Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

What should be the finale.

Go down 
4 posters

What should be the finale
The god card finish
What should be the finale. I_vote_lcap0%What should be the finale. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Rainbow Neos finish
 0% [ 0 ]
great birds finish
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
TheLastHope
Beginner Charmer
Beginner Charmer
TheLastHope

Charmer Power : 1088

Character sheet
Name: Jeff
HP:
What should be the finale. Left_bar_bleue500/500What should be the finale. Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
What should be the finale. Left_bar_bleue300/300What should be the finale. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

What should be the finale. Empty
PostSubject: What should be the finale.   What should be the finale. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:59 pm

Hey everybody. Sorry it's been like forever since I posted anything, but I am what I should do for the final chapter of Yugioh: The Charmer Chronicles. I'm not sure if I should end it with Jeff summoning all of the great birds and kill Teleia with them, Ichimaru and Jeff fusing Rainbow Dragon and Neos to form Rainbow Neos, or have Yami Yugi and Jeff Regain the god cards to kill Teleia with them. It's up to you to decide and you all have 3 days to decide the finale. (P.S. I hope all of you liked my story) (P.P.S This theme kinda fits the possessed charmer duels in my series if you think about it.)

Last edited by TheLastHope on Tue May 03, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
kurokaze
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
kurokaze

Charmer Power : 1188
Favorite Charmer : Eria

Character sheet
Name:
HP:
What should be the finale. Left_bar_bleue300/300What should be the finale. Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
What should be the finale. Left_bar_bleue150/150What should be the finale. Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: What should be the finale.   What should be the finale. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:59 am

I think the gods are good idea
Back to top Go down
Ayai-chan
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Ayai-chan

Charmer Power : 2830
Favorite Charmer : Aussa
Badges :
What should be the finale. Marsh01 What should be the finale. Pumpkingbadge

Character sheet
Name: Aussa
HP:
What should be the finale. Left_bar_bleue310/310What should be the finale. Empty_bar_bleue  (310/310)
MP:
What should be the finale. Left_bar_bleue160/160What should be the finale. Empty_bar_bleue  (160/160)

PostSubject: Re: What should be the finale.   What should be the finale. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 8:33 am

I think you should stick with whatever ending you'd like to do best. ^^a I honestly have problems with whatever you pick.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What should be the finale.   What should be the finale. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 11:56 am

Where's this Novel? What ever you choose is fine by me.
Back to top Go down
Gulansius
New Charmer
New Charmer
Gulansius

Charmer Power : 1035
Favorite Charmer : Eria

Character sheet
Name: Jeff
HP:
What should be the finale. Left_bar_bleue2972/4000What should be the finale. Empty_bar_bleue  (2972/4000)
MP:
What should be the finale. Left_bar_bleue423/650What should be the finale. Empty_bar_bleue  (423/650)

PostSubject: Re: What should be the finale.   What should be the finale. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:29 pm

Guest wrote:
Where's this Novel? What ever you choose is fine by me.

It's in the arts section, called Yugioh the Charmer Chronicles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should be the finale.   What should be the finale. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should be the finale.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Aussa the Earth Charmer and Archfiend Marmot's Classroom :: Polls-
Jump to: