE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IT'S NOT POSSIBLE!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: