Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! Marsh01 Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! Left_bar_bleue310/310Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! Left_bar_bleue160/160Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! Empty
PostSubject: Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?!   Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 5:54 pm

So...my boyfriend sent me this article about the fetish fuels that appear throughout the Yu-Gi-Oh series...which was actually quite interesting. o_o

http://fetishfuel.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh

...LOL, They even mention all the Charmers here as fetish fuels. So wrong.

So yeah, just something I wanted to share. Sorry if it's inappropriate (which I'll delete if it is... ^^a; ).
Back to top Go down
Dally
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Dally

Charmer Power : 1533

Character sheet
Name: Aragaki Kiryu
HP:
Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! Left_bar_bleue2000/2000Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/2000)
MP:
Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! Left_bar_bleue500/500Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?!   Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:22 pm

It's actually quite hillarious for me to read.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! Left_bar_bleue300/300Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! Left_bar_bleue150/150Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?!   Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 2:12 am

Ayai-chan wrote:

...LOL, They even mention all the Charmers here as fetish fuels. So wrong.

It's actually would be either right or wrong. No wonder Charmer hentai still updated in R34 each time I searched the newest result of Charmers in google.
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Wynnda
New Charmer
New Charmer
Wynnda

Charmer Power : 1083
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! 3312672572

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?!   Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 2:29 pm

There is a bright side to the Charmers. Charmers are popular among most countries. I thought I was the only one. Fetish Fuel? Who in the right mind would talk about them like that? I guess someone that notice most the Female Duel Monsters are Hentai material. To me that's just wrong... Keep it clean people!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?!   Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yu-Gi-Oh Fetish Fuels...?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Yu-Gi-Oh! Anime and Manga-
Jump to: