Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Madolce archtype

Go down 
+9
Wynnda
Wynn
Solid Snake
Eria
Runo
Kappa Tulen
Dally
Garaito
Joan's Guardian
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
Madolce archtype Left_bar_bleue300/300Madolce archtype Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Madolce archtype Left_bar_bleue700/700Madolce archtype Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Madolce archtype Empty
PostSubject: Madolce archtype   Madolce archtype I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 2:09 pm

Madolce archtype 659060

Spoiler:

They're a new archtype in Return of the Duelist, which comes after Galactic Overlord.

oh god I don't which artwork I like more. The charmers or this.
Back to top Go down
Garaito
Super Charmer
Super Charmer
Garaito

Charmer Power : 2613
Location : Padang, and somewhere in Tokyo, near a little river, with Aimizu
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Madolce archtype Shiningfri-1

Character sheet
Name: Yamikaru
HP:
Madolce archtype Left_bar_bleue400/400Madolce archtype Empty_bar_bleue  (400/400)
MP:
Madolce archtype Left_bar_bleue150/150Madolce archtype Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Madolce archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolce archtype   Madolce archtype I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 8:26 pm

i've heard about this archetype from my friend. UNIQUE. EATOS TO THE WIN! Laughing

yeah i dont know how to use these monster. just wait for the combo~
Back to top Go down
http://igaraito.blogspot.com
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
Madolce archtype Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Madolce archtype Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:
Madolce archtype Left_bar_bleue500/500Madolce archtype Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Madolce archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolce archtype   Madolce archtype I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Sounds like a Charlotte-themed deck.

Cookie if you get the reference. And I will be wanting to try it soon.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :

Madolce archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolce archtype   Madolce archtype I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:13 am

Really Nice art... But gameplay-wise, I haven't seen the potential. Need to have zero monster on grave is kinda troublesome since we can't just splash a staple monster here, and Grave based card like Chaos and Pot of Avarice found no place here.

But the art alone already tempt me to make the deck. :v
Back to top Go down
Runo
Mod - Anti Sue Squad Leader
Runo

Charmer Power : 1852

Madolce archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolce archtype   Madolce archtype I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:33 am

Somehow the artworks (especially for Madolce Manner) reminds me of a certain game on PSP : "Fat Princess" XD Quite unique, not all the time we see a witch that riding a fork instead of a broom, LOL.

Can't wait to see what kind of potential can be unleashed by this new archetype. Seems interesting XD

Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Madolce archtype 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Madolce archtype Left_bar_bleue300/300Madolce archtype Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Madolce archtype Left_bar_bleue150/150Madolce archtype Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Madolce archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolce archtype   Madolce archtype I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:50 am

Nice Konami, emptying grave by returning themselves to the deck is really an original theme.
Artwork is interesting, at least not of those dragons and mechas again.

Overall I'm interested with this archetype.

I read somewhere either in YCM or Pojo, there would be no Xyz for this archetype, someone can confirm if this true?
If it's true then I say nice, since nowadays' archetype always have their Xyz monster used like a boss. This will make the theme more original if they didn't use Xyz or Synchro as their boss monster.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Runo
Mod - Anti Sue Squad Leader
Runo

Charmer Power : 1852

Madolce archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolce archtype   Madolce archtype I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:24 pm

BUMP

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Madolce_Waltz

A new card for the Madolce family. What do you think? XD

Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Charmer Power : 1212
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
Madolce archtype Left_bar_bleue1/5Madolce archtype Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
Madolce archtype Left_bar_bleue12/12Madolce archtype Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

Madolce archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolce archtype   Madolce archtype I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 11:45 am

Not sure if a 300 damage burn per attack is worth it. IMO not a good card unless there's a catch I'm missing here.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
Madolce archtype 414547

Madolce archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolce archtype   Madolce archtype I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:49 pm

It is a interesting concept.
I think its field spell is the real support card for this deck.
The only thing I would have liked to see here is the cards saying instead of going to the grave return them so they could shut down macro decks. lol.
Overal still cool concept I look forward to making a deck around them.
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
Wynnda
New Charmer
New Charmer
Wynnda

Charmer Power : 1083
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Madolce archtype 3312672572

Madolce archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolce archtype   Madolce archtype I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 9:03 pm

A Fairy Deck, Eh? Seems interesting to build a deck like this one, I might give it a shot too. ;-) I think Wynn and you guys have too many decks on your hands. Though, I'm not too great on Building Decks on my own, yet.
Back to top Go down
Madolce King Galette
New Charmer
New Charmer
Madolce King Galette

Charmer Power : 1001

Character sheet
Name: The Grand Highblood
HP:
MP:

Madolce archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolce archtype   Madolce archtype I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:37 am

I love this archtype. (Obviously)

We can skip the obvious crap like Eatos, which ofcourse will be in every Madolce deck, and skip to strategies to abuse Puddingcess.

Puddingcess says battle, meaning it doesn't have to attack or be attacked to activate, it just has to survive the battle. Therefore, what card would be best in this situation? Waboku ofcourse! The monsters battle, Puddingcess lives and her effect activates, then you can blow up anything you want.

Now, obvious you're going to be lacking in attack power (near end duel) as your highest monster is Puddingcess with 2300 with the field and 0 monsters in the grave. So, therefore you run the everso useful, Burden of the mighty, but start of duel you'll probably be able to overpower for a few turns if you get the field.

Pesky REDMD that everyone seems to be using now? Play 1 Burden and that Butlerusk can take it out with the field up, hell even Majoleine could with just 1.

Now, the thing that throws off most people about these is you'd want to avoid using XYZs because ofcourse they're sent to the grave, which we have means of getting rid of them, but there's always going to be a spike to run over with todays decks.

As for Madolce Waltz, the effect is unconfirmed. and honestly, I hope it's wrong. It's not really helpful unless you've got a swarm of Madolce monsters dealing 1500 bonus with it, or more if you run more, but I don't see more than 1.

That's all the input I've got (Or atleast will release) on my thoughts of this amazing archtype!
Back to top Go down
Misuka
New Charmer
New Charmer
Misuka

Charmer Power : 1023

Madolce archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolce archtype   Madolce archtype I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:54 am

This archtype loos like Mahou Shoujo Magika Madoka or Charlotte

I just hope that they don't put this eater heads witch XDU
Back to top Go down
Solid Snake
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Solid Snake

Charmer Power : 1212
Favorite Charmer : Lyna

Character sheet
Name: Cardboard Box
HP:
Madolce archtype Left_bar_bleue1/5Madolce archtype Empty_bar_bleue  (1/5)
MP:
Madolce archtype Left_bar_bleue12/12Madolce archtype Empty_bar_bleue  (12/12)

Madolce archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolce archtype   Madolce archtype I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 11:44 pm

I decided to give this archetype a try in DN, and it turns out to be pretty decent. The field spell is just too awesome.
Back to top Go down
purifier
New Charmer
New Charmer
purifier

Charmer Power : 1022

Madolce archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolce archtype   Madolce archtype I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:43 pm

puddingcess is like the funniest name ever

dunno why they were renamed to madolche
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :

Madolce archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolce archtype   Madolce archtype I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 7:58 am

Great News Everyone! The Archetype got a splendid Support!

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Madolche

Quote :
ABYR-JP0(??)
Madolche Messengelato 「マドルチェ・メッセンジェラート」
EARTH/Warrior - Effect/4/1600/1000
When this card is destroyed by your opponent and sent to the Graveyard, return this card to your deck. When this card is Special Summoned successfully, if you control a "Madolche" Beast-Type Monster, you can add 1 "Madolche" Magic or Trap Card from your Deck to your hand.
Rare

Decent effect, and obviously goes well with mille-feuille. Being warrior (which mean RotA-able), and can become 2100 beater with the field (which he can search) is not all that bad, and it search any Madolche key spell/trap. But only when it summoned which kinda annoying since it hard to work without mille-feuille.

Quote :
ABYR-JP0(??)
Madolche Marmamaid「マドルチェ・マーマメイド」
EARTH/Spellcaster - Effect/4/800/2000
Effect unconfirmed: When this card is destroyed by your opponent and sent to the Graveyard, return this card to your deck. When this card is flipped face-up, you can add 1 "Madolche" Magic or Trap Card from your Graveyard to your hand.

Nice one. High defense make it can survive a turn in early game (unless your opponent is crazy type like Inzektor or Rabbit), and it can recycle the spell or trap. And most importantly, this being something that can survive a turn and level 4, it can surely be used to summon...

Quote :
ABYR-JP0(??)
Madolche Tiaramiss 「マドルチェ・ティアラミス」
EARTH/Angel - Xyz - Effect/4/2200/2100
2 x Level 4 "Madolche" Monster
Effect unconfirmed: Once per turn, you can activate this effect by removing 1 Xyz Material from this card, and selecting up to 2 "Madolche" Cards in your Graveyard. Return the selected cards to your deck, and return a same number of cards that your opponent controls to the owner's deck.

This card is a Crazy Boss Monster! It get rid up to two of any opponent card without losing any advantage. Notice it return CARDS, not Monster so there's no problem with Madolche No-Monster grave strategy, and by detaching it give you one more Madolche card to return for the effect. And it return card... Not even Gachi2, Maestroke, and Zenmaines can stop it. Not even Starlight Road can negate it. Summoning it is a simple matter by using Magiline+Double summon/Ultimate offering combo (No minus with magiline effect) or with the new Madolche trap (explained later) And back then, we thought Gyzarus was broken?

Quote :
ABYR-JP0(??)
Madolche Ticket 「マドルチェ・チケット」
Continuous Magic Card
Effect unconfirmed:When a "Madolche" Card you control or in your Graveyard is returned to your hand or Deck by a card effect, you can add 1 "Madolche" Monster from your deck to your hand. If you control a "Madolche" Angel-Type Monster, you can Special Summon it instead of adding to the hand. The Effect of "Madolche Ticket" can only be used once per turn.

Awesome card. Each Madolche return itself to deck if they are destroyed, and triggering this card. Too bad it can't be combined with the Field, but two of this card stack, so having two of this and have your Madolche Monster is destroyed, you can search 2 card. If you have Puddingcess or Tiaramiss The special summon is a nice bonus in case you want to xyz another tiaramiss

Quote :
ABYR-JP0(??)
Madolche Happy Festa 「マドルチェ・ハッピーフェスタ」
Normal Trap Card
Effect unconfirmed: Special Summon any number of "Madolche" Monster from your hand. Return all Monster Special Summoned by this effect to the deck during the End Phase.

Great card for unexpected finisher, and it can trigger Messengelato if you have another beast Madolche to summon. And it can make you xyz Tiaramiss easily if you have 2 Level 4 Madolche (which this card can also serve as Tiaramiss ammo)

Overall, I'm satisfied with all this support... But still hope they give more. (And I don't mind if they give Madolche a crazy and Powerful TCG Exclusive too)
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Madolce archtype GearfriedMadolce archtype S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Madolce archtype Left_bar_bleue280/280Madolce archtype Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Madolce archtype Left_bar_bleue170/170Madolce archtype Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

Madolce archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolce archtype   Madolce archtype I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 8:58 am

Oops... Kappa posted it first. Ok then.

The boss monster seems to be quite overpowered. I thought it's gonna be Madolce monsters which returns to deck. but in the end, it's actually Madolce CARDS. This card is stronger than I thought. Glad it's not either player turn.

This archetype has grown from a decent archetype to a very strong archetype. First it's Books of Spell, now, it's Madolce. When would Charmer get the same treatment...?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Sponsored content

Madolce archtype Empty
PostSubject: Re: Madolce archtype   Madolce archtype I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Madolce archtype
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: