Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh!

A Yu-Gi-Oh! Charmer Forum dedicated for the fans of Elemental Charmers. Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Join our discord at https://discord.gg/mGBj8pg because we're migrating!

They said it would not be done...

Go down 
+2
Kappa Tulen
Ratsu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

Charmer Power : 1347

They said it would not be done... Empty
PostSubject: They said it would not be done...   They said it would not be done... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:44 pm

Every site I went to said they would STAY anime only, little did they know...
They said it would not be done... MachineEmperorWiselInfinityWJMP-JP-UR
They said it would not be done... MachineEmperorSkielInfinityVB13-JP-UR
They said it would not be done... MachineEmperorWiselGrannelVJMP-JP-UR

It looks like the infinity cards are really going to come out! I cannot WAIT for these puppies to come out!
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixfragment.webs.com/
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Charmer Power : 1494
Badges :
They said it would not be done... Shiningfri-1

PostSubject: Re: They said it would not be done...   They said it would not be done... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:04 pm

I don't like it. I simply don't like it.

WHY THE HELL DID THEY DIDN'T MAKE IT COMBINATION ROBOT LIKE IN ANIME!!!

What the hell in playing them if I can't even have some "GATTAI!!!" Action... T___T (As Super Robot Fans, I vehemently disapprove this)

But oh well... No use in whining. At least it got released, and I can still see their combination action in Tag Force 5...

Btw, you forgot about their Field(?) Spell...
They said it would not be done... Machinecastle
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
They said it would not be done... GearfriedThey said it would not be done... S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
They said it would not be done... Left_bar_bleue280/280They said it would not be done... Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
They said it would not be done... Left_bar_bleue170/170They said it would not be done... Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: They said it would not be done...   They said it would not be done... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:20 pm

Wisel and Skiel has 4 digits for its ATK point. 4 digits for a level 1 monster. But since we don't know its summoning condition in real life... I won't say anything anymore right now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: They said it would not be done...   They said it would not be done... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:23 pm

I wonder what the field spell will do O.o;
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: They said it would not be done...   They said it would not be done... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:35 pm

Hmm... Probably it's not a Field, and rather a Continuous Spell... (To Fit with the Theme Infinity) But who knows?

Maybe something that can make the Machine Emperor harder to kill... If it summoning condition is easy, I guess I can make deck around it by utilizing some Level Limit and Gravity Bind.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: They said it would not be done...   They said it would not be done... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:39 am

I sure hope, Regardless I will make a deck around them. (I love the machine emperors.)
Back to top Go down
Wiseman
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Wiseman

Charmer Power : 1364
Badges :
They said it would not be done... Kuribo02 They said it would not be done... 6229305_m

PostSubject: Re: They said it would not be done...   They said it would not be done... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:19 pm

Kirikaze Fuuma wrote:
Wisel and Skiel has 4 digits for its ATK point. 4 digits for a level 1 monster. But since we don't know its summoning condition in real life... I won't say anything anymore right now.

They summoning condition's sure will be something like "be and exentric cyborg who can combine qith a byke and open dimentional's door's with a sword".

No serious, i love card's that eat synchro's on breakfast :3
Back to top Go down
http://thefarsouth.blogspot.com/
Charmer Fan Yuji
Senior Charmer
Senior Charmer
Charmer Fan Yuji

Charmer Power : 3377
Location : With Hiita, hugging her and telling her how much I love her and will protect her <3

Character sheet
Name: Hiita
HP:
They said it would not be done... Left_bar_bleue500/500They said it would not be done... Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)
MP:
They said it would not be done... Left_bar_bleue300/300They said it would not be done... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

PostSubject: Re: They said it would not be done...   They said it would not be done... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:24 pm

Dunno about Wisel, and I might be wrong, but Skiel looks like it has 1200 (or 2000 o_0) ATK, and Grannel looks like either 0 or ?, like I said I could be wrong, but eh, that's just what it looks like to me.

Not surprised they came out though, was expecting it knowing Konami, wasn't expecting them to be all together, let alone level FREAKING 1 Razz.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: They said it would not be done...   They said it would not be done... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:19 pm

I thought they would be their "levels" Wisel was known as LV 3, Skiel LV 5, and Grannel LV 7. (because its supposed to be the most powerful. Though I would love to see a deck working with all 3 of them, each sapping power from the other. Though I have to admit, I am a little sad, I was looking forward to having a deck with all the parts and being able to mix and match them.
Back to top Go down
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: They said it would not be done...   They said it would not be done... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:41 am

Kinda late, but better than never... Their Effect... (We still missing the Skiel)

Grannel:
Quote :
Lv 1
Earth
Machine
0/0
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except from your hand if a face-up monster you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to half your Life Points. Once per turn, you can equip 1 Synchro Monster your opponent controls to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of the equipped Synchro Monster(s). Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can Special Summon 1 card equipped to this card by its effect to your side of the field in face-up defense position.

Wisel:
Quote :
Lv 1
Dark
Machine
2500/2500
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except from your hand if a face-up monster you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can equip 1 Synchro Monster your opponent controls to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of the equipped Synchro Monsters(s). Other monsters you control cannot attack. Once per turn, you can negate the activation of an opponent's Spell Card and destroy it.

Imperial Machine Castel:
Quote :
Field Spell
Face-up "Machine Emperor" monsters you control cannot be targeted by the effects of Synchro Monsters. When this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Machine Emperor" monster from your Deck to your hand. unconfirmed

Borderline Broken... Konami... You Crazy. I definitely make the deck once it come out.
Back to top Go down
Kirikaze Fuuma
Mod - Kaze no Soldier
Kirikaze Fuuma

Charmer Power : 5700
Favorite Charmer : Wynn
Badges :
They said it would not be done... GearfriedThey said it would not be done... S-hai01

Character sheet
Name: Wynn
HP:
They said it would not be done... Left_bar_bleue280/280They said it would not be done... Empty_bar_bleue  (280/280)
MP:
They said it would not be done... Left_bar_bleue170/170They said it would not be done... Empty_bar_bleue  (170/170)

PostSubject: Re: They said it would not be done...   They said it would not be done... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:53 am

Kappa Tulen wrote:
Kinda late, but better than never... Their Effect... (We still missing the Skiel)

Grannel:
Quote :
Lv 1
Earth
Machine
0/0
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except from your hand if a face-up monster you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard. This card gains ATK and DEF equal to half your Life Points. Once per turn, you can equip 1 Synchro Monster your opponent controls to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of the equipped Synchro Monster(s). Once per turn during your Main Phase, you can Special Summon 1 card equipped to this card by its effect to your side of the field in face-up defense position.

Wisel:
Quote :
Lv 1
Dark
Machine
2500/2500
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except from your hand if a face-up monster you control is destroyed by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard. Once per turn, you can equip 1 Synchro Monster your opponent controls to this card. This card gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of the equipped Synchro Monsters(s). Other monsters you control cannot attack. Once per turn, you can negate the activation of an opponent's Spell Card and destroy it.

Imperial Machine Castel:
Quote :
Field Spell
Face-up "Machine Emperor" monsters you control cannot be targeted by the effects of Synchro Monsters. When this card on the field is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can add 1 "Machine Emperor" monster from your Deck to your hand. unconfirmed

Borderline Broken... Konami... You Crazy. I definitely make the deck once it come out.

Playful Possum, Cloudian, Berserk Gorilla and limit reverse. Many cards can abuse them.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gransveld
Kappa Tulen
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Kappa Tulen

Badges :

PostSubject: Re: They said it would not be done...   They said it would not be done... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 2:09 am

Yes, it do have lot of card to work with...

1. Summon Black Rose Dragon, Nuke the Field, and then Summon and Direct Attacking with 4000 ATK Point behemoth or 2500 ATK Point Spell Negater.
2. Use Offering to the Snake Deity to blast 2 Opponent Card, and Special Summon those guys while the enemy is wide open.
3. Used with Gravity Bind and Level Limit Area B since this card can slip past them.
4. Opti-Camouflage Armor
5. Summon Kuraz, destroy Kuraz, Draw 1 Card, and summon those guys...

And maybe there's a lot more play we can pull.
Back to top Go down
Ratsu
Junior Charmer
Junior Charmer
Ratsu

PostSubject: Re: They said it would not be done...   They said it would not be done... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:34 pm

Are you all kidding me, its ALL about Destruction Potion XD
Back to top Go down
AessaSH
New Charmer
New Charmer
AessaSH

Charmer Power : 1016

PostSubject: Re: They said it would not be done...   They said it would not be done... I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 12:55 am

Ratsu wrote:
Are you all kidding me, its ALL about Destruction Potion XD

And use it with Nephthys or similar card.., you will lose nothing.. Cool
Btw, another target for Magical Hats eh..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They said it would not be done...   They said it would not be done... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They said it would not be done...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Charmers Yu-Gi-Oh! :: Eria the Water Charmer and Gigobyte's Yu-Gi-Oh!-Related Hall :: Card Discussions and Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG/OCG Discussions-
Jump to: