Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

Droll and Lock Bird

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Droll and Lock Bird 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
Droll and Lock Bird Left_bar_bleue300/300Droll and Lock Bird Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
MP:
Droll and Lock Bird Left_bar_bleue150/150Droll and Lock Bird Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

Droll and Lock Bird Empty
PostSubject: Droll and Lock Bird   Droll and Lock Bird I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:51 am

Droll and Lock Bird 082
The German version of the card. currently can't find the good english image of the card. wikia has it, but its too small.

Spellcaster/WIND/Effect/Level 1
ATK/0 DEF/0

If your opponent adds a card(s) from their Deck to their hand, except during the Draw Phase, you can send this card from your hand to the Graveyard. For the rest of this turn, neither player can add card(s) from their Deck to their hand. (Drawing cards is also considered as "adding a card to the hand.")

---

Akina drew the artwork!

Sadly, the effect is just as simple as that. -1 yourself. orz. It does not prevent the first card(s) added by your opponent to his/her hand.

You're more than welcome if you can post a good use of this card.
For me,
Protector of the Sanctuary > this
but, of course the artwork pwn Protector of the Sanctuary badly.

Also, it's similar to this >>> NES
Why Akina?? Why you make it similar to NES?? Are they related or something?

Droll and Lock Bird 6183453_m

Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
SM4
New Charmer
New Charmer
SM4

Charmer Power : 1038

PostSubject: Re: Droll and Lock Bird   Droll and Lock Bird I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 11:59 am

O.o i like that ability.... it would stop black wings mosnters a little...wouldnt it?? and ya that is some intresting art work.
Back to top Go down
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
Droll and Lock Bird Left_bar_bleue500/500Droll and Lock Bird Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
Droll and Lock Bird Left_bar_bleue300/300Droll and Lock Bird Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: Droll and Lock Bird   Droll and Lock Bird I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 1:35 pm

Whenever I see Akina-senpai draw more cards, one part of me thinks "Could've made Familiar-Possessed -- Lyna/Dharc >.>" XP. Might get him when it comes to America simply because Akina-senpai made him, might think of a way to use him.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
Droll and Lock Bird GearfriedDroll and Lock Bird S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
Droll and Lock Bird Left_bar_bleue280/280Droll and Lock Bird Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
Droll and Lock Bird Left_bar_bleue170/170Droll and Lock Bird Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: Droll and Lock Bird   Droll and Lock Bird I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:47 pm

The picture is good but the effect is useless. It didn't negate anything when you discard it. This card is only useful when you face FTK deck.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
HP:
Droll and Lock Bird Left_bar_bleue500/500Droll and Lock Bird Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Droll and Lock Bird   Droll and Lock Bird I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 9:52 pm

It'd stop my Exodia deck for a Extra Turn on the Tag Force and WC games, since I killed the Banlist and included nothing but cards that let me Draw and cards that add cards in the deck to my hand when destroyed XP.
Back to top Go down
Eria
Admin - Water Charmer
Eria

Charmer Power : 6524
Favorite Charmer : Eria
Badges :
Droll and Lock Bird 28X2ifc

Character sheet
Name: Eria
HP:
MP:
Droll and Lock Bird Left_bar_bleue150/150Droll and Lock Bird Empty_bar_bleue  (150/150)

PostSubject: Re: Droll and Lock Bird   Droll and Lock Bird I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 1:59 am

@Yuji
Akina probably already drew FP version of Dharc & Lyna, it's just Konami who made a decision when they would be released. XD

Its effect probably designed to stop another FTK of a card Akina also drew, Calm .
Everyone know if Calm hits the field together with Mind Master and Brain Research Lab it would be a super trouble XD;;

But still, if you want to stop FTK, Effect Veiler sooooo muuuuch better. Plus, she's a Tuner and can rape Naturia Bamboo Shoot, also can protect the field from Black Rose's nuke bomb.

Also, I think this card is female, unlike NES.
The chest is not as flat as Dharc, and it looks like wearing a black bra just like FP - Hiita .
Back to top Go down
http://charmer-yugioh.vampire-legend.com
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Character sheet
HP:
MP:

PostSubject: Re: Droll and Lock Bird   Droll and Lock Bird I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 2:34 am

Eria wrote:
@Yuji
Akina probably already drew FP version of Dharc & Lyna, it's just Konami who made a decision when they would be released. XD

Point, but I'm just getting really impatient for them, Lyna slightly more then Dharc XP *ignores Dharc's mad glare*.

Eria wrote:
Its effect probably designed to stop another FTK of a card Akina also drew, Calm .
Everyone know if Calm hits the field together with Mind Master and Brain Research Lab it would be a super trouble XD;;

But still, if you want to stop FTK, Effect Veiler sooooo muuuuch better. Plus, she's a Tuner and can rape Naturia Bamboo Shoot, also can protect the field from Black Rose's nuke bomb.

Point, I witnessed that combo first hand on YouTube/Tag Force 5, it's nuts, one guy got every single Stardust + Dragon Knight onto the field IN ONE TURN cause of it, dear god it could help me with Exodia XD.

Eria wrote:
Also, I think this card is female, unlike NES.
The chest is not as flat as Dharc, and it looks like wearing a black bra just like FP - Hiita .

Probably, wouldn't make much sense to have TWO NES unless NES looked older/different XP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Droll and Lock Bird   Droll and Lock Bird I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Droll and Lock Bird
Page 1 of 1