Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Dragunities and their power

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
Dragunities and their power Left_bar_bleue300/300Dragunities and their power Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Dragunities and their power Left_bar_bleue300/300Dragunities and their power Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Dragunities and their power Empty
PostSubject: Dragunities and their power   Dragunities and their power I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 8:49 pm

These guys seem unstoppable. They have plenty of support cards which allows for a quick deck milling as well allowing the user to get the cards he/she wants when he/she wants it. As shown by Dragon's ravine.

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Ravine

If anyone knows how to defeat this sort of monstrosity, please tell me. I'm getting frustrated at the fact that this deck is so overpowered.
Back to top Go down
Angelionic
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Angelionic

Charmer Power : 1542

Character sheet
Name: Hayato
HP:
Dragunities and their power Left_bar_bleue300/320Dragunities and their power Empty_bar_bleue  (300/320)
MP:
Dragunities and their power Left_bar_bleue60/100Dragunities and their power Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)

PostSubject: Re: Dragunities and their power   Dragunities and their power I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 1:23 am

Erm, you COULD use a Six Samurai deck like I did. Dragunities don't hold up very well against flash floods of monsters. Especially ones that pretty much anything in their way... At least, that's what happened to the guy I duellled who was using them.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: Dragunities and their power   Dragunities and their power I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:31 am

Angelionic wrote:
Erm, you COULD use a Six Samurai deck like I did. Dragunities don't hold up very well against flash floods of monsters. Especially ones that pretty much anything in their way... At least, that's what happened to the guy I duellled who was using them.

But don't forget the combo of Leviatin + Light and Darkness dragon which = almost instant lock. (Leviatin equipping LAD from the grave, and if he dies lad kicks off reviving leviatin, who equips LAD from the grave causing a loop if its killed) Dragunity is ok, its got some flaws such as total reliance on the back field, not to mention if they summon leviatin and you uses a counter trap to kill it or even just bottomless trap hole it its gone. A good way to take them down is with stall cards (gravity bind) I don't think they have any dragunity specific MSTs.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Dragunities and their power GearfriedDragunities and their power S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Dragunities and their power Left_bar_bleue280/280Dragunities and their power Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Dragunities and their power Left_bar_bleue170/170Dragunities and their power Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Dragunities and their power   Dragunities and their power I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:34 am

Ratsu wrote:
Angelionic wrote:

But don't forget the combo of Leviatin + Light and Darkness dragon which = almost instant lock. (Leviatin equipping LAD from the grave, and if he dies lad kicks off reviving leviatin, who equips LAD from the grave causing a loop if its killed) Dragunity is ok, its got some flaws such as total reliance on the back field, not to mention if they summon leviatin and you uses a counter trap to kill it or even just bottomless trap hole it its gone. A good way to take them down is with stall cards (gravity bind) I don't think they have any dragunity specific MSTs.

It's no use. Legionnaire + Aklys laughs at Gravity Bind. If you want to kill Dragunity, use Skill Drain or Raioh. Macro and D. Fissure would also have a good chance against Dragunity.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: Dragunities and their power   Dragunities and their power I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:01 pm

Ahh, I don't know much about dragunities sadly (no one around here has built them yet) I do know they combo with mist valley though.
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Dragunities and their power   Dragunities and their power I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 7:16 pm

Exactly. Dragunities have too many supports. I did try remove from play tactics, but my opponent had many cards to eliminate the threat. I guess it is just the luck of the draw.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Dragunities and their power GearfriedDragunities and their power S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Dragunities and their power Left_bar_bleue280/280Dragunities and their power Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Dragunities and their power Left_bar_bleue170/170Dragunities and their power Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Dragunities and their power   Dragunities and their power I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 8:49 pm

I disagree. Basically, the real support for Dragunity are Ravine, Legionnaire, Phalanx, Aklys, Dux. The rest are not very useful. Yes. You need only these 5 that's if you doesn't count any dragon support. If you want to see too many supports for certain deck, try Heroes.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: Dragunities and their power   Dragunities and their power I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:35 pm

Ha ha ha, seriously Heros have more support then ANY OTHER and thats not including all the generic warrior stuff.
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Dragunities and their power   Dragunities and their power I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Maybe I should change my deck style then to eliminate swarmers.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Dragunities and their power Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: Dragunities and their power   Dragunities and their power I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:50 pm

Dragunity sure is Intimidating with all their fast Synchro access and their Big Dragon... But actually, behind those greatness they, like other deck, have a Weakness... In Fact, They are a REALLY FRAGILE Deck. Their ultimate Weakness is, they are so easy to side-deck'd. The main reason why they can hold on a big tournament like YCS.

Here's the Side-deck card that prove to hinder them...

1. MST/Dust Tornado/Fairy Wind: Your Target is Ravine! Don't waste it on their backrow or equip, unless they already low on advantage. And remember that Ravine is a Field-Spell. It need to be face-up on the field when the effect resolve to have it effect activated. So, when they discard 1 card to search/dump, chain MST/Dust Tornado to make them lose 2 card for the price of 1.
2. DD Crow/Crevice: Chain this card to the Dux and Legionaire target, and they are left with a small-fry.
3. Hero's Rule 2: Same situation with Crow/Crevice
4. Rai-oh: Stop their Synchro Summoning, Mystletain, and hinder their Ravine and Terraforming
5. Effect Veiler: Throw this to their Dux/Legionnaire when they try to equip something
6. Chain Disappearance: Aklys and Phalanx is the primary target.

All of those card is a generic side-deck card that can easily be found on lot of player side-board, and Dragunity don't have much to fight those. The whole reason they never make it to top on big tournament.
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Dragunities and their power   Dragunities and their power I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:59 pm

Hmm, this looks good. I just wonder if I can invest in this sort of thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragunities and their power   Dragunities and their power I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragunities and their power
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: