Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joan's Guardian
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Joan's Guardian

Charmer Power : 1222

Character sheet
Name: Joan
HP:
Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN Left_bar_bleue300/300Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN Left_bar_bleue700/700Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN Empty_bar_bleue  (700/700)

Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN Empty
PostSubject: Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN   Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:10 pm

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/YGO_RuleBook_EN-v8.pdf
Page 45

Quote :
Hello judges!
I’m emailing you to let you know that a new version of the rulebook has been posted to www.yugioh-card.com. You will find it under the Gameplay section of your country’s official site.
The notable change in this version – which is version 8.0 – deals with Xyz Monsters and Materials.
You will find this information on Page 45, under “Xyz Materials”.
“Xyz Materials
Monsters that are used to Xyz Summon are called ‘Xyx Materials’, and are placed underneath the Xyz Monster, to show that they are attached to it. Monsters that have become Xyz Materials are not treated as cards on the field. When an Xyz Monster leaves the field, all of the Xyz Materials attached to it are sent to the Graveyard. If an Xyz Monster is flipped face-down, or becomes controlled by the opponent, the Xyz Materials are not sent to the Graveyard. They remain attached to the Xyz Monster.
Leaves The Field
Some monsters have effects that activate when they ‘leave the field’. For example, these effects activate when the monster is sent to the Graveyard, or is banished, or is returned to the hand or Extra Deck. When a monster on the field is shuffled into the Main Deck, or becomes an Xyz Material, it is no longer a card on the field, however its effects that activate when it ‘leaves the field’ will not activate.”

Please take the time to review the new rulebook, and alert the players in your area about this new version.
Judges should also read the article that was just posted on the Konami Strategy Site, which discusses Xyz Monsters and Materials – it will answer other questions you may have about Xyz. You can find it by clicking this link:
http://www.konami.com/yugioh/articles/?p=3195

Thank you for your patience as we worked on the many translations and dealt with the other logistics involved in bringing you this update.
Remember that the correct email to use for rulings questions is us-ygorules@konami.com.

I still do not have any reliable updates about the status of the Judge Forum – I know we would all like to have it back online and available. I hope it will be soon.

Thank you again for all your efforts, they are appreciated as always!

Julia

Julia Hedberg
Judge Manager, Card Business
Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
Us-judgesupport@konami.com

tl;dr: TCG rulings of Xyz becomes OCG, Sangan and Tengu will not work anymore and Kevin Tewart needs to learn to stfu untill they actually sorted their stuff out.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN GearfriedXyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN Left_bar_bleue280/280Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN Left_bar_bleue170/170Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN   Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:18 am

In PDF, search for page 49.

Now I can took a deep breath and decline if people is starting to use Sangan's effect after it was detached for Leviathan's effect.

Anyway, where are you now, Kevin Tewart? Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN   Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:05 pm

We're Rulesharked by the Head Judge. Now the T on the TCG officially stands for Tewart, Tourguide, and Troll.

Nice move Konami. Nice Move. Now, let the rage of those who spend 200$ on Tourguide commence.
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN Left_bar_bleue300/300Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN   Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 6:07 pm

Lol, guess that will make people mad at Tourguide, even though she is awesome.

This really makes it fair. Exceeds have their own powers and it is unfair for people to get 2 for the price of one just by removing Xyz materials. At least now people can be a bit more speculative at how to use Xyz monsters.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN   Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xyz TCG Rulings changed AGAIN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: