Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Night's End Sorcerer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
Night's End Sorcerer Left_bar_bleue300/300Night's End Sorcerer Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Night's End Sorcerer Left_bar_bleue300/300Night's End Sorcerer Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Night's End Sorcerer Empty
PostSubject: Night's End Sorcerer   Night's End Sorcerer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:13 pm

This guy is pretty (nervously speaks) useless when it comes to its power. It needs support before it has any use. But the artwork is awesome and it works well as a tuner. I wonder if it can be used in a way that can help with multiple synchro summons.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Night's End Sorcerer Left_bar_bleue500/500Night's End Sorcerer Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Night's End Sorcerer   Night's End Sorcerer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:22 pm

I pretty much use him in combination with my Magical Exemplar, Lets me remove 2 possibly troublesome cards from play, then bring out Tempest if the Time is right XD.
Back to top Go down
Skyblade LV12
Intermediate Charmer
Intermediate Charmer
Skyblade LV12

Charmer Power : 1838

Character sheet
Name: Skyblade the Elemental Charmer
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Night's End Sorcerer   Night's End Sorcerer I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:23 pm

True, but what if Exemplar were gone? Without supports, NES wouldn't function.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night's End Sorcerer   Night's End Sorcerer I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night's End Sorcerer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: