Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

The Great Comeback

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
The Great Comeback Left_bar_bleue300/300The Great Comeback Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
The Great Comeback Left_bar_bleue300/300The Great Comeback Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

The Great Comeback Empty
PostSubject: The Great Comeback   The Great Comeback I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 2:27 pm

I am thinking of using a new DMG deck. My current one needs a lot of tweaking, so here it is.

Monsters: 23

DMG x3
Dark Magician x3
Skilled Dark Magician x1
Apprentice Magician x3
Old Vindictive Magician x2
Royal Magical Library x2
Breaker x1
Defender x1
Magician's Valkyria x2
The Tricky x2
Blizzard Princess x1
Sorcerer of Dark Magic x1
Exodius, the Ultimate Forbidden Lord x1

Traps: 8

Dimensional Prison x2
Shadow Spell x1
Magic Cylinder x2
Dark Bribe x1
Magician's Circle x2

Spells: 10

Magical Citadel of Endymion x2
Terraforming x1
Mage Power x1
Magical Blast x1
Monster Gate x1
Swords of Revealing Light x1
Foolish Buriel x1
Dark Hole x1
Monster Reborn x1

41 Cards total

I need help to discard Dark Magician, it always comes at a bad time. Suggestions are welcome. (Actually, I BEG YOU TO GIVE ME FEEDBACK!) Thank you for your time. The Strategy is to get all my DM in the graveyard and then summon DMG like crazy to OTK the enemy. Otherwise, I get my Sorcerer out to finish the enemy with Trap Control and my Blizzard Princess for Spell and Trap control.

Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Charmer Power : 2548
Badges :
The Great Comeback 414547

The Great Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Comeback   The Great Comeback I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 21, 2011 10:20 pm

What about future fussion for dark paladin?
Back to top Go down
http://andromon1217.deviantart.com/
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

The Great Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Comeback   The Great Comeback I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 3:51 pm

Well, I guess that may work. The problem is that then I would need to add fusion substitutes/Buster Blader to the deck for it to work. It helps with the discarding, but then it gives me a greater risk of getting useless monsters.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :

The Great Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Comeback   The Great Comeback I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:19 am

True. My first thought is buster blader is a cool card to have but then again you have enough high powered monsters.
Aren't all your monsters spellcasters? Why don't you use solidary. Works perfectly with the stratigy you have here.
Also what about skill dark magician? why only one?
Reasoning might be better then monster gate too. At least with the way you have the deck now.

If you don't use solidary then I would throw some non spellcasters in there such as sangan to work with monster gate. Morhing jar to help with that whole discard draw thing. And maybe even meteor flare. to name a couple.

Also I would consider bing bang shot for blizzard princess. Since her effect is only works for one turn. Imagine if you have summoned her, you had bing bang, mage power. lol
Looks interesting overall reminds me of a deck I have wanna duel with it on the duelingnetwork?
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

The Great Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Comeback   The Great Comeback I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 10:28 pm

Wynn wrote:
True. My first thought is buster blader is a cool card to have but then again you have enough high powered monsters.
Aren't all your monsters spellcasters? Why don't you use solidary. Works perfectly with the stratigy you have here.
Also what about skill dark magician? why only one?
Reasoning might be better then monster gate too. At least with the way you have the deck now.

If you don't use solidary then I would throw some non spellcasters in there such as sangan to work with monster gate. Morhing jar to help with that whole discard draw thing. And maybe even meteor flare. to name a couple.

Also I would consider bing bang shot for blizzard princess. Since her effect is only works for one turn. Imagine if you have summoned her, you had bing bang, mage power. lol
Looks interesting overall reminds me of a deck I have wanna duel with it on the duelingnetwork?

I suppose I can take you up on that. Seems solidarity will work. Reasoning seems to work too, since I don't need to tribute. I have to work it out first though. ^_^ Thanks for the suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :

The Great Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Comeback   The Great Comeback I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 11:44 pm

glad I could help
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

The Great Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Comeback   The Great Comeback I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:04 am

By the way, should I have multiple Blizzard Princesses or just the one right now?
Back to top Go down
Wynn
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Wynn

Badges :

The Great Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Comeback   The Great Comeback I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 9:29 am

I would stick to one. Last thing you need is another high level slowing you down. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Great Comeback Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Great Comeback   The Great Comeback I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Great Comeback
Page 1 of 1