Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Group Attack of the Demon God

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DHeroDogma
New Charmer
New Charmer
DHeroDogma

Charmer Power : 1019

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Group Attack of the Demon God Left_bar_bleue300/300Group Attack of the Demon God Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Group Attack of the Demon God Left_bar_bleue150/150Group Attack of the Demon God Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Group Attack of the Demon God Empty
PostSubject: Group Attack of the Demon God   Group Attack of the Demon God I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:29 pm

ATATATATA-!
Your monsters are already dead...
Group Attack of the Demon God GroupAttackoftheDemonGodGENF-JP-C
Normal Spell
Select 1 face-up Exceed Monster you control, and remove all of its Exceed Material Monsters. It can attack twice during this turn's Battle Phase .

I really hope the translation is wrong and it gives an attack for each of the Materials removed, then Gem-Knight Pearl would be so epic with this, either him or Vylon Disigma. Discuss card that is a Fist of the North Star reference.
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
Group Attack of the Demon God Left_bar_bleue300/300Group Attack of the Demon God Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Group Attack of the Demon God   Group Attack of the Demon God I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 9:36 pm

Soooooo, it can attack twice with all of it removed, or does it attack twice for each material? Also, I thought it is dead without its exceed materials.
Back to top Go down
DHeroDogma
New Charmer
New Charmer
DHeroDogma

Charmer Power : 1019

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
MP:
Group Attack of the Demon God Left_bar_bleue150/150Group Attack of the Demon God Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Group Attack of the Demon God   Group Attack of the Demon God I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 6:15 am

It only attacks twice once, regardless of how many Material is removed.
And no, they don't die when materials are gone. It's just that most of them need it to activate their effects. While Gem-Knight Pearl (card in art), has no effect, so you can just use it on him most likely.
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Group Attack of the Demon God   Group Attack of the Demon God I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:05 pm

Hmm, so the exceed is pretty much a powerful normal monster at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Group Attack of the Demon God   Group Attack of the Demon God I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Group Attack of the Demon God
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: