Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Protector of the Founders, Tyrus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DHeroDogma
New Charmer
New Charmer
DHeroDogma

Charmer Power : 1019

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
Protector of the Founders, Tyrus Left_bar_bleue300/300Protector of the Founders, Tyrus Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Protector of the Founders, Tyrus Left_bar_bleue150/150Protector of the Founders, Tyrus Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Protector of the Founders, Tyrus Empty
PostSubject: Protector of the Founders, Tyrus   Protector of the Founders, Tyrus I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 2:38 pm

Protector of the Founders, Tyrus ProtectoroftheFounders%2CTyrusGENF-JP-UR
Fairy/Exceed/Effect
2 Level 5 monsters
While this card has an Exceed Material Monster, it cannot be destroyed by card effects. If this card battles, at the end of the Battle Phase, select 1 card your opponent controls, and destroy it. During each of your End Phases, remove 1 Exceed Material Monster from this card.

Beast effect is beast. They already got Zenmeister and Disigma for epic Rank 4s. Now we got a epic Rank 5 to fit it in as well. Discuss this awesomeness. Needs cards that can recycle materials.

Last edited by DHeroDogma on Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
Protector of the Founders, Tyrus Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: Protector of the Founders, Tyrus   Protector of the Founders, Tyrus I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 am

It's one of a nice Exceed... And the Art is nice too. To summon it, perhaps Instant Fusion+Cyber dragon can do a decent job.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

PostSubject: Re: Protector of the Founders, Tyrus   Protector of the Founders, Tyrus I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 12:58 am

It clearly fits in a Parshath deck XD
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Protector of the Founders, Tyrus   Protector of the Founders, Tyrus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Protector of the Founders, Tyrus
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: